[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we can all agree that organic webbing is a million times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 40

File: spider-man.jpg (57KB, 573x540px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man.jpg
57KB, 573x540px
I think we can all agree that organic webbing is a million times better than those silly webshooters.
>>
>>85781974
ITT: OP admits their a gargantuan casual.
>>
they look quite good

organic web is retarded tho
>>
>>85781974
back to /tv/
>>
>>85781974
>using briefs
Enjoy your crushed nuts.
>>
>>85782029
>organic web is retarded tho

Much less retarded than mechanical ones.
>>
>>85781974
Yes

Shooter fags need not reply
>>
>>85781974
Webbing produced organically but needing webshooters to actually be used.
>>
>>85781974
moviefags.
>>
Yes.

One thing I loved about Raimi's work was getting rid of the artificial web shooters.
>>
>>85781974
nah
>>
>>85782520
How would it even work from an anatomical stand point? Peter would have giant bulbous growths on his wrists.

>b-b-but they'd be inside his wrists
Right, and we already have stuff there (bones, muscles, tendons, etc). You would either have to heavily alter that stuff, too, or have big tumor-looking sacks.

So tell me, how is that "less retarded"?
>>
Organic web with mechanical shooters is the only correct choice
>>
>>85782844
>confirmed for knowing nothing about Spider-Man.
>>
>>85782973
If you're a despicable casual, sure.
>>
>>85782930
Not that Anon, but are you really trying to use real-world logic in an argument about capes, Anon?
>>
>>85782520
>creating an entire organ, that would take a lot of energy to maintain, is less retarded than a mechanical shooter
>>
>>85782520
Yes, growing a whole new organ inside your body is somehow less retarded than a simple gadget.
>>
>>85783019
Cameron was planning something like that
>>
Why didn't he just patent the them as a non lethal weapon. If they can be produced decently en masse by a teenager then they shouldn't be super resource intensive and with a simple military or security contract he'd be a millionaire with the added benefit of saving a bunch of lives with his tech?
>>
>>85782930
How does he easily lift and throw cars without having muscles that look like watermelons? Huh. I guess his fantastical super powers that came from a radioactive spider changed his anatomy and the molecular structure of his body. Perhaps his muscles became super dense and therefore don't need to be extremely large. Perhaps a tiny organ could fit inside his forearm, being surrounded by super dense muscle that can easily squirt webbing out with extreme force simply by contracting. Huh.

Also, do you always question how super heroes can do the stuff they do with such rigorous science and reality-minded questioning or is it just here?
>>
>>85783025
No, if I was, I would be bitching that the webbing should come out of his ass.
>>
>>85782622

this is the best route desu
>>
>>85783067
Has there ever been a case of villians or thieves breaking into a superheros home specifically to steal their tech and distribute it to the masses? There's so many hero's and villians who could make the world better by sharing their tech
>>
File: 36283638.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
36283638.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>85781974
ORGANIC WEB SHOOTERS?! ONLY STEERS AND QUEERS LIKE ORGANIC WEBBING, AND YOU DON'T LOOK MUCH LIKE A STEER TO ME SOME THAT KINDA HELPS NARROW IT DOWN.
>>
>>85783057
Did you read the Cameron script? It was utter shit.
>>
>>85783028
I guess that's much more silly than Bruce Banner turning into a giant monster by gaining body mass out of nowhere within a few seconds. It's not like both powers come from some sort of radioactive factor thereby being able to use science for any effect desired as if it were magic.
>>
>>85781974
Organic webbing doesn't show that Peter is smart, creating his own webshooters and his own web formula do.
>>
>>85783141
How do ants lift things many many times bigger and heavier than them when they're so small? Same logic.
>>
>>85782622
That's how I see it.
>>
>>85781974
Web shooters show off parker's nerdy side more
>>
>>85783067
He tried to sell the webbing but was rejected because it melts after a few minutes.
>>
>>85783220
That effect stops working if you go from ant size to human size. Do you not understand basic science? The real world doesn't work like in your comics mate.
>>
It wouldn't come out of his wrists if it were a spider mutation.
>>
>>85783141
>How does he easily lift and throw cars without having muscles that look like watermelons?

You have no idea how muscles work, do you?
>>
>>85783186
How the fuck a gadget is more retarded than a dude gaining mass 'out of nowhere'? Care to explain?
>>
>>85783220
square-cube law
an ant-sized human would actually be ridiculously stronger than an ant-sized ant
>>
>>85783228
>>85782622
>>85783157
This is dumb. Do you mean a needle perpetually piercing his wrist to let the web out and a shooting device to launch it around?
>>
>>85782930
He developed an entirely new sense as well as the ability to stick to any surface but developing some glands in his arms would go too far? lol
>>
File: Yr2zc.jpg (215KB, 564x558px) Image search: [Google]
Yr2zc.jpg
215KB, 564x558px
>>85783067
>Why didn't he just patent the them as a non lethal weapon.

Try reading a comic or two, filthy moviefag.
>>
File: loldemort.jpg (116KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
loldemort.jpg
116KB, 1920x800px
>>85783165
>>
Every time I think of the mechanical web shooters, I imagine how ridiculous the first pitch for spiderman must have been.
>We got this new character: Spiderman! He's got all the powers of a spider! Wall climbing, sharp senses, he can even carry fifty times his weight like a spider can!
>Can he create webs?
>Oh no he needs a gadjet for that.
>>
>>85783271
I understand that you can't go from lifting 200 pounds to lifting 10000 without any significant change of anatomy or molecular structure.
>>
>>85783141
>Also, do you always question how super heroes can do the stuff they do with such rigorous science and reality-minded questioning or is it just here?

They have to follow some level of believable internal logic. It doesn't have to be real-world logic, but it has to make sense.

There is no way organics work that is believable, without just saying, "Its magic! Deal with it!" Especially when regarding a heavily science-oriented character.
>>
>Organic Webshooters
>Peter sprays his DNA all over the city just by swinging around
>Now every geneticist in Manhattan can clone Spider-man or replicate his powers
>Peter's secret identity gets fucked.

