[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's "Wolverine makes an abrupt and egregious guest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (294KB, 959x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 959x671px
>It's "Wolverine makes an abrupt and egregious guest appearance on a new book to shamelessly boost its sales" issue

You know, I'm kinda starting to miss these.
>>
>>85890018
I miss it with Batman too
There were some good single issue stories where Batman appeared
I really like the Aztek one
>>
>>85890018
I miss Jake Wyat art. When Third Sword is coming out?
>>
Do you think Wolverine gets bored and slices off his own pecker, leaves it in the public restroom toilet and waits for someone to come in and freak out over it?
>>
>>85890143
When we'll get Sp//dr ongoing by Jake Wyatt
>>
>>85890018
I thought Wolverine was a lady now?
>>
>>85890194
Probability of this happening is proportionate to "Wolverine just says snikt" joke ever becoming funny.
>>
>>85890214
Yeah but this isn't her role, that now belongs to Whor.
>>
>>85890237
Didn't that happen in one of those shitty squirrel girl comics?
>>
You know what else is odd? They haven't replaced it with Deadpool.
>>
>>85890258
So Ladyverine is a distinct heroic entity from Wolverine? I know the characters are different but I'd been told she'd usurped the name and costume because Logan suddenly came down with a case of old.
Whor was something about Thor's fling on Earth getting cancer and becoming worthy to lift the hammer, right? I can't follow all this shit these days.
>>
>>85890308
That's because comic Deadpool is out. Which I'm grateful for, because then it means we don't get anything like Waypool for now.
>>
>>85890018
GONNA
>>
>>85890357

G-GONNA
>>
File: 2213140-boys25p06.jpg (32KB, 391x640px) Image search: [Google]
2213140-boys25p06.jpg
32KB, 391x640px
>>85890357
gonna!
>>
>>85890214
>>85890258
Casual much?
You must be so confused here.
Let me help you out, Wolverine was magically transformed into a girl by the hammer Mjolnir, Thor is a black woman who built her own power-armor in a garage, Spiderman is secretly Norman Osborn's reincarnated gay self from the future, Cyclops is a little girl in a pink tutu who was murdered by Professor X... who then turned into Storm using Doctor Strange's magic cape, and The Incredible Hulk is now red. Or was that dead? Either way he's an Eskimo now.
>>
>>85890357
>>85890442
>>85890448

Why could Groundhawk only say this? I'm curious, was "gonna" something Wolverine said a lot so they were making fun of that? Was funny though.
>>
>>85890318
Okay, so Laura is Logan's clone. They had a relatively close relationship, as far as it goes with Logan.
Now he is dead and she picked up the mantle in his memory, but does not behave like him.
The old guy running around is an AU Logan who went through a ton of crazy, and caught some of it. Serious PTSD with sudden hallucinations. Not quite safe to be around.
Anyway, they guys who cloned Laura went back on the project and made a few downgraded models they hoped would be easier to control. But they still had like a dozen mutant mercs with a mean attitude on their hands, so that went south, too. And when they linked arms with Laura, they came down on them with a vengeance.
But due to fighting and nano-killswitch shenanigans only the youngest of them lived and moved in with Laura. Later Squirrel Girl got them a pet wolverine in the erroneous assumption that Wolverine could talk to wolverines. And then Old Man Logan came in for a case of too many fucking wolverines.
>>
>>85890018
the best part is they ignore his two major characteristics:
>i don't get along with others
>i cut people up with my claws
that's what makes him popular. but they shove him into group interaction constantly and never let him draw blood. yay!
>>
>>85890483
jeez, it's not that hard.
>>
>>85890529
It's about time Wolverine got a taste of the cloned doppleganger cosmic being copy alternate reality self nonsense that poor Hank McCoy, Nathan Summers, Peter Parker, Jean Grey, and Betsy Braddock have had to deal with for decades.
>>
>>85890600
You would think... but then there's still people who believe and continue to say that Wolverine, Thor, IronMan, Spiderman, and Deadpool were all transformed into ladie versions of themselves.
>>
File: 5723cccb82b4f.jpg (99KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
5723cccb82b4f.jpg
99KB, 940x529px
>>85890717
Well, kinda.
Gabby isn't really a dead ringer for her... grandfather-ish?
>>
>>85890018
The whole "let's throw him into this book for a sales bump" thing was always a symptom of his excessive overexposure.
That and him being on so many different teams that the self-references and in-jokes about it had become jokes in themselves.
It was destroying the significance his character.
Marvel had to give him a death time-out for his own good.
>>
>>85890483
>Cyclops is a little girl in a pink tutu who was murdered by Professor X

Did he have Jean braid his hair beforehand?
>>
>>85891024
( Xavier caught him smoking his cigars in the Cerebro room. )

Jean was always remarkably accepting of personal differences.
>>
>>85890984
Wolverine's so over exposed that Wolverine's dead and there are still 2 Wolverines.
>>
>>85890194
That seems more like a Deadpool thing to do.
>>
>>85890275
That rather proves the point, doesn't it?
>>
>>85891194
Yeah, I agree. I just want to know if it came from there or somewhere else.
>>
>>85891220
I remember Jubilee telling SQ about it and that some anon responded to the pic by saying that that joke had indeed been lifted from an earlier book, can't remember which one though.
>>
File: 1465352761986.jpg (359KB, 550x524px) Image search: [Google]
1465352761986.jpg
359KB, 550x524px
>>85891128
What I can never understand is why this isn't also a problem for Jamie Madrox?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.