[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why DC swept Nightrunner under the rug? He was more interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (431KB, 487x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431KB, 487x503px
Why DC swept Nightrunner under the rug?

He was more interesting than other minority characters like Batwing or Simon Baz who are introduced at the same time.
>>
>>85803539
The original batwing was really cool and interesting.

But yean, nightrunner was great, especially since he was more like nightwing than batman.

But you forget something, diversity means NIGGERS. Batman inc diversitydidnt had pandering. IF the character isnt nigger america or something american is not diverse. Also bonus points if he lives in new york, fucking jews.
>>
>>85803918
>The original batwing was really cool and interesting.
The ORIGINAL Batwing where he was Zorro of whatever country Jezebel Jet ran? And he was her cousin or something? That was cool.

The cop in the Congo was lame. Lucius Fox's son should have been cool but wound up being shit.
>>
I always did want to see more of this guy. Always really liked his design and thought his concept was interesting as fuck.

Let's all be honest here, Batman Inc. in general wasn't quite as good as it could've been. Wasted potential.
>>
>>85803539
He looks like the love child of Nightwing and Spider-Man.
>>
>>85804082
Lucius son was extremely lame, I dont mind black characters, i do want AFRICAN characters ofer YET ANOTHER black america from a big city that is really smart but likes hip hop
>>
>>85804402

Yeah, he could be great.
>>
Daily reminder that this was a part of the best the Bat-Universe has ever been and the stupid fucks at DC killed it.
>>
>>85803539

This could have been great under the right writer:

>A ghetto French-Arab trying to be Batman in Paris without the money, just using Parkour and street smarts to fight crime.
>>
File: image.jpg (302KB, 1033x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302KB, 1033x1600px
>>85804584
>stupid fucks at DC killed it.

Like they with Cass Cain
>>
>>85804595
A harder time would be finding a Batman Inc. character that wouldn't have been great under the right writer.
>>
>>85804595
As a French, this triggers me. They should know France is not (yet) a muslim country so why pick a muslim?
>>
>>85804831
Triggering frogs is the true American past time.
>>
>>85804831
>France is not a Muslim country
Could have fooled me
>>
>>85804860
British because I think Morrison created the guy. He was amazed by riots back in the 2006...
>>
>>85804402
Have we seen his ass yet?
>>
>>85804798
hey anon, wheres that from?
>>
>>85803539
>He was more interesting than other minority characters like Batwing
Batwing was also swept under the rug, lasted only slightly longer.
>>
>>85804980
The whole Batman Inc. concept was swept under the rug, Morrison wanted to revive the idea of which nation having a vigilante inspired by Batman.
>>
Am i the only one seeing Iron fist?
>>
>>85804946
I forgot... Sorry
>>
>>85803539
He wasn't very interesting.
>>
>>85805756
Many disagree.
>>
All the Batman Inc members were fantastic. Hopefully one day they'll get brought back by some Morrison fan who gets to take over the book.
>>
>>85805702
The mask is a mixture of Iron Fist with Spuderman.
>>
>>85805777
No, few disagree. Many don't care about him.
>>
>>85805843
The people from Clichy Sous Bois liked him: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFeo-afse8
>>
>>85804798
>>85804946
>>85805727
Chuck Dixon's Batman & The Outsiders
It was pretty good, and was where Cass' characterization was back on track.

Then RIP fucked the book all up, Dixon had a falling out with DC, and soon after it was decided to replace Cass with Stephanie.
>>
>>85805096
Just yet another example of Morrison coming up with gold and DC utterly failing to properly capitalize on it.

How we never got a Batman Inc. anthology book is beyond me.
>>
File: 1437848299494.jpg (2MB, 1440x2223px) Image search: [Google]
1437848299494.jpg
2MB, 1440x2223px
>>85804082
Yeah I agree, Ex-child solider David was hacky and almost a cliche.
>>
>>85804883
Nah, Nightrunner was Kyle Higgins.
>>
>>85804798
Isnt she back?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.