[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hipsters are making book adaptations of original movies >Hipsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1469072849677.jpg (3MB, 2334x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1469072849677.jpg
3MB, 2334x1648px
>Hipsters are making book adaptations of original movies
>Hipsters are making book adaptations of vg stories
>Hipsters are making book adaptations of famous comic book runs

Is this the so called regressive art? There's even a deadpool runs adaptations in book form. Are normies retarded? The civil war book form is basically just the dialog with a big ass font and some poor detailed action, people feel shame of reading comics and think that this is the way of looking less stupid?
>>
>>85630294
Didnt Kingdom Come get a book adaptation?

And didnt No Man's Land get an audioble version?
>>
Sounds like you're upset. Maybe you should kill yourself to escape from all that.
>>
>>85630294
You do know that novelizations of movies have been around since the 1920s, right?
>>
>>85630522
I never implied that they don't, and it was aways stupid
>>
>>85630480
>Didnt Kingdom Come get a book adaptation?

Your point is?

>And didnt No Man's Land get an audioble version?

Almost all books get one, again, what is your point?
>>
>>85630294
Normies are ashamed about being into videogames and comic books in their original medium, so they make book versions to make it less embarrassing.
>>
So what's the problem ?
It is much easier and acceptable to read a novel/listen to audio adaptation than try to get a bunch of capeshit stuff because you are mildly interested about story.
Also graphic audio adaptations are usually pretty good and are a nice way to experience some of the events with reduced suffering looking mostly at Civil War and Crisis on Infinte Earths
>>
>>85630578
Just cause you don't like reading...
>>
>>85631301
THREE BILLION HANDS from that audio novel pleased me.
>>
>>85630294
This doesn't seem like a bad thing to me. I love video games but I can't carry my console/pc with me everywhere so die certain games with actual interesting stories this would be an interesting way to experience them. I totally agree with sticking to the original medium for the others though.
>>
>>85630294

None of the people involved with these things can be considered hipsters.

Otherwise, I see what you mean. It's retarded.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.