[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He deserved a better movie. The best adaptation of Bane, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

He deserved a better movie.

The best adaptation of Bane, and he's stuck with TDKR. I find this incredibly frustrating.
>>
>>85814136
It honestly would have been a great Bane movie if he wasn't Talias puppet.
>>
But he got it
It's your fault for staying and seen the after credit scenes
>>
>>85814136
It was very painful for you?
>>
>>85814151
Not really he's a merc. If your only issue with that movie is that Bane worked for someone then you don't really want Bane.
>>
>>85814151
He was a pedophile tb.h
>>
>>85814136
If it wasn't for TDKR, no matter how good the movie, it still wouldn't be mentioned as much without the Baneposting train. Stop being a hothead.
>>
>>85814136
So, why did he wear the mask?

Did the novelization or commentary ever go into more detail about his injury and what exactly the mask did?
>>
>>85814438
What? Im gonna assume you are from /tv/ but breaking Batman emotionally and physically then conquering Gotham is Bane's entire thing. Bane is not just a "merc". In fact hes not one at all. He became fixated on Batman in jail. Hes literally an anti Batman, crafting himself into something that criminals would fear so he could conquer the underworld. You sound stupid as fuck.
>>
>>85814544
how does letting the only pussy in the prison escape and getting assraped for 20 years until Talia came back for him make him a pedophile
>>
>>85814925
And he ended up being that in nearly every way before the Talia reveal.
>>
>>85814136
>and he's stuck with TDKR
Better to be stuck with TDKR than Batman and Robin. Imagine watching that movie fresh off of Knightfall.
>>
>>85814895
He had nerve damage or something that put him in constant pain, the mask administered painkillers which made up for that and also made him much more capable of taking a punch.
>>
>>85814136
Yeah, he may be caught in TDKR. But maybe getting caught was part of his plan.
>>
>>85814925
Aside from taking over the underworld, you literally just described TDKR Bane.
>>
why did they make him scottish?
>>
>>85818972
Hispanic accents don't sound as cool if you're not talking about family
>>
Arkham Origins Bane was my favorite Bane
>>
>>85814544
For You.
>>
I would have preferred the Joker be in TDKR but Heath died so we got Bane shoved in as a bookend for the Rhas al Ghul in Batman Begins.
>>
>>85814136
>I find this incredibly frustrating
You can handle it. You're a big guy.
>>
>>85820719
U U
U U
>>
>>85814895
It was pretty obvious in the film
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.