[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“Spider-Man and Miles, tracking the missing pieces of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: USM%20419%20-%201.png (310KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
USM%20419%20-%201.png
310KB, 640x360px
>“Spider-Man and Miles, tracking the missing pieces of the Siege Perilous, travel to a tropical Pirate dimension where they meet Web Beard, the Spider-Pirate, and encourage him and his old team to work together to save themselves from the dreaded Kraken.”

>“Return to the Spider-Verse: Part Two,” Spider-Man (Drake Bell) and Miles Morales (Ogie Banks), aka Kid Arachnid, come face to face with a pirate version of Spidey who calls himself Web Beard, and of course, the one and only Howard the Duck makes another appearance in Marvel animation.

>Howard the Duck is once again voiced by Seth Green, who voiced the character in the live-action Guardians of the Galaxy movie. Web Beard is voiced by Will Friedle, who currently voices Star-Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy‘s animated show on Disney XD and previously voiced Deadpool on Ultimate Spider-Man in its second season. You can check out an image of Howard the Duck and Web Beard’s appearance in the show below.

>The episode also features alternate versions of Rocket Raccoon (voiced by Trevor Devall) and Cosmo. In the same episode, the heroes travel to a western dimension, where the heroes encounter the Webslinger (voiced by Troy Baker, pictured below), a Spider Cowboy from another dimension. In addition, the footage of the episode shown at Comic-Con featured the appearance of another obscure, classic Marvel character.
>>
File: USM%20419%20-%203.png (238KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
USM%20419%20-%203.png
238KB, 640x360px
>>
File: USM%20419%20-%202.png (362KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
USM%20419%20-%202.png
362KB, 640x360px
>>
Spoilers for Episode 100.

CLONE SAGA

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/spiderman/trailer/

So great to see MJ and Peter going out and MJ looks cool.
>>
>>85859658
>USM reaches 100 episodes
Holy fuck
>>
>>85859722
For comparison, the 90's show only got 65
>>
File: 14540fb5.jpg (57KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
14540fb5.jpg
57KB, 853x480px
Part 3 is supposed to have the Noir world again, this time with Hammerhead and Mr. Negative as villains.

Negative even corrupts Miles.
>>
So is this show actually good now? Should I start watching? I never bother past the first few episodes after Spectacular got canned.
>>
>>85859899
It's good for fanservice stuff like this, but nothing else.

Most of the show is either really bad or mediocre at best.
>>
>>85859899
Seems like Marvel's cheaper version of Brave and the Bold. Except where Brave and the Bold was a fucking cavalcade of obscure heroes, US just seems like its all for the toy merch
>>
>>85859899
It's harmless fun, I enjoy it. It has gotten 25 times better since it started
>>
>>85860375
25 times nothing is still nothing.
>>
>>85860390
Cry more little bitch, Spectacular will never return.
>>
>>85859827

please give me white Miles, I the internet to break for a little while
>>
>>85859529
There really needs to be a season-long Superior Spider-Man story arc.
>>
>>85860405
Different anon here but that doesn't make USM good
>>
>>85859529
When did they get rid of Donald Glover as Miles Morales?
>>
>>85861053
>8 Miles
>voiced by eminem
>>
>>85859529
>Miles Morales (Ogie Banks), aka Kid Arachnid

They finally gave miles his own identity? Will this translate to the comics

If it already has, my bad, but I can't stand Bendis
>>
>>85863083
they only gave him a new identity because he is stranged in peters universe by himself and there was already spider man, agent venom, iron spider, and scarlet spider
>>
>>85859529
>Siege Perilous

isn't that X-Men shit????
>>
>>85863673
probably. although it's named after Sir Galahad's seat on the Round Table.
>>
>>85859529
>cowboy spidey voiced by troy baker
YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD
>>
If I like a lot of the episodes of this, what should I read? Not a fan of all the stupid shit in comics since the mid 00s
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.