[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Steve Rogers, on the run from the government with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

You're Steve Rogers, on the run from the government with your small band of vigilantes, and the creative executives have decided that there's only room for one female on your team.

The other one will surrender to Tony Stark, be pardoned and eventually support the remains of the official Avengers, while the third will be sent to the Raft and stay there until Infinity War.

Who goes where?
>>
>>85831497
Send Sharon to the Raft.

Take Black Widow.
>>
>>85831497
Take scarlet
Widow to the raft
Carter with Tony because she's shit anyway.
>>
>>85831528
Same
>>
I don't understand why anyone would pick anyone other than Scarlet Witch. There are a lot of spies in the world, there's only one (that we know of) fancy pants psychic.

Unless this is a waifu thing
>>
>you're Steve Rogers

No I'm not, I'm a filthy excuse for a human I could never be as pure as him.
>>
>>85831497
Marry best waifu Scarlet Witch
Fuck Black Widow Hulk style
Kill inferior Carter

Oh wait, not that kind of topic. Then:
>>85831528
is my list too. Natasha is smart and resourceful and experienced and can help me on the run more than anyone. Wanda is still young and inexperienced and as much as I would love to wife her on the run, it wouldn't be practical. Let her be with Vision and Tony. Sharon Carter is LOL. I rather dig up Peggy's corpse for a companion.
>>
>>85831593
This. Especially considering the rest of your team is probably going to be Flying Nigger, Celery Man and Modern Warfare 1415.
>>
>>85831497
Black Widow, I'd let her do all the fighting and just sit back and enjoy the titties bounce.
>>
Alright, what's your FMK /co/?

Fuck Widow
Marry Wanda
Kill Sharon
>>
>>85832052
That's going to be everyone's FMK.
>>
Scarlet waifu with me. Widow to the raft because even though she doesn't have powers she's much more deadly than Sharon. Tony can have her.

Steve needs Peggy puss not Sharon puss
>>
File: Civil_War_Stills01.jpg (1MB, 2153x898px) Image search: [Google]
Civil_War_Stills01.jpg
1MB, 2153x898px
Take Romanoff. She's the most experienced and will be easier to keep on the same page. And she's use to working under the radar.

Send Sharon to the raft (even though she isn't even remotely dangerous enough to warrant the Raft).

Send Wanda back to Tony. With a pardon she'll probably be able to earn some public trust and be able to do alot more good. It's safer for her that way.
>>
>>85832052
Fuck Witch
Marry Sharon
Kill Widow
>>
>>85832750
Which one of the Avengers would win in a chess tournament?
>>
>>85832750
You're implying she wouldnt want to stay with you and hawkeye. Both of you are pretty much the fathers she never had
>>
File: Clint, Wanda, Steve.jpg (134KB, 745x754px) Image search: [Google]
Clint, Wanda, Steve.jpg
134KB, 745x754px
>>85833225
>You're implying she wouldnt want to stay with you and hawkeye.

Not really. Clint would probably be incentive to stay. Though he could probably convince her to go back to possibly protect his family if worst comes to worst.

>Both of you are pretty much the fathers she never had

Hence choosing to send her back. She'll have a chance at a better life than she will as a fugitive.
>>
>>85833149
Falcon, to everyone's surprise.
>>
>>85833149
Vision would win unless Tony Stark cheats
>>
>Get the heavy artilery witch on the team
>send useless chub to tony
>Send escapism master to the raft
>>
I don't know how you could watch the airport fight, AKA "Wanda Maximoff VS The World" and suggest that Cap should take anybody else. If he doesn't have Wanda, Lang is the only superhuman on the whole team.
>>
>>85834943
>Lang is the only superhuman on the whole team.

Not even. Lang's in the same boat as Wilson. It's all the suit.

Well, mostly the suit.
>>
File: Scarlet Slav Squat.jpg (132KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet Slav Squat.jpg
132KB, 750x938px
>>85834622
>Me and my two пaпaши.jpg
>>
>>85832816
This.
>>
>>85833225
As a father sometimes you have to do whats best for your little girl and not what she wants.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.