[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Captain America just killed Harambe, alongside 2 other apes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

So, Captain America just killed Harambe, alongside 2 other apes and a communist old man
>>
I don't understand why this Harambe meme refuses to die.
>>
>>85751390
Harambe is love.
>>
Man, Red Ghost is such a cool-but-goofy villain
>>
Isn't that gorilla as strong as The Thing?
>>
>>85751367
All you see in red is a lie.
This comic will have happy ending.
>>
>>85751390
Harambe is the great aryan warrior who will save us all from the swarte gevaar
>>
>>85751538
Yeah, and the Orangutan can control metal so he could easily get the shield out of the way and the Baboon is a shape-shifter. There's no way Steve Rogers could take out a bunch of villains that can hold their own against the FF like that.
>>
>>85751620
>underestimating 616 Cap this much
>>
>>85751685
I could see him taking each of them out in long one-on-one fights, but him taking out all 3 Super-Apes in like 5 seconds? I don't think so. If Spider-Man had a hard time fighting all of the Apes at once, then so should Steve.
How the hell can his shield even kill a bulletproof gorilla that can tank punches from Spider-Man and the Thing?
>>
>>85751620
Plus the Red Ghost can phase, right?
>>
>>85751748
At least this comic explains how Cap beat him. While the Ghost was trying to run away by phasing (not sure why he'd run away instead of trying to kill Cap), Cap hit him with some energy thing that made him physical and no longer intangible, thus making the ghost lose his arms and legs. Cap then kills him by stabbing him with his shield.
>>
>>85751780
Fair enough. Honestly it's a minor villain and this is hardly busted for comic books, I just really dig the Red Ghost and his super apes. He's always kind of a sad villain figure.

Feels bad man. #Dicks Out for Harambe
>>
>>85751367
>who can we kill
>oh, I know! Fantastic Four villains!
>>
>>85751367
It doesn't matter. Marvel continuity doesn't really count any more
>>
>>85751390
teenagers who get high and laugh at anything
>>
>>85751538
Are they as durable as the thing? Durable enough to survive getting stabbed with a Lazer tipped shield. Its not as if cap never fought people stronger than that ape.
>>
>>85752454
>>85751620
>>
>>85751367
D
I
C
K
S

O
U
T
>>
>>85752454
Who is the strongest character Steve Rogers has ever defeated?
>>
>>85751620
Spencer is just not good and/or not interested in cape comics fights.
>>
>>85751685

>Overestimating cap this much

It's jobbing pure and simple. Cap is popular and rapes aren't, therefore Cap gets to beat villains that have powers he can't do shit about.
>>
>>85751367
Of course he did. Jesus Fuck, Marvel. I get it now, every single male is evil.
>>
>>85751390
Because he died protecting an innocent. He showed more humanity in those few moments than most humans do in their entire lives.
>>
>there are people unironically spamming le dicks out meme
Please direct yourselves to YouTube, underage.
>>
>>85751367
>Cap beats Red Ghost and his apes.
Please they were at least depowered or something.
>>
>>85753893
He depowered the Red Ghost somehow, but we were given no indication that the Super-Apes were depowered. Then again, Spencer forgot to actually show the Apes using their powers, so casual readers who aren't familiar with them probably wouldn't even know they're supposed to be more than just trained apes.
>>
>>85753803
But that's the entire meme.
He was shot because he was being aggressive.

People like you are why the word "dindu" exists.
>>
>>85751780
Yep, Red Ghost is definitely dead and that area in his lab that Selvig isn't allowed in is completely unrelated.
>>
>>85754368
That's probably where he's keeping Zemo, but you're right, the Ghost and his Apes could be there too.
>>
>>85751390
>I don't understand why this Harambe meme refuses to die.

He was a majestic animal who was murdered by black people.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.