[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I know the Marvel world exists on the Disney lot.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: marvel-studios-logo.png (434KB, 1600x816px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-studios-logo.png
434KB, 1600x816px
>"I know the Marvel world exists on the Disney lot. I love those guys at Marvel. We've been trying to figure out how to collaborate on something," Esposito said. "I'm hoping that it is something. They came to me with something for their television department, then I realized if I did that, I'd never be able to have that same character be in that film department. Once you're in a Marvel character in the television version, you have to stay in the particular character. They can't carry that over to film."

>http://comicbook.com/2016/08/25/the-jungle-books-giancarlo-esposito-/

MARVEL TV CONFIRMED NOT CANON

SHIELD FAGS BTFO
>>
File: Gus.jpg (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gus.jpg
168KB, 400x400px
Who cares about that?

Giancarlo Esposito is based and willing. Cast him, /co/.
>>
>>85788709
I know /co/ would flip shit over this, but for some reason I just got this mental image of him as Doc Ock and it's fantastic
>>
>>85788507
GG JJ DD
>>
File: It's All Connected.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
It's All Connected.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
FUCK YOU! JEPH LOEB WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME! #ITSALLCONNECTED
>>
>>85788507
I thought it was already stated Daredevil is part of the MCU?
>>
>>85788857
FUND IT.
>>
>>85788857
I'll take 20.
>>
>>85788971
Nothing is guaranteed but if the TV stuff does cross to the movies it will be the Netflix shows for sure since they gave a contract that states that if the movies want them that they have to appear in the movies.

Of course the Netflix shows don't rely on the movies, at least not as much as AoS so if the actors never get invited nothing happens and everything is normal.
>>
>>85788507
That's literally the opposite of what he's saying, OP.

Come on now, isn't this desperate crusade of yours just dragging on a little too long? You know he's saying he turned down a tv character so that he'd be available for a movie in the same continuity down the line. You know that the way tv works is that most episodes are filmed and edited inside of 2 weeks, whereas a movie is 2 years on a quick turnaround, so it's next to impossible to cross them over. And you know nobody's going to fund a tentpole movie that has a tv actor playing his tv character as the lead. Not unless his show was getting 50 million viewers on first-run every week.
>>
>>85788507
Look, I agree, AoS is piss, at least the first season.

But what are you going to say when Tony Stark cameos in AoS 4th season premiere?
>>
>>85788507
>MARVEL TV CONFIRMED NOT CANON
But if they can't cross characters then it means that it's their interest to keep them mutually exclusive, thus plausible.

I swear to god, some of you faggots just look at the pretty pictures.
>>
>>85789367
>>85789602
>>85789677
>SEETHING
>>
>>85788507
>le non canon maymay
Fuck off this doesn't confirm anything.
>>
>>85790070
>t-t-this doesn't c-confirm anything
>>
>>85789602
>But what are you going to say when Tony Stark cameos in AoS 4th season premiere?
I mean, Samuel L. Jackson did show up as Nick Fury and people are still saying it's not canon
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
TV GET OUT!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.