Yeah. Great idea.
>>
>>85783165
Best use of this quote I have ever seen. Bravo.
>>
dont even argue with OP
let him be stupid and wrong by himself
>>
>>85783335
Was the webshooter Steve or Stan's idea?
>>
>get called a casual by comicfags for not liking something stupid and inane
>>
>>85783361
>thinking that spiderweb contains DNA

Read a book. An actual book, not a comic book.

Even if it did they could just say since he's some sort of mutant his webbing doesn't contain any DNA. Holy shit what a game changer! It's almost as if you can writer whatever you want once you establish that radioactivity is involved!
>>
>>85781974
(you)
>>
>>85783292
The sense and wall crawling abilities aren't new organs, though. Its effectively low level clairvoyance and telekinesis, as he pulls the electromagnetic fields of items closer to his body to cling on to things.
>>
>>85781974

The scientific genius who does almost nothing with his intellect but just fucks around in a shitty job is part of his appeal. For obvious reasons.

The mechanical webshooters are a constant reminder of this.
>>
File: oyama.jpg (24KB, 341x400px) Image search: [Google]
oyama.jpg
24KB, 341x400px
>>85783341
Tell that to Mas Oyama and the bulls he killed with his bare hands (sometimes liquefying their internals with just a punch).
>>
File: 1341015232210.jpg (133KB, 685x587px) Image search: [Google]
1341015232210.jpg
133KB, 685x587px
>>85783424
Comicfags have always preferred pandering over narrative coherency. Remember all the years of damage control for ASM?
>>
>>85783361
>b-but its l-less retarded!
>>
File: 1439266914634.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1439266914634.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>85781974
World's most colossal faggot.
>>
>>85783426
Ummm....

http://phys.org/news/2015-11-insect-dna-sequenced-black-widow.html
>>
Capeshit is the worst medium.
>>
>>85783067
In the House of M universe, he did, and he sold it to the NYPD.

In 616, he pitched the substance around to various potential buyers, but they all hated the idea of it dissolving in an hour and kicked Peter out.
>>
>>85783283
I assume they meant Peter produces it
from some gland, extracts it somehow, bottles it and then repurposes it.

I can see some advantages, namely it acting like regenerating health so even if he ran out of cartridges during the day he'd have a day's worth within him to reload. He can still tamper with the formula like normal too to decide how long it lasts or how it shapes.

However, I STILL agree it's dumb because ultimately even if it allows for regenerating webbing it limits how much he can make now since the cap would be how much he can biologically produce and hold inside him instead of how much he can whip up in a lab.

Purely organic will always be completely worthless though since the varied ways a webshooter can modify the web are lost, not to mention the webshooters allow Peter to shoot other things aside from web if he can put it in a cartridge like trackers and fluids and all that. It's just too versatile a device to dismiss.
>>
>>85783491
Those changes require his brain to change severely. His body/brain needs to be able to process his super fast perception. And he can create super strong attraction between any part of his body and a surface. That means something must have grown all over that lets him do that. And he is able to control that ability with his brain. So all those changes are accepted with a wave of the hand but the moment he would have a let's say pinky sized web organ in his forearms things go too far?
>>
>>85783629
>Those changes require his brain to change severely.

You realize that there is a difference between altering an organ that already exists and creating an entirely new one (especially when there is no room to insert said new organ without drastically altering already existing organs, too), right?
>>
>>85783629
>That means something must have grown all over that lets him do that.

It literally does not. You understand how telekinesis works, right?
>>
>>85783707
You realize that you can do whatever in comics which is why Wolverine can create new bones and flesh in mere seconds, right?

Do you think if you introduced such a small organ and explain it's the result of the radioactive spider bite would suddenly revolt?

>I can accept super strength of lifting several tons with ease, I can accept future sight reflexes, I can accept him being able to cling to the ceiling somehow, but spider web coming from his wrists?!?!?! HOW UNREALISTIC! 0/10!

>It's the result of radioactivity... in a comic book
>say no more
>>
>>85783629
>pinky sized web organ

Where would he store all that webbing? Let alone produce it. His body isn't pressurized to 300 pounds per square inch, like his web cartridges are. Just to store the same amount of fluid, he'd have large bulbous sacks in his wrists. He would look like there were tumors growing on his arms.

http://marvel.com/universe/Spider-Man's_Web-Shooters
>>
>>85783799
Are you seriously arguing that fucking telekinesis is more acceptable in that context than him creating a tiny new organ for webbing after being bitten by a radioactive spider?

Telekinesis makes more sense for Spider-Man than web organs. Wow...
>>
>>85783853
>which is why Wolverine can create new bones and flesh in mere seconds, right?

You realize that animals can actually regenerate body parts, right? That's a real thing.

Wolverine's healing factor uses actual biology as a foundation and then exaggerate it and makes it "super" by drastically decreasing the time it takes for said regeneration to happen.
>>
>>85783896
>tiny new organ

See: >>85783873

You utterly fail to comprehend how this would work.
>>
>>85783916
Spiders create web organs, he was bitten by a radioactive spider, he can now create a web organ. There. Simple.

>>85783932
>>85783873
You can store a lot of webbing in a tiny space. A strand of spider silk is much, much thinner than a human hair and his muscles are strong enough to compress that stuff even more for a nice amount. Plus his body would produce new stuff constantly, like saliva.
A tiny pressurized CO2 capsule holds enough CO2 for several large drinking bottles. His muscles would be strong enough to compress a lot of webbing into a tiny organ.

Listen guys. You gotta think and you gotta be creative. So far you have demonstrated neither.
>>
File: g2lIoqj.gif (687KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
g2lIoqj.gif
687KB, 480x352px
>>85781974
Nah but I wish they were inside the suit or at least pretended they were. They don't look good when they are always on display
>>
>>85783426
>>thinking that spiderweb contains DNA
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/spiders-identified-dna-extracted-their-web/
>>
>>85784009
>he can now create a web organ.
And where is the mass for that stored?

