[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this and I'm glad Brad Neely has a sketch show for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I like this and I'm glad Brad Neely has a sketch show for all of his weird ideas.

Thoughts? Someday, I hope I get to have a show that utilizes all my idiosyncrasies.
>>
I guess I don't care for this much. Weird isn't automatically funny. It feels like they are just throwing anything on the screen with the expectation that viewers will pretend to like it because of some mob mentality.
>>
Keeps getting better.

But then, I've never seen his web stuff.
>>
>>85841133
>with the expectation that viewers will pretend to like it because of some mob mentality.
>pretend to like something
Yeah, that's dumb.
>>
File: 37653567.png (121KB, 508x647px) Image search: [Google]
37653567.png
121KB, 508x647px
>>85841156
Watch them, it's far better than this new show.
>>
>>85841156
Better as in watchable or just not as bad? I wanted to like it but those first couple episodes put me off.
>>
>>85841261

Better as in funnier. My favorite has been the Polygamists Living in Trees.
>>
>>85841036
I haven't seen a single sketch that actually has a punchline.

It's all "Here's a weird/random setup. Now I'll either just ramble on pointlessly or repeat the same line four or five times and then move onto the next weird/random setup."
>>
>>85841133
I wanted to like it, but the quality is incredibly inconsistent. 1 in 10 of the shorts are genuinely funny, and another tenth are interesting but not funny. Everything else is either mediocre, unfunny, annoying, or cringe worthy.

The best clip is still the intro/outro, plus the live action version of the intro.

>>85841206
>>85841280
This.
>>
>>85841156
Yeah web stuff is classic Neely

DEAR DIARY
>>
>>85841036
each episode is better than the last
unfortunately the first one was so unfunny it literally forgot to have any jokes. At this rate it'll take 4 seasons to get to 'good'
>>
>>85841312
the BEST thing is the title. I want the show to be good purely because of that. It's the best title.
>>
i don't know what it is but for some reason the fruit blood shorts are growing on me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_0Mle9U5rY
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.