[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People actually enjoy this solemn piece of shit as Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1472316759288.png (401KB, 546x619px) Image search: [Google]
1472316759288.png
401KB, 546x619px
>People actually enjoy this solemn piece of shit as Batman

At least Bale's Bruce Wayne had some character to him; Batfleck is literally the same in and out of his suit
>>
modern Batman in general is the same in and out of the suit
>>
>>85810976
Affleck goes above and beyond for his roles, especially Batman.
>>
Maybe it's because he's been doing it for 20 years and only does the Bruce Wayne shit at parties, and in public, which he doesn't seem to visit all that often
>>
>>85810976
I don't know, Batfleck seemed to be passionate and subdued in the proper places for a batman. That little Bruce smirk, the way he talked passionately about justice and etc. If his 'justice' hadn't been killing Superman, and his bat-scenes hadn't had so much death in them I could have really liked him. As it is I hope that they destroy the universe and reboot it, but they keep Batfleck as a mentor to Terry in a Batman Beyond movie.
>>
>>85810976
So was his Red Batman, what's your point?

Actually you know what the Batman movie needs? Middle-aged, same shape he was in for The Lobster Colin Farrell, as some random recurring enemy. Two middle aged has-beens beating each other down in the rain, cut through with flashbacks of dead parents in the rain, funerals in the rain, and not being able to get an erection except in costume in the rain.
>>
>>85811034
Then why is he fat
>>
>>85812982
He's gestating kinôgraphé.
>>
>>85811058
There is Public Bruce, Private Bruce and then Batman.

Same with Clark. Reporter, Smallville (casual private) and Superman.

I liked the Telltale game in that is was pretty on point getting the idea of those three parts of the personality.
>>
>>85811070
He just needs to set an accent. That odd twang was distracting and confusing. Gotham is Northeast to Northcentral not Southwest.
>>
>>85814534
Private Bruce and batman are the same thing
>>
>>85815550
Private Bruce snarks a little more because he's got a rapport with Alfred. Batman is serious business.
>>
>>85810976
Batfleck>>>>>Baleman

The only time Bale was a really good Batman was in Begins. That was my biggest problem with the Nolan Trilogy. That Batman was the weakest element of the whole affair. For most millennials and casuals , he's the Batman that they are used to so they can't let go. I have seen Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Bale, even West.

Batfleck is the best on screen Batman i have seen thus far. I have no doubt his solo movies will be better than Nolan's.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.