[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In addition to writing comics, he has worked in television,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

>In addition to writing comics, he has worked in television, video games and film, and began teaching writing at University of Oregon in Fall 2013.
>teaching writing
I can't believe this talentless hack is teaching in an university.
>>
>>85823725
It's like they say, those who can't do, teach.
>>
>>85823725
>successful writer in several different fields teaches writing

What a shocker.
>>
>Scott Snyder and Bendis are responsible for teaching the next generation of comic writers
fucking kill me
>>
>>85823725
Bendis teaches? Writing?
>>
>>85824873
oh no it aint happening
>>
>>85826099
It ain't happening? What ain't happening?
>>
>>85829241
It ain't happening. You know... it.
>>
>>85829287
It? You mean that meme? Bendis posting?
>>
>>85829926
Bendis posting?
>>
>>85829933
Bendis? You mean the writer? You mean Brian Michael Bendis, the writer?
>>
>>85829933
Yeah Bendisposting, you know, the meme where you write like Bendis?
>>
>>85829989

Guys...

Stop...

I don't really, you know, know what you mean? Maybe you guys could, I don't know, be more specific?
>>
>>85823766
Teaching writing? Bendis?
>>
>>85831621
You want me to stop? Stop, as in to cease Bendis posting? That kind of stop?
>>
>>85829989
Like Bendis, the comic writer?
>>
>>85823766
Thats what fags who dont appreciate teachers say, yes.
>>
>>85823725
I hope this guy gets anal cancer. I dont think ive ever hated someone involved with comics more then him.
>>
>>85831646
Who did he ruin for you?
>>
>>85823725
Mob connections. Gotta be it. Only explanation. Just look at that smug guinea fuck!
>>
>>85832004
Thinking about it, Bendis could pull off a wicked Tony Soprano cosplay.
>>
>>85823725

Wait, I don't know him, is he considered a bad writer? There are Daredevil paperbacks that he wrote being re-released in my country, I believe the paperbacks are called "King of Hell's Kitchen" and "Out", but they probably come with more volumes attached. Did he do a good job with Daredevil? I only read part of Frank Miller's run and a few comics by Mark Waid.
>>
>>85832062
That Daredevil run is fan-favorite, from what I see.
And it was the last time he wrote something good.
>>
>>85824838

I just read the Court of Owls paperback and I thought it was really bad. The concept of the villains is cool, but the execution was just terrible, in my opinion, like a faux-Grant Morrison trying to emulate the original's old stories. Should I even bother with City of Owls?

Is Scott Snyder a hack?
>>
>>85832116
lmao, City of Owls is even worse, wait till you see how the ending
>>
>>85832116
>>85832967
>this meme again
Bendis pls
>>
>>85832972
That's not a meme.
>>
>>85824838
>reminder that Snyder mentored Marguerite [unsolicited opinions on Israel?] Bennett
>>
Wasn't there some scuttlebutt back when he was starting to UO job of him being real high-handed and insulting to everyone's work...like, not constructive or instructive but derisive and dismissive?

Also, Bendis looks like this guy.
>>
>>85823766
Had a few bad teachers anon?
>>
>>85824873
Bendis! Teaches writing!
>>
>>85823725
too bad dark beast can't suddenly become real and kill him. maybe that's what his students' first assignment should be, writing a fanfic where that happens.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.