[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why does Miles get hate in the trio when he's the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 5390706-2+sm2016008_012.jpg (285KB, 700x1063px) Image search: [Google]
5390706-2+sm2016008_012.jpg
285KB, 700x1063px
So why does Miles get hate in the trio when he's the only one that treats Sam like a human?
>>
>>85637399
Are we talking about in the comics or on 4chan?

I'm not sure what is happening in OP's pic but people on 4chan hate Miles because allegedly he 's 'bland' and 'boring', because of Bendis or because he's black(I'll get flamed for saying it, but I have seen a lot of anon's whine in threads because he's black).
>>
>>85637399
Who the fuck is Sam? What even is comics anymore?
>>
>>85637399

because he's black and a male
>>
>>85638294
Jeph Loeb made him a few years ago to replace Nova, but he never caught on with Nova's fans and the intended audience for Sam, kids and early teenagers, simply didn't care.
Everyone's expecting him to be written out in a few years.
>>
>>85638114
>(I'll get flamed for saying it, but I have seen a lot of anon's whine in threads because he's black).
This kind of shit it what makes me realize I browse this board with the kind of morons you see on official forums
>>
>>85638875
Oh, ok. Thanks senpai
>>
>>85637399
Whats the name of this comic?
>>
File: pichellisara.jpg (376KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pichellisara.jpg
376KB, 729x1024px
>>85639550
Spider-Man.
With a guest artist because Pichelli is taking a spontaneous vacation those Italians are known for.
>>
>>85637399

Why are you posting this specific page in conjunction with your question?
>>
>>85638114
I don't really follow spider-man are there any examples of Miles' blandness?
>>
>>85637399
literally because he's Bendis creation.

No one here cares about his other appearances, they see the name Bendis in the credits and automatically see red.
>>
>>85639821
You can't really prove a negative, but I like Miles. He's just a quiet kid that's content to help or watch his fat friend build LEGOs than develop his own hobby.
His personality is the 'nice guy', a wallflower. He'd rather his friends and family be happy than himself. He sat on his spider-powers for several months, just living like a normal kid, because he knew his dad hated muties. Then his uncle used this to blackmail him as Spider-Man because he knew he was just a people pleaser.
>>
>>85638114
>get flamed
Did you step out of gamefaqs circa 2002?
>>
>>85639814
which spider man though, is it civil war? or is it avengers, thank you.
>>
>>85639842
I'm not sure if OP means hate in-universe or IRL.
In-universe, I thought he was loved by everyone. IRL, most people outside of /co/ seem to either not care about him or like him.
>>
>>85637399
>That time Sam said the only one on the Avengers who likes him is Redwing
Kek, but sad
>>
>>85640054
I don't understand what you're asking, that particular page is a letterless preview for Spider-Man #8.
>>
>>85640226
o i found it. i just misunderstood i didn't see the #8 thankyou
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.