[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oi ah was raised in wahn of the shiniest mos well-ta-do wealthiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Batman-Arkham-City-Penguin.jpg (144KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Arkham-City-Penguin.jpg
144KB, 1000x563px
oi ah was raised in wahn of the shiniest mos well-ta-do wealthiest families in aw of gotham i was i was en it ain't fer bleedin nuffin

i daan't wanna be 'earin any cracks abaht the bloomin' pig's ear bottle in me mince meat pie
>>
>>85664666
I still can't get over how terrible some of the character designs were. A fucking broken bottle as a monocle? WTF
>>
>>85664778
And the backstory behind it is so terrible. If the Arkham series were comic book stories, instead of a game, I'm pretty sure everyone would be lambasting it.
>>
File: 979807.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
979807.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>hand bandaged to make a "flipper"
>>
>>85664824
Nah. It's mostly stupid fun like Injustice.
>>
>>85664666
I never understood the hate with this version of the character. Then again, I never really liked him. Can someone explain the hate, please? Is it just that people wanted a more comic-accurate penguin?
>>
>>85664666
Ok how long do you think before that 'monocle' gets infected and his face becomes mostly necrotic tissue?
>>
>>85665017
Nah, that's funny because you're the one that breaks his hand.

And then later, you break his other one.
>>
>>85667110
It's because the broken bottle thing sounds too tryhard even if you don't know a thing about the character.
>>
>>85664666
Cor blimey, git ert uh moi mooseum Batman you faggit.
>>
>>85664778
Who the hell grabs a bottle to fight anyway?
>>
>>85664778
>I still can't get over how terrible some of the character designs were. A fucking broken bottle as a monocle? WTF

It's better than an actual monocle, which no one in the world actually wears anymore.
>>
>>85667567
Gentlemen do. If there's no sword to fence with, we just twirl our mustaches and smash wine bottles to use as blades.
>>
>>85667682
That is sort of the point, Penguin is a parody of 'old money'
>>
someone explain the bottle thing to me.
>>
>>85667762
He was in a barfight and someone stuffed it into his head.
>>
this is what happens when you let concept artists get too carried away. suddenly everyone tries to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>85667682

Forgetting for a second that this is the worst opinion I've ever heard, why is it important that no one wears them anymore?
>>
>>85667693
Sorry, I meant who grabs it the wrong way? That's the only conceivable way the bottom would be stuck in Penguin's eye.
>>
>>85667833
They could have just said he fell on it during a fight but that would make him sound like a clumsy oaf.
>>
>>85667780
Non-gentlemenly hooligans, that's who.
>>
>>85667865
meant for >>85667833
>>
>>85667567
We find out in the games. It's either Zsaz or the Joker I forget which.
>>
Are the comics any good?
>>
>>85667910

Nope and nope. You're conflating Penguin's origin with Zsaz's, the bottle is unrelated
>>
>>85668240
Yep. Deleted my post after remembering that bottle guy was a rando and that Penguin got his revenge by taking both of the guys eyes.
>>
>>85668240
Technically there was also the story of how Penguin and how his feud started with Joker, when Joker decided to kill a few guests.
>>
>>85668358
Yeah, but Penguin got even too though.

>RIP Bud and Lou
>>
>>85664778
Arkham Knight Bruce looked like a caveman and the female characters suffered from the ''same face'' syndrome.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1344x756px
>>85664666
find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat! find my trophies, idiot bat!

i hate my life!
>>
>>85668433
>Arkham Knight Bruce looked like a caveman

I thought they just ripped his looks off of John Hamm?
>>
>>85668497
No, I'm going through Arkham City right now. HOLY FUCK Rocksteady, did anyone properly test Catwoman's combat and stealth segments? Cause holy shit are her controls terrible, even for a rhythm based combat game. Also the fact that the "Riddler's Revenge" Campaign just reused the same fucking sets of challenges pisses me off to no end. 100%ing this game is a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>85667296
It's not really played too seriously though. In fact most of the "try hard" moments in the Arkham series are pretty tongue-in-cheek.
>>
>>85667160
About the same amount of time it's taken Two-Face's burnt side to be infected.
>>
File: Riddler-character.png (457KB, 737x713px) Image search: [Google]
Riddler-character.png
457KB, 737x713px
>>85668604
NNGGHHH FIND THEM !!!!!
>>
>>85668666
>>
>>85668683
wrong pic...dont ban, I'll delete it now

this is embarassing
>>
>>85667824
Because this is modern, realistic edgy Batman shit.
>>
>>85668672
I did. Dear fucking god it isn't nearly as bad as rehashing those fucking challenges in your shitty ass revenge campaign.
>>
>>85668604
Same dude. Her challenges on some of the maps are god damn retarded because of how shit her controls are.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.