[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really don't get how they put a serial killer in a children's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I really don't get how they put a serial killer in a children's cartoon so casually. This guy murders or is attempting murder/torture whenever he's featured.
>>
>>85829851
No he doesn't.
He isn't a serial killer.
Quit reading into things so much.
>>
Isn't Unalaq suppose to be a bat shit insane fundamentally religious Catholic Priest?
>>
>>85829851
Didn't Sylvester Sneekly/The Hooded Claw try to constantly murder Penelope Pitstop and wasn't that in the 70's?
>>
>>85829883
Not sure if bait, but Kat's literally a furry HH Holmes.
>>
>>85829883
I'm more amazed by zombie directors episode.
>"amateur filmmakers slay 12" stays long enough so it couldn't even be "blink and miss" kind of stuff
Like, Dilworth and crew weren't even trying to be subtle with how depraved villains are.
>>
>>85830441
Reply to >>85829851
Misclicked
>>
>>85830441
>I'm more amazed by zombie directors episode.
>>"amateur filmmakers slay 12" stays long enough so it couldn't even be "blink and miss" kind of stuff
>Like, Dilworth and crew weren't even trying to be subtle with how depraved villains are.
I haven't seen this show in years, now do I even know if you're referring to this show, so reading this post really confuses the fuck out of me. I don't get it at all.
>>
>>85829851
A Katz is fine, too.
"Care for a bit of sport before slowly dying, old boy?"
>>
>>85829883
I wish you hadn't said that.
>>
>>85829851
>I really don't get how they put a (blank) in a children's cartoon so casually
You can say that about half the shows that came out in the 90s, cartoonists back then were just intersted in either
1) selling toys or
2) just seeing what the they could get away with in a cartoon aimed for kids instead of just making something fun with a compelling story and characters.
Truly those were some dark times
>>
>>85829851
>I really don't get how they put [thing that exists in real life but presented in a softer way] in a children's cartoon
Oh, so you want children to be raised in a padded bubble where they're never challenged or unhappy, believing the outside world is made of candy and every single person is just a friend they haven't met yet, and the moment they turn 18 you expect them to deal with reality all at once?
People like you are the reason why Tumblrinas exist. YOU DID THIS, and the only cure is to expose children to negative things bit by bit so they learn it's okay to feel bad.
>>
>>85830441
>Dilworth and crew weren't even trying to be subtle with how depraved villains are
>tfw years later you found about that Fred is actually a fetishist
>>
>>85831911
This was an episode where a zombie Dir actor attempted to revive his friend so they can cannibalize Muriel. Essentially a snuff film.
>>
>>85832346
Not to mention that before becoming zombies they were blatantly serial killers.
>>
>>85829851
He was inspired by pic related, what did you expect?
>>
>>85829851
i really don't get how people take their kids to church and cathartically celebrate the tortorous death of people on crucifixes, anon
>>
>>85833193
Was Katz really inspired by Killer Queen? It seems unlikely considering there don't seem to have been any english translations of DiU around the time Courage was made. There were barely shitty fan translations of the SC ova.
>>
>>85829851
It was a horror themed show though so it's really not that weird.
>>
>>85832122
>softer way
He was genuinely more frightening than a huge percentage of horror and police procedurals villains, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.