[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Regent literally captured the entire Marvel universe somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>Regent literally captured the entire Marvel universe somehow
>is never brought up again despite capturing the Marvel universe
>nobody wants him to kill him
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 582x600px
>>85805732
>Squadron Supreme were one of the many heroes captured by Regent
>Didn't take this opportunity to immediately insta-kill that fuck while he was depowered
And people say this fuck is better than Bendis?
>>
Look at all these nobodies. Current Marvel is just so pathetic.
>>
>>85805732
The sad thing is that Regent vs Earth 616 would have been such a better fucking event than CW2, you can tell that Slott wanted to make it a thing, but got shut down by Bendis.
>>
>>85805991
They do?
>>
>>85805732
What is Deadpool even doing there?
When Wolverine was accepted on the Avengers, that was a real stretch. But fucking Deadpool not being imprisoned on act when around so many capes is fucking ridiculous.
I get that he's popular but come the fuck on.
>>
>>85807445
In universe Deadpool is funding his team of Avengers after he made fat bank marketing himself out as a franchise.
>>
>>85807445
At least in Deadpool's case, he's tried to change his ways.

Wolverine never stopped murdering people while an Avenger and nobody really cared much.
>>
>>85807496
He also had his own team of mercs
>>
>>85808280
Still has from what I understand, and funds that team as well, Wade is crazy fucking rich in 616 for selling his ugly face. Kind of genius reallh.
>>
>>85806077
Marvel has always been shit, they haven't had a single good story.
>>
Why are there 4 Spider-mans?
>>
>>85806302
Civil War 2 is bad but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>85808876
I only see three. There's Peter, with Miles in the black right next to him which is the Ultimate Universe Spider-man. The Iron Spider in the bottom right is MJ wearing the suit to save Peter and Iron Man.
>>
That's not the best part. The best part is Summers being alive in it. This fuck is supposed to be long dead. Retards can't even pay attention to their own continuity.
>>
>>85808939
No, CW2 is an embarassing mess, I would have rather read about how Marvel's heroes fall one by one to Dan Slott's NOT Darkseid OC.
>>
>>85809018
That's Tykeclops anon, look at the suit, he doesn't have the edge black and red X Face suit.
>>
>>85809018
>when you have no idea what you're talking about but talk shit anyway
>>
>>85809153
Oh leave him be anon, he's just a casual who is trying to post about dank memes
>>
>>85807445
The only characters left for Marvel to make Avengers at this point are Punisher, Ghost Rider, Blade, Howard the Duck, Fin Fang Foom, and Millie the Model.
>>
File: 1467929950473.png (548KB, 637x389px) Image search: [Google]
1467929950473.png
548KB, 637x389px
>>85809700
Did this not count as Blade being an Avenger?
>>
>>85808369
>Wade is crazy fucking rich in 616 for selling his ugly face
Not to mention his fees are pretty expensive and he doesn't really buy much - half his shit is stolen

He's been rich for ages
>>
>>85809779
Oh, right, I forgot about whatever the hell that thing is. Why did that happen again? And why is he wearing those horrible colors? To make everyone's eyes bleed?

>>85809801
I thought that, despite being rather expensive, all of his money went to other shit to he was always broke?
>>
>>85808940
You forgot the two black and red Spider-Men next to Miles
>>
>>85809828
>Oh, right, I forgot about whatever the hell that thing is. Why did that happen again? And why is he wearing those horrible colors? To make everyone's eyes bleed?
He needed costume so nobody knows he's in NYC and those pieces were around in that shop.
>>
>>85805732
Marte Gracia is becoming the new meme colorist after Frank Martin in how they're extremely recognizable by their limited palette applied on everything
And to think he had such potential
>>
>>85809921
I think we should all do Blade a favor and forgot the dark, embarrassing era of Spider Hero.
>>
File: 1463582980304.jpg (132KB, 544x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463582980304.jpg
132KB, 544x640px
>>85809828
>>85809921
>>85810031
He did end up switching to this.
>>
>>85809828
>be Blade
>be in NYC asking Monica Rambeau to help with his ongoing investigation about elemental magic vampires (which was the ongoing subplot for Mighty avengers v2)
>oh shit alien invasion + Shuma fucking Gorath
>go help but remember you need to do this stealth
>grab the cheapest stupidest costume from clothes shop with a superhero-dedicated corner
>>
>>85810045
Where is the Ronin costume now?
>>
>>85805732
>Regent captured EVERY FUCKING HERO that isn't in the Ultimates

>This is never mentioned in literally any other book

Holy fucking shit, how does the Editor not tell Slott to fuck himself for this shit? This is dreck.
>>
>>85810567
Marvels editors basically don't do anything if it's a big writer, anon

When was the last time an editor actually told Bendis he can't do something?
>>
Hes just another big bald rock face jobber

(See: Thanos, Darkseid, Apocalypse, Vin Diesel)
>>
>>85810567
Continuity is dead and editors are actually enforcing that books that don't need to be connected stay in their little corners unless there's an event or a specific reason. Which doesn't mean that if you want to cross-reference stuff you can't do it, point is don't blame this stuff on Slott or Bendis, post 2012 continuity consistency stopped making sense in Marvel
>>
>>85810671
It's sad really
>>
http://poal.me/ybe8y3

>>
>>85810045
Monica looks like... Lezley Zen.
>>
>>85805732
So this whole 'all your powers in one' thing that Slott seems to believe makes Regent such a unique and original threat

Doesn't the Super Adaptoid do what he does but a LOT better?
>>
>>85811182
Anon, Wolverine, Sabretooth, X-23, Daken, Lady Deathstrike, Wyldchild, and arguably Wolfsbane and Marrow all have the same powers.

Who cares if Regent and Super Adaptoid have the same powers?
>>
>>85811413
>Regent and Super Adaptoid have the same powers
Which makes regent even more pointless.
>>
>>85809888
Ah yes, Ninja Spider-man and Red Batman.
>>
>>85805732

>he captures miles
>taking out other superheroes becomes a breeze for him because he can cloak and sting everyone

Why won't they acknowledge that miles is OP
>>
>>85811625
Seriously, it even works on demons
>>
>>85810045
>Blade as the new Ronin
Fuck, why isn't that a thing? It's perfect? Hell, combine the Ronin look with the Robin Hood original costume he had and it'd be perfect. East-Meets-West Vampire Hunter.
>>
The reason is no one wants to deal with Slott
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.