[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When he and Sue bang, does he thrust his hips or just stretch-unstretch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (22KB, 608x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 608x229px
When he and Sue bang, does he thrust his hips or just stretch-unstretch his wang?
>>
>>85801744
that's a very narrow list of possibilities anon
>>
>>85801762
ah, true that but am quite satisfied and proud of the sing song rhyme

yea, am shallow like that
>>
>>85801744
I'll tell you one thing he doesn't do with his dick.

Turn it into a bicycle for Sue to ride.
>>
>>85801744
he makes the effort to reshape it into popular sex toy shapes but is too spergu to pay attention to her responses to maximize on the effect, so its okay for her but still rather meh.
>>
>>85801744

It's canon that he's great in bed due to his powers.
>>
>>85801990
What other Superheroes would be great in bed? What are their kinks?
Other than WW and being tied up
>>
>>85802005
Mystique
>>
>>85802005

The Flash, due to his sheer speed. He's technically the only dude on the planet that can DP a girl with just one dick.

Martian Manhunter is automatically great due to being able to shapeshift. He can just turn his cock into a horsecock.

Doctor Manahattan would definitely be great. He's shown to be able to duplicate himself. He could be a one man gangbang.
>>
>>85802005
Speedsters are living vibrators.
>>
>>85802067
>The Flash
>>85802069
/question
>>
>>85801905
Kek, RICHAARDS thread when
>>
>>85802005
Would ettrigans rhymes be distracting or arousing.
>>
>>85803987
Gone gone the size of man behold the cock of etrigan
>>
>>85801744
I don't think he'd even need his lower half to do the job, if he stretched out a finger out and then tightly wrapped and knotted it in a certain pattern he could try to unstretch one point nearer the knuckle to create tension from being pulled back and relax the pull to push it back.

The specifics are a little lost on me since I'm not an expert but the gist I imagine is some kind of pumping motion that both deeply penetrates and rubs along the walls at whatever pace and punch she's into at the moment, speaking of which he could elongate and use his other fingers to rub the rest of her body the right way so he's got everything covered with one hand.

With a hologram interface instead of a keyboard he could get work done with his other hand as easy as flipping pages, writing notes and all that. Of course it wouldn't be very pleasurable for him, but I don't think Reed much minds.
>>
>>85802067
Ralph Dibny and Scott Free are the best marital artists in the DC universe.
>>
>>85801744

Have you ever seen tentacle hentai? Nigga could fill all of her holes, raise her in the air, and rape her to multiple orgasms.
>>
File: OH GOD I'M HAVING A STROKE.gif (795KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
OH GOD I'M HAVING A STROKE.gif
795KB, 245x168px
>>85804551
>>
Must be cool to be able to lick her asshole and fuck her puss at the same time.
>>
>>85802005
Kamala Khan
>>
>>85802067
> He's technically the only dude on the planet that can DP a girl with just one dick

switching holes isn't double penetration no matter how fast you do it
>>
>>85807297
>filename

I hope you slip in the shower and break your neck tomorrow morning
>>
File: wonder woman gets a kiss.jpg (148KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman gets a kiss.jpg
148KB, 622x1024px
>>85802005
>>85803987
ettrigan loves wondy. just look at how deep that tongue of his whent
>>
>>85808070
>implying xe showers
>>
File: 1472295940484.jpg (524KB, 886x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1472295940484.jpg
524KB, 886x1002px
>>85804551
>>
>>85801744
Sue would use her bubbles to tighten her pussy at the molecular level.
>>
>>85801744
>unsafe gif i can't find
>girl is fucked by a bored tentacle daemon reading a book.
>stops
>girl wink-winks with eyebrows
>receives a pecking kiss
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.