[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she just impale Greg while he was sleeping, if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Why didn't she just impale Greg while he was sleeping, if she hated him so much?
>>
Because it's a kids show you fucking idiot.
>>
>>85678394
She doesn't hate him. She probably hates Rose for loving him over her, but she CAN'T hate Rose so she just keeps acting like he's the problem.
>>
>>85678394
it would make Steven cry and in the show he's more important than god.
>>
>>85678394
Because deep down she wants to be impaled by Greg and Rose at the same time
>>
Because even in real life most people don't resolve their issues of dislike of another through murder.
>>
File: a14.jpg (237KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
237KB, 917x720px
>>85678394
>>
>implying Pearl won't be the one getting impaled
>>
She wants the murdercock
>>
>>85678394
Because Pearl hates getting blood in her nostrils from impaling humans.
>>
>>85678394
because thats not how NTR works
you have to raise your wife's son even if you dont like the bull
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 750x965px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 750x965px
Because if she did all the autistic pussies would cry about there being something cool in the show for once
>>
>>85678624
Autistic pussies like memestar?
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>85678479
This a million times
She kept trying telling herself and hinting to him that he was no big deal and Rose's bond with her couldn't be closer than anyone's else's.
But in the end...well
It's part of the reason why she had that meltdown learning Rose had a sceret Lion

So in short Pearl felt threatened and and was angry at Rose for putting Gerg in such a big part in her life over Pearl. She wanted that closeness
>>
>>85678394
Because that wouldn't bring Rose back.
>>
>Look, if I were you, I'd hate me too
>I don't hate you
???
>>
>>85678504
mild kek
>>
>>85678394
Greg isn't a Diamond so that's not what Rose would want.
>>
>>85678648

This

One of the crew explained the point of the song was Pearl finally admitting that her relationship with Rose wasn't as deep nor close as she pretended or would've liked it to be.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.