[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1469625659.jpg (508KB, 841x597px) Image search: [Google]
1469625659.jpg
508KB, 841x597px
It's been a whole month since Roberts pulled this stunt and I'm still angry, how do you mess up something so easy to make good if not decent? Also post favorites.
>>
>>85883845
For example, he could have easily just devoted the issue to taking down the DJD and actually making them seem like the threats he's them build up rather than killing them off one by one with virtually little to no effort at all. The stuff with the Necrobot should have been left for a later issue.
>>
>>85883879
>than killing them off one by one with virtually little to no effort at all
Just like how the DJD kill people off their 'list'
>>
>>85883845
>>85883879
I cancelled my subscription because of this shit. I tried to defend Roberts, he was great in season 1, but season two has been horrible, and I was hoping he would at least come back with a great finale to Dying of the Light but wow did he trip at the finish line.
>>
>>85884310
The DJD drew it out you idiot. We were told they sometimes tortured them for days, and the only real death we got to see of their list was Black Shadow ans they were already mostly done with him by the time we saw him. So no that's not the same.
>>
>>85884310
We weren't really meant to SEE that though and it's never said that hunting down some of these kids on the list is easy. Tarn is said to be on par with six phasers and he has a whole squad.
>>
File: 1431991799611.jpg (107KB, 429x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1431991799611.jpg
107KB, 429x1000px
Can someone storie time the last issue I missed it and im really trying to see the DJD get torn apart
>>
File: 5815457.png (624KB, 960x1414px)
5815457.png
624KB, 960x1414px
>>85884471
I would be more than willing to if my next class wasn't in 10 minutes.
>>
>>85884471
The last issue was Prowl and Fort Max on Luna 1, you want that or the one where the DJD actually are killed?
>>
>>85883845
I thought it was fine, but I went in with pretty low expectations. It was never going to be a spectacular finale.
I'm hoping that we'll see an improvement in the upcoming issues and Lost Light, now that Roberts doesn't need to spend every issue (badly) building to this finale.
>>
>>85884628
It's going to be shifting between Rods group and Getaway's group so it should be interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.