[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone love the villian stuff in Kim Possible? It was like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

Anyone love the villian stuff in Kim Possible? It was like this epic mashup of Venture Bros and Batman 66
>>
>>85657924
agreed. i love early 2000s disney channel villains. Especially NED FRISCHMAN! MAN OF TOMMORROW!
>>
Yeah, the villains were definitely the best part of the show. I loved that Shego was part of a superhero team and abandoned them to go be a villain.

I don't recognize the two green people on the bottom row. Who were they?
>>
>>85657924
>Stuffed animal chick

Did she ever show up again? I remember her distinctly but I can't think of more than one episode.
>>
>>85658025
I think the guy is from the movie. The girl I remember seeing earlier. She was an obsessed alien fan of Draken's who wanted to help him in his evil schemes. She briefly replaced Shego until it turned out she was very bumbling or something.
>>
>>85657924
I'm all about this. Self-aware rogues galleries in a setting where villainy is a viable career path. To be honest with you, the closest thing to a dream job I have is supervillainy. It's the only career I have any passion for, and I believe I was born to do it. The fact that it's not real is something of an obstacle. I certainly wouldn't settle for becoming an ordinary criminal, and it's not like I'm at all motivated by a desire to hurt people. No, what I want is to simply dress up in an extravagant costume, reside in a whimsical lair, engage in endless games of cat and mouse with a worthy adversary, have minions (which I would treat with the utmost respect), and be able to continue doing this no matter how often I may be captured.
>>
But also, I just want to say that I was surprised by how enjoyable Dr. Drakken ended up being. He is by no means competent under ordinary circumstances, but I couldn't help but start to appreciate and admire him. He's not terrible at being a villain, but he has enough trouble succeeding in the ways he plans for that you can't help but root for him. It's very satisfying when things actually go his way, even if what he's doing right is actually a good thing. DiMaggio's voice acting for him is also top notch. I'm especially impressed by the low notes he hits in "Lather, Rinse, Obey."
>>
File: PDVD_490.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_490.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
DNAmy is a QT who needs more fan art. Might need to do some myself.
>>
>>85657924
Who are the two blonde girls in the bottom row, and the blue character between Duff and Drakken?
>>
>>85658140
I think she showed up twice and had a camio along with most of the other villains in the series finally.
>>
>>85658438
Dustin is that you?
>>
File: PDVD_476.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_476.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
>>85658606
No.

....yes.
>>
>>85658713
I'll let you off with a warning this time, mister. But that DNAmy art had better be good and gassy.

Now get outta here you hooligan!
>>
Drakken stealing most of his doomsday devices instead of building them himself always made sense to me. He justified it pretty well--why reinvent the wheel? It's a lot of time, effort, and money compared to a simple heist.

I honestly like the idea of Drakken and Shego as a couple, but the show could have given it more buildup so it felt less left-field.
>>
>>85657972
I've been rewatching Dave the Barbarian for D&D inspiration, and it's been a blast.
>dvd never
>it's existence will never be acknowledged again
>>
>>85657972
>NED FRISCHMAN! MAN OF TOMMORROW!

>Suddenly, Ned's zipper was struck by lightning, bit by a radioactive spider, imbued with the power of the Norse Gods, and bombarded with cosmic radiation from deep space!
>"Wow, that hardly EVER happens!"
>>
>>85658556
The blue/electric chick is from the episode where Ron gets brainwashed into becoming evil and turns out to be great at it, but I don't remember the blondes.
>>
>>85659559
Oh, thanks, that sounds like an amazing episode, sorry to say I missed it back in the day.
>>
>>85658556
The blond chick on the far left is Camille Leon and the one on the right is Adrena Lynn.

As you can guess, Camille did the shape-shifting turning into other people game, and Lynn was just an evil stunt girl.
>>
File: fashion victim - 0451.jpg (167KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fashion victim - 0451.jpg
167KB, 720x480px
>>85659806
Camille as Kim was hot
>>
>>85659806
>>85660040
Damn, need to watch this one.
>>
File: Gemini02.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gemini02.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Zorpox.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zorpox.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>85657924

I thought Jr was hot when I was a kid. Also I barely recognise half of this image? Who are the 4 guys on the top left corner?
>>
File: Motor Ed Drakken.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Motor Ed Drakken.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Hank Perkins02.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hank Perkins02.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>
It always bugged me that Kim never got a formal villain team. She never had her Sinister Six. Never really had her own team, either.
>>
>>85658025
They were the big bad guys in the series final.
Ron sacked them.
>>
>>85660295
How could you forget Motor Ed, he's the best
>>
>>85660386
What I remember is they were cousins right?
>That ending
>Monkey power or whatever the fuck
AND Ayylmaos
That was an ass pull if I ever saw one. I vaguely remember that shit
>>
File: hench ron.jpg (204KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hench ron.jpg
204KB, 800x800px
remember when /co/ used to brainstorm a KP/Venture Bros. crossover

i think it was pretty much just ron hanging out with 21 and 24
>>
>>85660440
>>85660911
I never did like that they brought aliens into it. The babe's a babe, though.
>>
File: fashion victim - 0963.jpg (206KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fashion victim - 0963.jpg
206KB, 720x480px
>>85660154
it is from season 4.
>>
>>85661258
Good, thanks!

>no smut of this
>>
>>85658713
COME BACK
>>
>>85658307
That's a really weird role-playing scenario waiting to happen
>>
>>85662399
I'm disappointed, and mildly surprised, that this isn't a common scene. There should be some kind of worldwide organized hero/villain thing going on, for fun.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.