>Plus his body would produce new stuff constantly
How? Where does this additional matter come from? He'd have to eat a fuckload of food, just for the energy to keep up producing said webbing.
>>
>>85784037
Only explanation I can imagine is costume design trying to really neutralize the red for some reason and merch trying to market the webshooters by making them as visible as possible. Personally I agree, them sticking out like that just doesn't seem safe.
>>
>>85784094
>How? Where does this additional matter come from? He'd have to eat a fuckload of food, just for the energy to keep up producing...

And Wolverine?

It's just spidersilk, not a super powerful eye laser or something like that. I think his body can handle.
>>
>>85781974
Oh. It's THIS thread .. again. Both are fine everyone's retarded.
>>
>>85784127
>It's just spidersilk

Another counter argument: you realize that Spider-Man's artificial webbing is actually stronger than Spider Silk, right?
>>
>>85783301
>no use for a super strong instant adhesive that lasts a few minutes, not even for research purposes

This panel is dumb and you're dumb for posting it
>>
>>85784157
>F-fuck. I-I'm totally not m-mad for being called out like the faggot I am.
>>
>>85782520
>hightened senses
Makes enough sense.
>better muscle cells
Okay.
>stronger bones
Still good.
>web glands...
Sure, I guess.
>in exactly the right spot to be useful
Eh, that's where it looses me. MAYBE if the spider was engineered to give humans super powers, but it wasn't. That means silk glands make less sense than web shooters.
>>
>>85784189
>thinks I'm samefagging

Really doubling down aren't ya?
>>
>>85784154
>it's stronger that means it's a better idea and better for the narrative.

Great argument kiddo. :^)
>>
>>85784230
>thinking organic webbing is better for the narrative

kek
>>
>>85782025
Inplying its a bad thing when comparing it to the manchildren that eat and breath shit writting by more manchildren.
>>
>>85782930
Because he's a fucking superhero and radioactive spiders and organic fucking web shooters is more interesting that just "he built them"
>>
File: Picture-24[1].png (180KB, 497x278px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-24[1].png
180KB, 497x278px
organic web spinners manifesting conveniently in his wrists is dumb.

They should be at the top of his ass crack. Then a harness feeds the webbing from there to the mechanical webshooters in his wrists.
>>
>>85784283
>Because he's a fucking superhero and radioactive spiders
Oh. You're one of those faggots.

>and organic fucking web shooters is more interesting that just "he built them"
This is objectively wrong.
>>
>>85781974
No.
>>
The worst thing about the Amazing Spiderman, was that the webbing came from Oscorp.

If he is going to have mechanical shooters. Then Peter needs to think out the webbing. his primary strength as always been that he is a scientist.
>>
>>85784240
Actually it is because it feeds right into his mutation and theme and makes the change more visceral. He could run out of webbing which could make for tense moments where he has to wait a bit until he has enough for another shot, he could experiment what kind of diet produces the most webbing in a given time or the strongest. It could make his appetite bigger which could turn into something like a running gag. Him eating tons of bread or pasta or whatever but remaining pretty skinny.
There are many aspects that could be played while mechanical only plays into his intellect. He can show that in any other way. Reasoning, tricking enemies, other devices and gadgets, quick thinking, etc. Don't reduce his intellect to the ability of bulding the shooters.
>>
>>85784425
>his primary strength as always been that he is a scientist
He finishes off the Lizard's formula copying shit from his dad's work.
In ASM2 he looks at YouTube tutorials to beat Electro.

Everything but ASM2's costume sucks dick.
>>
>>85783617

Are you saying that Peter Park shits out webbing paste once a day?
>>
>>85784454
>Actually it is because it feeds right into his mutation and theme

There is no mutation theme, though. Spider-Man is not a mutant, numbnuts.
>>
>>85784563
Talking from the audience point of view. The bite changed his DNA so he is a mutant. The real world term, not the Marvel term.
>>
>>85784009
>Spiders create web organs

No they don't.
>>
>>85784665
>Spiders don't have organs that create silk

Alright friendo. :^)
>>
>>85783873
>Where would he store all that webbing? Let alone produce it

Webs from the Web Dimension!
>>
>>85784454
>he could experiment what kind of diet produces the most webbing in a given time or the strongest.

Yeah, what a compelling and exciting story!

>Today Peter eats chicken to see how much webbing he can expel! Next issue, we see how beef works! You'll never guess what happens when Pete tries some prosciutto! Stay tuned for the continuing adventures of Spider-Man!
>>
>>85784724
>"create" and "have" now mean the same thing
>>
>>85784724

I have hands; I didn't create them; hands evolved via DNA copying errors, and environmental stresses.
>>
>>85784765
They don't create it in an act of consciousness or awareness but their body creates one as part of their natural biology.
>>
>>85784094
>And where is the mass for that stored?
The same place the shooters store it and the propulsion for the webbing. This argument is not going to go anywhere as long as people keep applying logic and science to one half while completely disregarding the science that makes the other half just as unfeasible.

Granted, suspension of disbelief works different for everyone, but still.
>>
>>85783186
>Bruce Banner turning into a giant monster by gaining body mass out of nowhere within a few seconds

He converts energy to matter, and vice-versa, when he reverts.
>>
>>85784738
>what is a cute little sub plot

Yeah seeing him fiddling with some devices that he built from who knows what and who knows how and suddenly he has it is so much more interesting.
Plus it was just an idea. Organic offers more then mechanical.
>>
>>85784862
By your logic, if a white person got an organ transplant from a black person, their skin would start changing color. A basic understanding of biology, growth, and development is not hard to acquire.
>>
>>85784926
>>what is a cute little sub plot
>cute

I think the word you're looking for is "annoying".
>>
>>85784926
>Organic offers more then mechanical.
It literally does not. You're locked into one singular thing with organic. You have endless possibilities with mechanical.

Thinking otherwise is just being retarded.
>>
>>85784917
>He converts energy to matter, and vice-versa, when he reverts.

Do you even know what that means? You spew out some pseudo-scientific mumbo jumbo and think it makes sense and is realistic.

