[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Untouchables: >Thomas & Martha Wayne >Uncle Ben

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5648.jpg (113KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5648.jpg
113KB, 667x1024px
The Untouchables:

>Thomas & Martha Wayne
>Uncle Ben
>Bucky
>Jason Todd

We already brought back half of them. Pitch an idea for a resurrection / story starring the Waynes or Uncle Ben.
>>
>>85668058
Batman dips them into the Lazarus Pit so he can introduce them to Talia.
>>
>>85668058
The Jackal returns, convinced he can cheat death, and starts bringing back dead people including Uncle Ben and a recently dead Aunt May.
>>
Uncle Ben returns from the dead but he's a complete asshole and he's hugely disappointed in pretty much all of Peter's choices. Then it turns out to all be a lie masterminded by Mysterio just to fuck with Spider-Man

It's just Return of Barry Allen crossed with Guardian Devil but I'd still love it
>>
>>85668058
Uncle Ben tried to elope with Anna Watson, but she got cold feet at the last moment and Ben, having already paid the burglar to "shoot" him, got the rest of the money from his bank account, left May and Peter scraping for money, went to Madripoor and got killed by a ladyboy one week later.
>>
>>85668327
Don't even joke like that anon. After Marvel created Sins Past, nothing is safe
>>
Thomas Wayne wants a divorce. He figures out that Martha had an affair and Bruce isn't his kid. Thomas knowing if it goes through Martha will take more than 60% of his earning and he'll have to pay for child support. Him nothing wanting to go through that shit. He hires Joe Chill to kill Martha. As the story goes, Joe kill Martha and appears to kill Thomas Wayne. He has a blood pack and is able to pay off the right people. Thomas lives comfortable on his off shore accounts that he has. Bruce would never find out. Only the reader.
>>
What was worse?

The return of Jason Todd?
or
The return of Bucky Barnes?
>>
>>85668161

This would honestly be pretty great.
>>
>>85670733
Already done with Dr. Hurt, even though he wasn't actually Bruce's dad.
>>
>>85671425
Really? I always find it so strange that there is just so much Batman martial. There is shit you would never think would be out there. Like I think there was a comic about batman doing heroin or some shit.
>>
>>85671997
>Like I think there was a comic about batman doing heroin or some shit.

Yeah, and that came out during TDK, DC didnt give a fuck about movie synergy
>>
Thomas and martha are revived just to fuck with bruce mind, somehow this time they stay alive outsite the villian plot

but then they discover what bruce has been doing all this time, thomas explains that there was no need of any of that, and he starts to use his company to rid gotham from crime and everything else in a way more efective manner that bruce, since he believes that there is not evil people, but their dreams and needs got out of control, so from that moment foward bruce is strugling to have reasons to keep being batman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.