[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only 1 1/2 months till Iron Fist season one wraps production

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (19KB, 182x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 182x278px
>Only 1 1/2 months till Iron Fist season one wraps production

How excited are you, /co/? I can't wait for 2017.
>>
>blond twink hero who loves BBC

I'm very excited.
>>
This is perhaps the one show I worry most about because they seem to be going a completely different route with rambling hobo Iron Fist.

Also, after seeing Luke Cage and Iron Fist's trailers back to back, I'm getting kind of tired of NYC setting. They do the same opening shots of the city and it's losing its impact.
>>
>>85654738
Ai, scenes of K'un-Lun would be nice, but budget...

They seem to changing so many things, it just makes me think "What's up?".
>>
>>85654718
Would the female equivalent be BBV?
>>
>>85654904
Obviously Anon was talking about Danny's relationship with Luke.
And I think it's BBB.
>>
>>85655008
I know, but I wanted to include Misty, too.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 500x518px
How is he so cute?
>>
>>85654738
Kinda makes sense, especially in the grim and gritty world they've established. Imagine a hobo looking guy bursts into an fortune 500 establishment to say he's the missing Danny Rand from all those years back. Is anyone gonna believe a nine year old grew to adulthood in the harsh Himalayian mountains, and the only known survive caught frostbite? (Although, it looks like they're scrapping that origin). People are gonna think he's loony toons. I'm sure he won't look like a Hobo forever.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 305x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 305x554px
>>85654718
>What did he mean by this?
>>
There better be some good fighting scenes, martial arts are so awesome if done right
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 683x1024px
>>85656303
Well, he flips over taxis and this guy is doing the fights for IF.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2WaTSIm_c
>>
>>85654690
>not asian
Cultural appropriation at its worst. Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>85656666
You can't appropriate your own culture, senpai.
>>
I wonder how much of a role Colleen will have.
>>
>>85658379
She's his love interest, apoparently. Misty is going to be lukes love interest in his show. Don't know why they changed it, but I have some ideas.
>>
>>85654690
Pretty excited, because conceptually it's much more out there than the other Netflix shows.

I'm worried they're gonna do the 'wait until the last episode to give him the costume' thing, though.
>>
>>85660751
I think that was the conclusion people were making, because of the news of Luke and Misty's trist. Misty's actor said she wasn't a love interest. Nothing's been confirmed regarding Danneen.
>>
>>85661100
>Danny meets Orson. He tells him all about the mantle of Iron Fist.
>Tells him know each Iron Fist got their own ceremonial costume.
>He gets his from Orson

You just KNOW, they're gonna pull something like that. Someone posted some distance shots of Danny sneaking behind a "Rand Industries" dumpster, a couple of days ago and he still looks kinda homeless. No costume.
>>
>>85661100
The only show with the potential to top Iron Fist in the "out there" stakes would be Moon Knight.

>Please Marvel.
>>
>>85654904
>Big Black Vagina
sounds gross just like black people
>>
>>85663537
SBV, then? Also rude.
>>
>>85656666
Fuck off Super Devil.
>>
>>85656266
Please if anything Danny gave Luke the fist.
>>
>>85654690
Do they pay you to make these threads, or do you do it for free?
>>
>>85663893
He's one of my favourite heros. I like keeping people hyped and up to date.

>It might not just be me doing these.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.