[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she dump Gary? It made everything in that episode where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (9KB, 185x237px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
9KB, 185x237px
Why did she dump Gary? It made everything in that episode where Hank goes blind pointless if you do think about it.
>>
>>85799024
Because she's an idiot.
>>
>>85799024
How so? It happened seasons apart, and it's not as if they didn't acknowledge it happened. If I remember correctly, she cheated on Gary with that new beau from Arizona.

The later seasons grasped at character development at times. Peggy's knowing how to ride a bike retconned for a plot line.
>>
>>85799060
This.
I fucking hated her after the RV episode. No wonder Cotton left her
>>
>>85799024
slut
>>
>>85799073
I wanted to strangle her during that episode with the fucking miniature glass animals.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>85799069
did she ride a bike previously?
Funny how that is a major source of incongruity.. like Star not knowing how bikes work. Technically you can bullshit an explanation there, but..
>>85799073
yyyeahh it derailed HER really hard. from a meta standpoint, hank would kick the writers' asses for that episode. It's funny, sure, but it's not cool to make someone's sweet old mom into a joke. imagine if they did that with Mona Simpson. I mean, they would have, probably, had she not died.
And most importantly, the ending was awful and pointless. just "oh well, let your mom do whatever she wants, hahaha she's gonna die anyway let her enjoy what she has left"
>>
She cheated on Gary. The RV ep and miniature ep made me hate her almost as much as Peggy. Cotton was just all along
>>
>a bunch of under 25 betas deadly mad at an old lady for making poor decisions with men after being abuse and dehumanized by one for decades

/co/, pls... She was never not going to have fucked up relationships after Cotton. Just be glad she didn't become a full-blown man-hater with castration fetishes.
>>
>>85799024
COTTON WAS RIGHT
>>
Later season King of the Hill was dogshit in so many ways. The writing absolutely tanked.
>>
>>85803912
COTTON DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>85801346

Mona Simpson isn't a "Sweet old mom"

She deliberately abandoned Homer so she could live a hedonistic hippie lifestyle.

I spit on her.
>>
>>85803912
>>85804607
Cotton was a racist psychopath who got lucky to be living at the right time & place.
>>
>>85805135
Stay mad, tojo.
>>
>>85805072
I think that's what I liked most about her. No mother that abandons her child is considered a sweet old lady. It's touching because she regretted her decision even at the time when she said goodbye and Homer just desperately wanted to have a mom.

That episode ends on one of the most tearful endings where Homer comes to terms with his mom not being there for him and being grateful that he even got to know past childhood. He sits on his car as night falls, alone with his thoughts that he has a mother who loves him even if she's not here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.