[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /co/. can you get moral orel subtitles somewhere? I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: orel.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
orel.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
hi /co/. can you get moral orel subtitles somewhere? I wanted to translate the show to my language and it would be a lot easier if I had english subs
>>
I would guess the best bet would be if there were DVDs you can rip I guess? Or capture it on Netflix (iff it's there) with the captions up.
>>
>>85869453
there's only one season on netflix and I don't think I care enough to get dvds for this
>>
>>85869500
The whole thing is on Hulu, which probably has subs.
>>
>>85869900
Definitely* has subs
>>
>>85870176
>>85869900
Not available outside of US. I guess I'll just transcribe it from hearing
>>
try using media player classic and press "D" it opens a window with a subtitles database for that episode
>>
>>85870421
Well I found a script from github to rip subs from Hulu, so I'd be willing to try it when I have more free time.

I made a throwaway email ([email protected]) and I'd be willing to send them once I've finished (if the script even works). Just shoot an email (with your own throwaway email if you don't trust me) and I'll send them when I'm done.
>>
>>85870508
I've tried that. There aren't any subtitles for this show.
Which is really sad. I'm not OP, but I wanted to translate the subtitles too, so this show could get more recognition. It deserves to.
>>
Bump because I fucking love the show
>>
File: 1471184264052.gif (351KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471184264052.gif
351KB, 500x420px
Doing God's work there, OP.
>>
>>85870635
you're great dude, I'll send you an e-mail when I'm done doing stuff
>>85871662
i know right. I heard a bit about it but never cared much, last week I found some leftover acid, took it, had some food, wanted to watch something while eating and ended up binge watching the whole show. The third season was a bit weird and too unlike the first one. I don't know what it was about them, but the first dozen episodes and especially beforel orel gave me a slight feeling of nostalgia, even though Moralton is the complete oposite of where I grew up
>>
>>85869365
Whenever I download something from Pirate Bay it always seems to have subtitles. Even weird dub selections. The Princess and the Frog was on Hindi by default.
>>
File: proof.png (237KB, 816x478px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
237KB, 816x478px
>>85872032
Okay so it turns out the script to scrape them all at once doesn't work, but I've figured out how to extract them one by one. I've tested it and scraped the subs for Closeface. I'm kind of busy so I can probably finish them all tomorrow night and send them to you whenever you shoot me an email.
>>
>>85872598
You're a great human being, anon. I hope you live a happy and long life.
>>
>>85872598
what >>85872667 said.
There's no hurry so do it whenever you want, I wrote you an e-mail
>>
>>85872598
oh but could you send me subs for like first two episodes and beforel orel?
>>
>>85872975
Sure just send me an email and I'll try to get that done by tonight, since it's a short order.
>>
What languages you translating in?
>>
>>85873235
Didn't I send you one already?
>>85873973
I'm translating it to polish
>>
>>85873992
Oops, yeah, you did. I thought it was a second anon asking for a set.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.