What energy? Where does the enegery come from? Where and how does he generate/ store it? How much? How does it become matter? Which kind of matter? What's the process behind it? How does he turn into matter into energy and store it?

That's what happens when people get their science education from comics and think they know shit.
>>
File: thisfuckingidiot.jpg (20KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingidiot.jpg
20KB, 590x421px
>>85784926
>Organic offers more then mechanical.
>he truly thinks this
>>
>>85784978
He can still be incredibly smart and have organic shooters if that's what you're getting at.
>>
>>85784978
I always liked the idea that he could produce organic- but it was really intensive or draining on him, so he built mechanic. You get the flexibility or mechanic with the organic as a backup.
>>
>>85784978
Like what?

Durr he shoots lightning I create anti lightning webbing
Durr he shoots water I create anti water webbing
Durr he has tentacles I create anti tentacle webbing
Durr he is sandy I create anti sand webbing

Yeah that sure shows is genius and creativity. Let's put all his mental prowess into coming up with dozens of different webbings rather than different devices or ideas or battle plans that show his scientific reach and creativity by going for a different approach rather than just showing up with different webbing every time.
>>
>>85784142
This. Both have their place and have compelling pros and cons.
>>
All I know is that I have personally made real life webshooters that actually shot thread that stuck to walls. Could support a good bit of weight. So mechanical makes a lot of sense to me. It's probably the most realistic part of Spider-Man.
>>
>>85785005
This.

>>85784917 probably thinks you can destroy the world by inverting the magnetic poles ala Ultimatum.
>>
File: spider.png (94KB, 2534x1194px) Image search: [Google]
spider.png
94KB, 2534x1194px
All his powers originate from being covered in a layer of tiny spiders. That's why he goes back to normal strength in the shower.
>>
>>85785173
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
>>85785214

Calling dibs on this idea for my webcomic.
>>
>>85785202

So...this is Science Class? I thought that we were talking about comics. You must be in the wrong place, Mr. Samefag. Do you need a hall pass?
>>
>>85785096

Mechanical lets him make taser webs, web parachutes, web nets, web bullets, etc.

>>85784917
>>85785005

I always thought Banner used the sun's radiation as well as latent radiation in the Earth to transform.
>>
>>85785242
Different anon, but it's very believable. Silly string exists and sticks to walls. You just need to make it stronger and compress it more. Coincidentally, compressing it more would also increase the pressure and thus the range. Making it with spider silk solves the strength issue.
>>
>>85785313

Plus that bitch is full of Gamma radiation; it actually increases as he transforms.
>>
>>85785242
There are a bunch of vids on youtube about it. People have been trying to Spider-Man for some time.
>>
whats the point of the web shooters if he is never seen changing the cartridges?
>>
File: prototype_3.1.jpg (310KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
prototype_3.1.jpg
310KB, 800x1066px
>>85785242
>>85785321

Sure. Here was one of my old designs.
>>
>>85785321
why doesnt the US army have web slinging soldiers
>>
>>85785388
They already destroyed all the buildings
>>
>>85785388
Can't swing because too fat.
>>
>>85785374

I had a friend who tried to replicate web-fluid by mixing (among other things) krazy-glue, rubbing alcohol, and water. I can't recall what he used for a shooter.

In summation, kids are dumb.
>>
File: 1463173304495.png (360KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463173304495.png
360KB, 500x500px
>>85781974

ORGANIC WEBBING was a hold-over from the original screenplay where Peter Parker's superpower was turning into an actual spider. Let that sink in, the wonks in the studio seriously thought he was called Spiderman because he transformed into a fucking spider.
>>
>>85785451
>the wonks in the studio seriously thought he was called Spiderman because he transformed into a fucking spider.

If that's true, imma be sick.
>>
>>85785096
I've seen it posted before, but there's a page of Pete seeing people around NYC using some of his tech in their daily lives that he developed to deal with various villains over the course of his crimefighting career. It was a nice reminder that yeah, Pete's a fucking genius, but way too humble/self-deprecating to get himself a serious superscience setup like Reed Richards.
>>
The web shooters are meant to show Peter's genius
>>
>>85781974
>posted 2 and a half hours ago

Is there a reason for why this thread wasn't immediately deleted and the original poster banned?
>>
File: hah.png (143KB, 2534x1194px) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
143KB, 2534x1194px
>>85785246
Sure thing pal.
>>
>>85785551
Around 2 mins in, the person talks about the screenplay, if you're interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqMGa4QoqCI
>>
>>85785619
Shut your cuckhole, faggot. People can discuss whatever comic book related topics they want.
>>
>>85785321
>>85785374
I didn't say it wasn't possible. I just wanted to see the anon's design.

>>85785383
Got a pic of it in action?
>>
>>85785641

Maybe you didn't read it properly. I called dibs. So holy that there are literally people strapping bombs on themselves to get something back that they called dibs on. So unless you want me to go Palestine on your ass, you'll stay out of my way.
>>
>>85785438
Evidently, you can make webbing for less than $20. According to Ben Reilly in Sensational Spider-Man #0.
>>
>>85785762
Not retarded ones like organic webbing.

There is no discussion to be had. It's moronic. That's an objective fact.
>>
>>85785855
Stop whining.
>>
>>85785814
I actually do want to see you go Palestine on that anon's ass. Do it. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>85785774
>Got a pic of it in action?
Seconding
>>
>>85785762
>>85785855
It's more that the OP was bait rather than the discussion itself. If it was structured better then I wouldn't be complaining.
>>
>>85785814
You calling dibs is the same as trying to gauge my approval. And if you need the approval of a someone you don't even know to cannibalize one idea, then I get the feeling your webcomic has barely started. So quit posturing and go draw something.
>>
>>85785879

I'll do it. I'll aloha snackbar him.

