[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is considered to be the biggest sociopath in all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Sc367_0045.jpg (166KB, 653x367px) Image search: [Google]
Sc367_0045.jpg
166KB, 653x367px
Who is considered to be the biggest sociopath in all of the animated medium?
>>
>>85650445
I guess Owl Man in Crisis on Two Earths for trying to kill all of reality for no reason.
>>
>>85650637
He had a reason. It was the only thing that truly would matter.
>>
>>85650637
owl man is based as fuck. one of my favorite heros/villians?

as for OP's question im pretty sure the joker takes it easily.
>>
>>85650445
andy dick
>>
>>85650445
Cartman
>>
>>85650445
Roger isn't a sociopath. He's a different species and thus has different psychology and social behaviors than humans.
>>
R I C K Y S P A N I S H
>>
>>85651233

Except the rest of his species aren't like roger and they tried to get rid of roger by using him as a crash test dummy.

Also he's gotten more unstable as the series progressed.
>>
>>85651194
He has no father thats how kids end up without them.
>>
>>85650445
>the biggest sociopath in all of the animated medium?
The writers of these fucking shows. Seriously, fuck those mentally unstable assholes. If you're a writer for an animated series you might as well start gargling bleach.
>>
>>85651233
except he broke the heart of the space emperor so hard that he banned love. sounds pretty sociopathic to me.
>>
>>85651234
I fucking hear it.

Follow up question; what do you all think is the worst thing he's ever done?
>>
>>85651568
he helped owlman build the bomb
>>
>>85651233
He is pretty much a modern day bugs bunny that can only go out with one of his costumes
>>
>>85651460
What about Batman?
>>
>>85651460
>He has no father
Yeah, because his dad was Scotts dad too, and he chopped up Scotts parents and fed them to him. So he basically chopped up his dad and fed him to his half-brother.
>>
>>85651460
>>85652642
And to top it all off, when he found out Scotts dad was also his dad, the only reason he was horrified was because he found out he was half-ginger. Cartman is the definition of a sociopath.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.