[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /co/ think of Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What did /co/ think of Phineas and Ferb Mission Marvel?

It was better than I expected. The fight scenes were hype as fuck. Phineas and Ferb's Beak suit was horrendous though. Idk why they went for the CG when 2D Iron Man looked great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7egYsF85Ik
>>
>>85847147
Is that Howard the duck?
>>
I think it was--

>>85847368

Why would it be Howard the Duck?
>>
File: DoubleTeethingTroubles4-1.png (85KB, 272x170px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleTeethingTroubles4-1.png
85KB, 272x170px
>>85847389
Shut up, Boco.
>>
>>85847368
That sounds like a Doof line
>>
>>85847389
Because it is a duck and it's a Marvel crossover?
>>
>>85848046
It's a platypus and you are a fool!
>>
>>85847147
>They actually point out how having Thor's power is worthless since Tony isn't worthy to lift his Hammer anyways.

Also every scene with Doof and the villains was golden.
>>
>>85847147
I liked. It was a funny crossover, many shout outs to comics and Avengers' movie, cool fight scenes... For me, it's better than Star Wars crossover.
>>
>>85848604
I don't know much about Thor but if it's the worthiness and not the strength that lets him lift the hammer then why did he have to leave it in New York?
>>
>>85848068
What does a platypus even do?
>>
>>85848068
>It's a platypus and you are a fool!
Someone didn't watch the episode, that's Howard.
>>
>>85849373
Not much
>>
>>85847147
good shit. best one could hope for.
red skull's bigotry towards doofenshmirtz as a drusselstinian was a nice touch
and candace having a thing for superheroes is fantastic

main drawbacks include: the team being referred to as "the superheroes" because they couldnt say avengers I guess? or because they don't comprise the entire avengers
>>
>>85849278
You have to be worthy to overcome the link it has to the earth and make it fight gravity
you have to be strong to lift and wield a fucking cubic foot of iron
>>
>>85847147
>That scene where Candance touched Thors hammer
>The Beak returns
> Candance saying she makes fanfics
>Doof scenes

8/10
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.