>>85785982
Nice armchair psychology Freud. I want your approval as much as I want my dad back in my life.
>>
>>85785816
well, that is from a child's funny book
>>
File: I3nBpiM.jpg.gif (450KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
I3nBpiM.jpg.gif
450KB, 500x338px
>>85786035
Hmm.
>>
>>85786035
>I'll do it. I'll aloha snackbar him.
Give us a detailed summary of how it all goes down.
>>
>>85786038
You realize people are trying to replicate something from a 'child's funny book', right?
>>
>>85783141
>do you always question how super heroes can do the stuff they do with such rigorous science and reality-minded questioning or is it just here?
Not him but most people have one or 2 things that trigger there autism for me its holding conversations at high speed.
I know speedforce aint gotta explain shit but that does not acount for when superman is running alongside flash.
>>
>>85786230
yes, but i mean that a fictional character saying x will be y does not always mean that x will be y, nor will the people trying to replicate it necessarily be even able to
>>
>>85783283
It comes out of a hole in his body but to project it at great speed and distance he needs the shooters otherwise it just kind of plops out.
>>
>>85785381
>>85785381
well you fucks?
>>
>>85784110
Yeah seems pretty easy for them to get snagged on something
>>
>make streamlined webshooters
>put them under the sleeves

Why can't the movies ever get this right?
>>
>>85784346
That works
>>
>>85781974
I like them, besides it opens a nice possibility of them changing it to organic web shooter in a future movie so they can have peter mutate into a giant fucking spider.

It will probably never happen but I can hope.
>>
>>85784037
Agreed.
>>
>>85781974
If he shot them out of his ass, then yes, but that might just be my desire to see Tom Holland naked.
>>
>>85786369
Read a comic you disgusting casual. He switches cartridges all the fucking time.
>>
>>85781974
Organic webbing sort of takes away from Peter's love for science and engineering, also organic webs make it so that Peter's webbing won't run out in mid fight, or the web spinners won't be damaged taking his webs away. Organic is just awful OP
>>
>>85786441
They did that in ASM2.
>>
>>85786699
We're clearly talking about the films, here, since OP's pic is from Homecoming, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>85783536
I've seen the video and it looks fake as hell, it isn't even edited well
like he chops the bull across the horn and then there is a hard cut with missing frames and the horn falls to the ground with a perfect slice in it like it was cut with a saw

they had him fuck around with a bull and look like he was wrestling it, mortally wounded it without the tape rolling, then turned the camera on again to make it look like he did it
>>
>>85786723
Except we're not. We're talking about all adaptations of the character. Read the goddamn thread, troglodyte.
>>
>>85786772
>I've seen the video and it looks fake as hell, it isn't even edited well

You probably also thought the moon landing videos were faked, too, right?
>>
>>85786441
I'm particularly getting bothered by it the more I think because in the same movie Spider-Man was introduced we see Tony unravel a fucking fully functional repulsor glove from his goddamn wrist watch.
>>
>>85786793
not an argument
>>
>>85781974
I love how it's always the bait threads that get the most attention on /co/
>>
>>85781974
Looks good to me. Although I always thought organic webbing was more practical (pls don't kill me)
>>
>not wanting both organic and mechanical
>>
File: Ss-amazing-spider-man-08i.jpg (199KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ss-amazing-spider-man-08i.jpg
199KB, 1200x800px
>>85786720
Close. They're hard to see if you're not looking for them, but they're there
>>
>>85781974
I actually like the mechani-shooters. I can already picture a tense situation where that stuff runs out.
>>
File: qpiDGaM[1].jpg (110KB, 1394x1071px) Image search: [Google]
qpiDGaM[1].jpg
110KB, 1394x1071px
>>85786170
>>
>>85785383
>tv remote
you're an all right dude anon thanks for the laugh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9_340xqeU
>>
>>85788031
Those look cool
>>
>>85782025
They're*
>>
Stop making this thread Raimifaggot
>>
>>85783214
Creating different TYPES of webbing and using a mechanical web shooter to help guide and put more diversity into the use of his powers does show he is smart still. He can use a formula from his organic shooters to alter the silk and turn the chemicals to a different way for like acid or like electric based. Stuff like that.
>>
>>85781974
I think we can all agree that you're a faggot
>>
>>85781974
I agree OP. It makes him seem more like an actual Spider-man instead of a guy that can just climb walls.
>>
>>85786324

I like this. Like, he could lay a line down like an actual spider can, but actual spiders can't shoot their web over a distance, or instantly produce a big net or balls as projectiles, which is where the web SHOOTERS come in.
>>
>>85786324
That way, he can wake up to find his bed covered in it, like in the original movies. You know, the puberty theme.
>>
>>85784094
Peter had organic webbing and all he needed to do was drink lots of water and eat foods with starch. Organic Webbing is not far off at all.
>>
>>85790389
reminds me of the noir tutorial in shattered dimensions
>thanks lady, normally the webs just kinda...splatter everywhere
>>
>>85790244
>but actual spiders can't shoot their web over a distance

http://i.imgur.com/ADGpuUE.gifv
>>
>>85785313
When Bruce changes into his different personality (because of his disorder) his body changes as well and begins to take in large amounts of gamma radiation.
>>
>>85783141
>how does he easily lift and throw cars without having muscles that look like watermelons?

That has to do with the muscle fibers in his body. If you train to strengthen the muscle fibers you'll have more strength and less bulk.
>>
>becomes part spider
>doesn't get spider powers
>just becomes athletic

You all know webbing should be a natural power.
>>
>>85790551
>>85784060
>>85783588
all I'm getting from this thread is that a lot found are outdated on spider knowledge
>>
>>85781974
Wait how do Wolverine's claws work then?
If their bones protruding from his forearms then wouldn't that mean he'd be stabbing himself internally every time he moved his wrist upwards?
>>
>>85790733
of us*
jesus

I think mechanical is better only because the idea of gaining a new organ seems disgusting
>>
>>85790681
And it should come out of his butt.
>>
>>85790681
Anon, his powers aren't spider powers. His powers are radiation powers. He only named himself Spider-man because he saw that a spider bit him and ended up theming his stuff after the thing.
>>
File: manspider.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
manspider.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>85790812
>>
>>85784738
The answer is Pineapple. Then the criminals keep eating his webbing.

