[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember watching Static Shock when I was a kid and thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: static shock.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
static shock.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
I remember watching Static Shock when I was a kid and thinking it was the coolest shit.

Do you guys know where can I download it? It seems it is pretty hard to get nowadays.
>>
Here you go.

mega:///#F!XF81FTpJ!amW-VlpAodMvzCExSiBqdQ
mega:///#F!ncdhXaZT!p5Wm03wV0FUSdG_M1rDJlA
https://mega.nz/#F!WFUmXTiI!2zAJc6jf93xpPBlXjCYL0A
https://mega.nz/#F!mZNlXDQL!0Byprp-OAYfiti5to3o-Jw
>>
>>85638655
Aww sweet, thanks.

That was pretty fast.
>>
>>85638523
kisscartoon if you wanna stream
>>
>>85638891
>>85638655
Also, before I watch it, is the show really good? I mean, I know it sounds dumb, but I don't want to taint my memories.
>>
>>85639075
I loved it as a kid. Was up there with Batman Beyond and the JLU.

I remember watching the Richie's dad episode earlier last year and I was surprised about how well the approached the story.
>>
I like Static. Wish they used him or created characters like him instead of "diversifying" whit characters.
>>
File: 1381037525833.jpg (51KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1381037525833.jpg
51KB, 1024x1024px
>mfw people think his name is "Static Shock"
>>
>>85641586
Who, Vergil?
>>
>>85639075
It holds up. I recently rewatched it and enjoyed it. If anything it was a little bit better because I could appreciate all the subtle ways that it made for a good kids show. Lots of positive messages that are naturally worked into the story.
>>
>>85642091
Yeah, the world of Static is awesome. Teaching kids who live in low-class neighborhoods good lessons about family, gang fights, poverty, institutional corruption and trusting your closest friends?

That's dope.
>>
>>85640853
>>85639075
About the only criticism I ever had of the show was the celebrity tie-ins, and this is more so the prepubescent comic nerd in me rather than a serious critique. As a kid I thought sports and whatnot were "dumb jock-stuff", so whenever Static did a crossover featuring IRL athletes or hip-hop artists like Lil' Romeo, I figured they were just trying to get "big dumb jocks" interested in the show.

As an adult those episodes still kind of bug me, moreso because they feel gimmicky than anything else. Static was more than capable of standing on its own without relying on those tactics, and the crossovers with the greater DCAU were fucking cool.

Plus it set up Future Static in the crossover with Batman Beyond. Future Static's a personal favorite.

Yo' Richie cut down on them cheesburgers boy.
>>
>>85642412
>the crossovers with the greater DCAU were fucking cool.

>that episode where Static and Gear goof off in the Watchtower and end up fighting Brainiac
>>
>>85638891
>streaming
Gross
>>
can he beat Magneto?
>>
>>85641969
No, static.
>>
>>85643205
>Phil LaMarr voicing both Static and John at the same time

Infinite Crises on Multiple Phils
>>
>>85640853
>I remember watching the Richie's dad episode earlier last year and I was surprised about how well the approached the story.

Just watched that episode, it's pretty good. You don't hear people say racism in cartoons anymore and that was an excellent lesson.

I feel like people have devaluated the word and now real acts of racism are being paired with dumb shit that isn't even it.
>>
>>85641551
Well he was going to appear again in YJ season 3 iirc. He was one of the young super powered kids that got kidnapped in season 2.
>>
File: Batman.png (540KB, 469x616px) Image search: [Google]
Batman.png
540KB, 469x616px
>>85647562
>>
>>85647179
He probably can kill him. Fucking lightning to the chest
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.