[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she have to be a legacy character when she's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why does she have to be a legacy character when she's not really molded to personify such a legacy.
Why not Binary?
>>
>>85860553
Because then she'd sell even less.
>>
>>85860553

What do you mean? Like she was pretty close to Mar-Vell
>>
File: 1469583307905.jpg (2MB, 1280x1967px) Image search: [Google]
1469583307905.jpg
2MB, 1280x1967px
>>85860553
>she's not really molded to personify such a legacy
>Mar-Vel was a powerful member of a proud warrior race that hated rules
>Carol is a powerful soldier with warrior race genes who hates rules
>>
>>85860553
That doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>85860643
>who hates rules
Is that what NuCarol is now? One of her most defining, unique character traits was that she couldn't function without a commanding officer telling her what do when she was Ms. Marvel, did they really change the most interesting thing about her?
>>
It's funny that Carol felt like less of a legacy character when she was Ms. Marvel than she does now as Captain Marvel. Like, Ms. Marvel was much more her own thing it seemed. And now she's just sorta dressing up as her dead boyfriend.
>>
>>85860805
No. She's been all about working within the system in all her current series She's just as rigid as always but she's more or less the boss.
>>
>>85860951
Still, I miss old Carol, who was a constant nervous wreck who could never lead a team because she was terrified of fucking it up.
>>
>>85861005
I miss Warbird Carol. She's so fucked up but tries so hard not to be one.
>>
>>85861620
Warbird > Black Costume Miss Marvel > Binary > Red Miss Marvel > Captain Marvel.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (29KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
29KB, 262x400px
>>85861620
>>85861005

I miss Carol when she was all Carol-ly
>>
>>85860553
I enjoyed the Secret Avengers space arc during AvX where she went for the name tbqh
and then Bendis shat on it in the Avengers tie-ins with Noh-varr
>>
Guys, I wanna start reading her. Where do I start?
>>
I miss Carol's fat cow ass in buttfloss.
>>
>>85865540
pls respond
>>
>>85865540
start with comics
>>
>>85865943
Busiek Avengers, claremont ms marvel, Reed run.
>>
>>85865540
Avengers #200 :^)
>>
>>85865540
>Guys, I wanna start reading her. Where do I start?
Brian Reed's Ms.Marvel run. Really the best version of her so far. Her current solo is good, but it's still early days.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.