"Please, this is embarrassing. "

" Mmm, tastes like marshmallows. "
>>
>>85790681
I don't get how the suspension of disbelief gets shattered there. Last I checked spiders don't have fucking future sight, and Peter doesn't have venomous fangs and eight eyes. It's retarded to apply logic to this shit.

The sole, singular reason I like organic webbing is because I generally don't fucking think about how Spiderman does it. I'd also be completely fine with artificial, as long as it's hidden in the costume and they don't spend tons of time drawing attention to it.

It's like the fucking "did you know he got bit by a radioactive spider and Uncle Ben dies?" every single fucking movie. Stop dwelling on why Spiderman is or how Spiderman do and just give me fucking Spiderman.
>>
File: 1308353660218.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1308353660218.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>85781974

ITT anons think that it's perfectly normal for a boy to have the strength to lift a train and basically see the future but having a gland that shoots webbing, something that spiders have, doesn't make sense
>>
>>85790925
>strength to lift a train

Not something spiders have.

>basically see the future

Another thing spiders don't have. It's almost like his powers are more on the randomness of "radioactive" in comic books and less on the "spider".
>>
>>85781974
Fuck off. Organic is dumber than shit, and gross. Also as someone mentioned long ago, DNA is leftover in a spider's webbing so yeah, it'd be like the JLU episode Epilogue all over again.
>>
>>85791154
>peter has powers that spiders don't have
>and yet having an actual power/gland a spider has is stupid

You're just supporting my point more.
>>
>>85791154
Some spiders can lift several times their weight. Using organic hydraulics in their legs. Which I don't think Pete got spider legs after getting bit.
>>
>>85791205
Not really. You're under the assumption that he has to have an organic webshooting gland because a spider bit him. I've pointed out that his powers have less to do with the spider and more to do with radioactivity. He just decided to fully go with a spider theme because he noticed that a spider bit him.

I mean really, Spider-man is shorter and sums things up for him better than "Agile Strong Psychic Van der Waals man"
>>
>>85791283

So you're saying he'd have super strength, ability to stick to walls, and precognition if he was stung by a radioactive bee?
>>
>>85791320
Or a radioactive fly, radioactive wasp, radioactive whatever else have you.
>>
File: never_go_full_retard1.jpg (65KB, 410x272px) Image search: [Google]
never_go_full_retard1.jpg
65KB, 410x272px
>>85791283
>bitten by a spider
>Can climb walls, ceilings, etc and stay attached to them
>has the proportionate strength of a spider.

>his powers have less to do with the spider and more to do with radioactivity
>>
File: wolverine facepalm.gif (274KB, 250x259px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine facepalm.gif
274KB, 250x259px
>>85781974
>Liking organic webshooters
>>
>>85791320
Well Hulk exists just because of Gamma Radiation, and as Stan Lee said when he was conceiving these characters, radiation was the hot button topic. It's why Ultimate Spider-Man went with a genetically engineered spider enhanced by OZ. Which is found that the spider just diluted the potency of OZ, when Norman takes it wholesale.
>>
>Oh no I'm out of web fluid
>cue 1000 quips from the avengers about masturbation until Cap tells them to knock it off
>>
>>85791340
If he were bitten by a radioactive fly he would be able to see 7 images of everything and possibly be able to look behind him.
he'd be able to stick to walls yeah, but not sure if he'd be able to climb them.
he'd also secrete an acid that dissolves things.

if he was bitten by a radioactive wasp
he'd have endurance abilities.
>>
>>85791376 see >>85790748
>>
File: The_Dragonfly.jpg (183KB, 578x800px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dragonfly.jpg
183KB, 578x800px
>>85791368
>Can climb walls, ceilings, etc and stay attached to them
All bugs can do that, idiot.
>>
>>85781974
Mechanical shooters are better in the comics, but I understand making them organic for a 2 hour movie where you need to get the plot going.
>>
>>85791460
Wolverine was born like that.
>>
>>85791320
>>85791340
>>85791283

I would start posting shit from Transformars in this thread, but the last time I did, mods thought I was making some /pol/ statement about race and slapped my shit.
>>
File: 65.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
If you have no problem with the powers Spider-Man has but think organic webbing would be too unrealistic then you are literally a mentally retarded idiot without reason or logic. Remove yourself from the gene pool asap.

That said I prefer mechanical webshooters, not because they are more realistic but I think organic are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>85791484
What the fuck needs to be explained about web shooters.
>>
>>85781974
>I think we can all agree that organic webbing is a million times better than those silly webshooters.
But if they aren't mechanical and exposed how can you capitalize on merchandising? Kids want to be accurate to the shit they saw on the silverscreen.
>>
>>85791368
Are you seriously saying that he'd have those powers if a non irradiated spider bit him? Surely you can't be that related to your pic.
>>
>>85791496
Why do they call him Wolverine? Wolverine's don't have that ability.
>>
>>85791466
And Dragonflies are supposed to fly like helicopters, and be able to see behind them.
Also Dragonflies can't walk.
>>
>The spider bite gave me knowledge on how to make web fluid.

Seriously though why didn't Peter patent and sell this invention immediately?
>>
>>85791531
No I was quoting the previous Anon who was trying to justify himself saying the powers are more based on the radioactivity.
>>
>>85788599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LhEMrDvkOU
>>
>>85791581
Because he didn't figure out how to make it last longer or permanent? Also a lot of writers aren't actual engineers or emergency rescue personnel so they wouldn't think outside the box on how a strong temporary adhesive could be extremely useful for non-superpowered people.
>>
>>85791581
He tried. And he was too dumb to properly market it. That said an adhesive that lasts an hour in its most basic form, made of chemicals found in a high school science lab and which can be dissolved with another similar concoction of easy to obtain chemicals has pretty limited applications anyway.
>>
>>85791542
He was originally intended to be a wolverine that the High Evolutionary dicked around with. Eventually they just settled on him being a mutant. He's codenamed Wolverine due to his fierce temperament.

