[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Legend of Korra manage to be even worse than the live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

How did Legend of Korra manage to be even worse than the live action movie?

That kind of awful doesn't happen by accident or simple lack of talent. There must have been something far worse going wrong behind the scenes.
>>
>>85678241
>How did Legend of Korra manage to be even worse than the live action movie?

I don't think it was.
>>
>>85678241
Because it wasn't.
>>
>>85678241
It was bad but not that bad.
>>
>>85678241
>How did this thread manage to be even worse than the others?
>>
>>85678389
This.
>>
File: Seychelle_Gabriel.jpg (356KB, 1368x1824px) Image search: [Google]
Seychelle_Gabriel.jpg
356KB, 1368x1824px
>>85678241

The love interest in both (Yue and Asami) was played by the same girl.

Maybe she jinxed it?
>>
>>85678241
No. It wasn't nearly that bad. LOK at least had a great score, great action, great character designs, great shot composition, great landscapes, great settings, etc. The artistry was there. The only negative was the writing.
The live action movie had none of these things, it was bad all the way through and a total bastardization of the material it was adapting. It was way, way more embarrassing to watch than LOK.
>>
>>85678389
^
>>
Korra, Thundercats and Young Justice all suffered from the same problem: Bad writing staffs overseen by arrogant show runners.

The art and animation teams did some of the best work for TV in years but the other staff dropped the ball so hard it killed the shows.
>>
I wans't as bad as the movie, however it stings a bit more since Bryke actually had an impact on LoK, while the movie was shamalamas thing.
>>
You're trying way too hard. Or too little... when in doubt, avoid the heavy handed.

OP you're such a shit poster.
>>
>>85680593
The costumes in the live action movie were great, though.
>>
File: 1379363931908.png (677KB, 2078x467px) Image search: [Google]
1379363931908.png
677KB, 2078x467px
Report the thread and move along.
>>
Okay, stop.
LoK wasn't awesome and didn't nearly live up to the expectations/hopes I had from ATLA. But it was a lot fucking better than the LA movie.
>>
>>85682427
This is a shit post bait thread. It should 404.
>>
>>85682411
>Asami
>personality 9/10
bait.
>>
>>85678241

We know it was bad but it wasn't THAT BAD.
I love both TLAB and TLoK.

Fuck you nostalgiafags, fuck you progressivefags. Let's get along.
>>
>>85678241
How did OP's opinion manage to be shittier than the shit i just took?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.