/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of the most bland and/or terrible character from the Big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Marcus_Johnson_Nick_Fury_jr.png (361KB, 337x652px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus_Johnson_Nick_Fury_jr.png
361KB, 337x652px
Think of the most bland and/or terrible character from the Big 2. The poster below you now has to think of a pitch for their series.

Nick Fury Jr.
>>
>>85781531
He goes rogue and reforms H.A.T.R.E.D with the backing of a reformed Nextwave squad to stop a rogue The Captain who's gone on the mother of benders across the galaxy while trying to discover the true origin of his powers.
>>
File: Batman-Comic-645x3691.jpg (44KB, 645x369px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Comic-645x3691.jpg
44KB, 645x369px
>>85781531
I'd call it "NICK FURRY"

Nick is turned into a furry and has to infiltrate a diaper fetish club.
>>
>>85781624
Go away, Brandon.
>>
>>85781624
also pic related to challenge.
>>
>>85781624
>>85781645
Batmancompletely rids Gotham of crime and now has to live as a depressed sad sack of shit who can't stop thinking about that one traumatic event from his childhood despite having traveled worlds and beyond and having seen shit you wouldn't believe.

He's tended to by his faitful aging butler and sometimes ut on the cowl to assist JLA with computer stuff but frankly they've gotten more effective without this no-powers dead weight of a man (the mood in Watchtower is also way lighter now)
>>
>>85781531
Secret wars wasted oportunity they should have brought ultimate fury into 616.
>>
Medusa
>>
Apocalypse Twins.
What's worse is that Remender's Archangel was a great villain.
I have no idea what happened to him.
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>85783642
Reeeeee
>>
>>85781721
I'd read it and I don't give a shit about Batman at all. Sounds like an interesting premise.
>>
>>85781531
>have portal between ultimate universe and 616
>could bring over ultimate nick anytime
>nah lets make a shittier version of him and give him some stupid backstory
>>
>>85783642
Medusa's problem as a character is that she's far too linked with the Inhuman royal family to run solo and any attempt to separate her would logically require a massive change to the Inhumans themselves. And frankly, I've grown weary of Marvel spending the last few years making massive changes to the Inhumans.
>>
File: blandest of bland.jpg (569KB, 1901x960px) Image search: [Google]
blandest of bland.jpg
569KB, 1901x960px
>>85781531
>Think of the most bland
I can think of three.
>>
>>85785257
I'm a DC fag, but even I know Scott is probably the least bland character EVER.
>>
>>85786094
It's literally meme pic.
I should add Superman to that pic one day. And dunno, Mister Fantastic.
>>
File: Zan_1.png (209KB, 392x406px) Image search: [Google]
Zan_1.png
209KB, 392x406px
>>85781531
Form of... a solo series!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.