>>85791585
Obviously it is. If a plain old spider bit him then nothing would happen. If he was merely zapped with radiation then comic book rules imply that he gains super powers, as it's something of staple in the comic book world (see Daredevil, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four to an extent). It just happens that for Peter, his "being zapped with radiation" was through a bite from a radioactive spider.
>>
>>85791542
Why do they call Scott "Cyclops"? He doesn't have one eye and cyclops aren't known for shooting energy beams.
>>
>>85791661
No. It's the idea that the spider's abilities were transferred to Peter Parker because of the radiation poison that was in the Spider's blood.
>>
>>85783342
>There is no way organics work that is believable, without just saying, "Its magic! Deal with it!" Especially when regarding a heavily science-oriented character.
There is no way his super-strength is anything but magic, either.
>>
>>85791702
Anon, spiders don't transfer their blood when they bite things.
>>
>>85791670
They call him Cyclops because of the single energy blast that comes out of both eyes at the same time.
>>
File: Spider 4.gif (2MB, 506x284px) Image search: [Google]
Spider 4.gif
2MB, 506x284px
>>85784346
This
>>
>>85791661
>>85791702
So in a sense Peter Parker is actually only experiencing the side affects of radiation poisoning from the Spider's bite.
So in reality, Peter parker is slowly dying.
>>
Nerrrrrrds
>>
File: consider the following 1.5.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following 1.5.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
"Organic Webshooters" are basically magic, but so is everything spiderman can supposedly do from an anatomical/physiological standpoint.

The mechanical function of webshooters is also, essentially, magic because they don't work that way in real life.

Organic webshooters are better simple because they reduce the complexity of his power to "organic magic" and reduce his character from "super genius", which is unrelatable and a shitty character trait to begin with.
>>
>doesn't make sense to have the spinners in his wrists

Easy retcon. The spider was part of a series of gene experiments with a bunch of different insects and that one particular spider that bit Peter was altered in a way that gave it spinners in both its front legs.
>>
>>85781974

I'm generally neutral towards this, but I like that It shows Peter's intellect.
>>
>>85791762
He's meant to be the nerd wish fulfillment. The contempt he has for folks like Flash in his earlier comic books are a show of this. As such being such a genius just fuels that wish fulfillment.
>>
>>85782930
>How would it even work from an anatomical stand point?

this is what i see when i come back to this board
>>
File: kirito daki.jpg (54KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
kirito daki.jpg
54KB, 600x448px
>>85791814
I like wish fulfillment but when it goes too far it can become a bad thing.
>>
>>85783220
being this retarded
>>
>>85791798
There's a hundred different ways to show his intellect aside from the webshooters.
>>
>>85791841
Anon, this is western comics, They've all gone too far just by lasting this long.
>>
>>85791866
>Anon, this is capre comics. They've all gone too far just by lasting this long.

You are mostly correct though
>>
>>85791727
It still makes about as much sense as Wolverine.
>>
>>85782930
Heres the thing that gets me. In a world where getting radioactive crap on your eyes gives you a radar or a person survived years stuck in an ice cube. You want to start applying real life logic when the question comes about peter and organic webbing. Capes are literally magic so theres no point in applying this logic.
>>
Reminder to everyone that as far as the movies go, the only time he ever had the problem of"ran out of web fluid" was in the Raimi movies, where he had organic webs.
>>
>>85791724
It's not the blood. It's the venom from the spider's fangs (which is also infected with radiation)
>>
>>85783067
It's the Marvel Universe, it's not exactly cutting-edge technology
>>
File: 1427135644865.jpg (72KB, 832x584px) Image search: [Google]
1427135644865.jpg
72KB, 832x584px
>>85791841
>Kirito daki
>not of trap Kirito
>>
>>85784037
Seconded.
And if they absolutely must be visible, at least go the Ben Reilly route.
>>
>>85783067
>non lethal weapon with non reusable ammo

People would balk at this just for how much it's going to cost them to maintain it.
>>
>>85791712
Well it's a good thing he's empowered by the Spider-totem and the Web of Life, isn't it?
>>
File: spiderparts.jpg (817KB, 1920x2986px) Image search: [Google]
spiderparts.jpg
817KB, 1920x2986px
>>85781974
>>
>>85785451
Can't Khaine do that?
>>
>>85781974
This.
What's the point of the radioactive spider thing if he has to make his "spider" abilities. From a storytelling standpoint it makes more sense for them to be organic.
>>
>>85795022
>What's the point of the radioactive spider thing if he has to make his "spider" abilities.

It was the catalyst through which Peter gained his radioactive powers as well as the reason that he chose the name Spider-man. It's not all that different to how Batman doesn't have bat powers but chose the name Batman because a bat crashed through his window
>>
Haven't read the thread, but has anyone pointed out how retarded it is for a teenager to be brilliant enough to create a new miracle material that teams of scientists can't replicate, and he just loads it in cartridges?

I don't see how organic spinarettes are worse than any other spider powers
>>
>>85795366
The fact that Otto managed to create a permanent variation of it that requires a special solution to dissolve means that scientists can replicate it, they just don't see anything profitable about doing so.
>>
>>85791724
>>85791702
>>85791661
>>85791585
>>85791531
>>85791368

Peter has Spider powers because he was chosen by a Totem. I think its also the reason most of his foes are of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>85797053
That's so ridiculous
>>
>>85795366
The upper echelon for brilliance in the Marvel Universe is way higher than anything in reality.
>>
>>85794734
source?
>>
>>85795022
Spider's webbing comes out of their butt. Let us not forget.
>>
>>85782930
Ah yes, it's much more realistic that a high school kid without any monetary funding invented a material that is soft like silk yet can stick to objects and has the durability to toss a car at someone.
>>
File: 1471555564228.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1471555564228.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>85789784
we know what he meant
>>
>>85797125
Was it Venture Bros that had a Spiderman character who shot web from his ass?
>>
>>85784346
>organic web spinners manifesting conveniently in his wrists is dumb.
Like the concept of somebody gaining superpowers from a radioactive spider bite?
>>
>>85797154
You do know his most basic web formula costs $15 in ingredients, right?
>>
>>85798664
Can't throw cars with it you jackass, don't try and pull that false equivilance shit
>>
>>85798875
He wasn't throwing cars with his webs in his debut either einstein.
>>
>>85785573
>An entirely bulletproof suit
>Crash proof helmets

>Sonic proof suit to counter Hobgoblins sonic scream
>noise canceling headphones

Did you know there's also a real life peter parker who has an absurd number of scientific patents? Including Coincidence Detection in biomolecular structures, and other such things.

