[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think about Cloak and Dagger? I think they are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: cloak and dagger collection.jpg (307KB, 642x768px) Image search: [Google]
cloak and dagger collection.jpg
307KB, 642x768px
What does /co/ think about Cloak and Dagger? I think they are neat.
>Two runaways that were kidnapped and were used to experiment a new form of drug. They escaped and have powers. May or may not be mutants. They mostly deal with real world problems like drug dealers, prostitution rings, child rapists, weapons smugglers, etc.

I'm sceptical about their upcoming TV show though...
>>
>>85759948
If Cloak wasn't black, i'd probably like them more.
>>
File: 1409258947792.png (422KB, 526x518px) Image search: [Google]
1409258947792.png
422KB, 526x518px
>>85759987
Care to explain?
>>
File: 1459312890823.jpg (178KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
1459312890823.jpg
178KB, 900x582px
They are interesting, but I feel like they seem more like DC characters
>>
Do they have much in the way of rogues and supporters? I think their archenemy is a guy named Mr. Jip or Gyp or something.
>>
>>85760075
He can't, he's from /tv/
>>
>>85760476
This. They're wasted at Marvel. Cloak is just a glorified plot device to transport groups of Marvel characters around as needed. They'd be a great team for going on some badass adventures and whatnot, but modern Marvel is more about politics and outrage culture than it is about superheroing and adventuring. Same problen with Fantastic Four except they have it worse as Marvel is actively trying to erase them from history.
>>
>>85759948
they're lame as shit
>>
File: dinos.gif (944KB, 500x500px)
dinos.gif
944KB, 500x500px
>>85761647
There was this dude Father Delgado who was a priest that offered them food and shelter in his church when the series first started. He later was trying to break apart Cloak and Dagger because he considered Cloak to be a "demo"because he feeds on the light and evil of others. It was later revealed that he was just lusting after Dagger and he wanted to break Cloak from her so she could rely on Delgado himself.
Which is pretty lame. There could have been so much more conflict with Delgado struggling with the fact that he knows he needs to help these runaways, but he also knows that Cloak represents evil to him. His character kinda fizzled out

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: mayhem.jpg (87KB, 192x400px) Image search: [Google]
mayhem.jpg
87KB, 192x400px
>>85761647
There was also this Cop/ dectective named Brigid Orielly who used to run the block before Cloak and Dagger showed up. After C&D started hunting down criminals, she began to go after them because she didnt approve of the way they just ran after drug dealers and the like and instead of capturing them and handing them over to the law, Cloak would "eat" them to fill his hunger.
There was one issue where there was supposed to be this big drug shipment on this boat that Orielly got a tip on. She showed up with her squad of cops, but the one that gave her the tip was in on it and betrayed her. She was trapped in this glass box and was exposed to a poisonus gas. C&D arrived on the scene, but it was too late. Oreilly was reborn as Mayhem, She can use her claws to rip poen peoples skin, and she emits gas from her mouth that can be used as a truth serum or sorts, or it can straight up kill people. Ripping open peoples skin can expose their blood to her gas and kill them faster. She then left to become a vigilante of her own.

Mayhem was also a waste. There could have been a good sort of cat and mouse game between the cops and C&D, or they could have worked togetheron catching criminals,but instead, the writers turned her into a lame superhuman and then threw her away
>>
>>85764747

Oh, yeah, I remember her from a Spidey story about a bunch of Ravencroft inmates trying to break out.
>>
>>85759948
recs? loved them in spider-man way back when.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.