He also has patents for tumblers and cups.

http://patents.justia.com/inventor/peter-parker
>>
>>85789784
We've been looking for a man like you
>>
>No one brings up Miguel, who has spinnerets and spigots in his forearms that produce webbing
>Has fangs
>Eyes sensitive to light
>But an extremely weak Spider sense

I always thought your Spider powers were dictated by how you got them. Wasn't Peter bitten by a common household spider?

>Inb4 Silk
Slotts Mary Sue doesn't count, she's shit.
>>
>>85799021
Anon, he was genetically spliced with a spider. Even by comic book standards that's already different from just being bitten by a radioactive spider.
>>
I understand the appeal for both sides, and. I think it entirely rests on how the writers want to play his level of ingenuity.

He can be a mechanical genius without building his webshooters.
>>
>>85783391
Jack Kirby's. Jack did a different character that I can't for the life of me remember the name of that had a gun that shot webs. Stan and Steve tweaked that concept into the Spider-Man we eventually got.
>>
>>85797053
>Peter has Spider powers because he was chosen by a Totem. I think its also the reason most of his foes are of the animal kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmhDioFiNow
>>
>>85791612
>4:44
>those nips
>>
>>85782520

i agree
i mean i've already suspended my belief that spider man is fucking super human, might as well decide he can do the wrists for real

i mean, as a kid even i had a disconnect with the web being stored in the wrist cannons. a can of sill string lasts 20 seconds and its fucking a million times bigger than those fucking wrist bands. hyperbole, but i was a kid.
>>
>>85784940
by this logic Peter Parker should grow 6 eyes and 4 limbs and be Man-Spider all the time.
>>
File: 1471633285839.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471633285839.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>85783165
>>
>>85781974
I prefer it when he makes them himself. Peter is supposed to be smart and good at tinkering with things, and I think it comes across pretty good with the web-shooters.
>>
Mechanical web shooters are better because they establish Peter as a smart guy who can make gadgets and isn't dependant only on spider biting him by chance and giving him powers but also his wits.
>>
>>85794226
>non lethal weapon with non reusable ammo
just make it like a net gun, and make the ammo a "can" equal to one/two full web-shooters. If Iron man can build a massive armor from bits and pieces, I see no reason why a Net-gun wouldn't be able to be made.
>>
>>85800989
Yeah, this is my view too.

Organic shooters make perfect sense, in comic book logic. As much sense as his other powers. But having the webbing and the shooters be a product of Peter's intelligence is a nice, tangible and obvious way to show off how smart he is, which is a big part of the character. It's more about storytelling utility than which makes more sense. Both of them are dumb comics shit.
>>
>>85801018
What makes this more reasonable to use than say... a net gun whose net you can repack after you're done capturing criminals with it?
>>
File: 1470124360026.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470124360026.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>85783165
>>
>>85781974
I understand his costume is an incomplete prototype slapped together by Tomy, but why the fuck are the webshooters on the outside? That's only ever worked for May and Ben.

And those damn black bands on his arms.
>>
real spider webs wouldn't be strong enough for a human right?
>>
>>85803734
maybe if you get a shittone
>>
>>85794734
Sauce
>>
>>85783165
God damn it.
>>
>>85803734
proportionally they're supposed to be super strong, stronger than metal, so a human making some might be strong enough.
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (266KB, 241x238px) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
266KB, 241x238px
>>85783165
>>
>>85782520
I like both. Organic doesn't suit Peter though, but for something like Kaine or a symbiote it's fine.
>>
File: 1464112379946.png (739KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
1464112379946.png
739KB, 1251x713px
>>85781974
>organic webbing
>>
>>85782930
>Peter would have giant lumps attached to his wrists
Radioactive bullshit aside, why does it have to be in his arms? It could be created and stored somewhere near his chest area and distributed as needed.
>>
>>85785757
That's not a really a reliable source, anon.
>>
File: Zombie_Spidey_Vein_Web.jpg (421KB, 662x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie_Spidey_Vein_Web.jpg
421KB, 662x1022px
Organic webs just make way more sense
>>
>gets bitten by radioactive spider
>huh I think I'm gonna build a shooter and swing around town
>>
>>85781974
>obvious troll thread
>Reaches over 250+ posts.
Just another day on the worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>85783536
>there are people who still believe the karate meme
>>
>>85785388
Because somebody is gonna get his dick stuck in the port-a-john
>>
File: vbOhk.jpg (118KB, 659x847px) Image search: [Google]
vbOhk.jpg
118KB, 659x847px
>>85810722
>>
>>85785214
PARASITES
>>
>>85790551
Sweet. Do spiders ever shoot webbing and swing from it?
>>
File: alan moore.jpg (54KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
alan moore.jpg
54KB, 564x564px
>>85781974
>those silly webshooters

Spider-Man becomes much more interesting if you consider that all of the webs coming out of the mechanical shooters were made of asbestos.

So Spidey is swinging around the city constantly firing streams of particles of this shit that will kill humans in the most horrendous, painful way several decades after they inhale it...and he doesn't even know it.

It would make for a great, fucked up storyline where everyone hates the fourty or fifty something year old Spider-Man, and is trying to crack his secret identity for giving tens of thousands of people mesothelioma.

Who else to write it but this bitter old fuck?
>>
>>85800767
This
>>
File: 007810.png (50KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
007810.png
50KB, 421x248px
>>85785214
then why is he called spiderman and not tinyspiders man?
>>
>>85799021
Wrong, Miguel doesn't have Spider Sense. He has an enhanced reaction time. It's basically like bullet time for him.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.