[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best of Thor Odinson thread. Since he's coming back let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 43

File: YZeTnYg.jpg (892KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
YZeTnYg.jpg
892KB, 1920x2951px
Best of Thor Odinson thread. Since he's coming back let's have a thread for commemorating the dude.
>>
This was literally a war crime.
>>
>>85630324
Perfidy:

"In the context of war, perfidy is a form of deception in which one side promises to act in good faith (such as by raising a flag of truce) with the intention of breaking that promise once the enemy is exposed (such as by coming out of cover to attack the enemy"
>>
>>85630273
Ughhh could you just..... not??? He's so problematic and privileged
>>
>>85630324
>>85630361
>"Have you forgotten sir, we were at war? A fight with an alien race for the very survival of our species. I feel I must remind you that it is an undeniable, and may I say a fundamental quality of man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable."
The aliens were riding a genocide train straight to Earth. I doubt they adhere to the Geneva Conventions anyway.
>>
File: 200px-Recon_church.jpg (6KB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Recon_church.jpg
6KB, 200x165px
>Since he's coming back

Wait really? I didn't hear any announcement

>>"Have you forgotten sir, we were at war? A fight with an alien race for the very survival of our species. I feel I must remind you that it is an undeniable, and may I say a fundamental quality of man, that when faced with extinction, every alternative is preferable."

Thank you Director.
>>
>>85630379
>He's so problematic and privileged

I don't understand why you guys don't understand the concept of privilege.
>>
>>85630324
>galactic level threat with the threat of extinction
>even space empires were shitting their pants and agreed to a collective effort to stop it
>'bawww, muh war crimes'

Fag.
>>
>>85630436
>I doubt they adhere to the Geneva Conventions anyway.

I love how quick people are to toss out things like civil liberties and the leathality of war crimes if they get scared enough.

You know what happens when you make a point of faking surrender so you can take out the people coming to take you prisoner? They stop taking prisoners. Perfidy takes advantage of and removes what little honor there is in war and turns it all into a slaughter house.

Fuck Thor and fuck Captain America for doing this.
>>
>>85630569
>Fag.

Hey, enjoy reading war criminal the comic. When you see this kind of thing glorified in our media, is it any wonder why we go on to commit so many war crimes?
>>
>>85630273

He's never coming back. Deal with it.

New Thor is awesome.
>>
File: ee.jpg (179KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
179KB, 630x420px
>>85630273
>pretend to submit
>strike enemy in the back
MY BROTHER!
>>
>>85630614
Yeah fuck Cap and Thor for not letting themselves get taken prisoner while their captors annihilator billions of lives on their home planet.
>>
>>85630651

>>85630183
>>
>>85630324
>>85630646
>lets risk these bug guys destroying and ruling the galaxy
nah
>>
>>85630688
>Yeah fuck Cap and Thor for not letting themselves get taken prisoner while their captors annihilator billions of lives on their home planet.

If they had no intentions of giving up, they could have skipped the whole committing perfidy part and just not given up. Instead they did this, and turn the ability to give themselves up into a tactic.

You might not have served in the military, but those of us who have should very well take this shit seriously. It's gross, and it gets people killed pointlessly.

"Shit bro, we're outnumbered and out of ammo. Better stab ourselves in the fucking throat cause he other guys don't take prisoners any more."

"Yeah, but remember that one time we used a white flag to kill those red cross guys, that was totes awesome."

Fuck you.
>>
>>85630324
There are no crimes in war, only tactics.
>>
>>85630832
>muh military service
Good goy
>>
>>85630832
>"Yeah, but remember that one time we used a white flag to kill those red cross guys, that was totes awesome."
Yeah I see what you're saying. It's not like they killed the leader of the genocide aliens. All that guy was doing was trying to help out.
>>
>>85630918
>There are no crimes in war, only tactics.

You people are disgusting. It's no wonder though, look at what your heroes do.

>>85630919
>Good goy

The people who died to make these rules were worth a hundred of you nazi fucks.
>>
>>85630538
>privilege

Just means you're better off than some people, although it gives the impression that it is unearned which isn't always the case. Blacks in america is privileged compared to the blacks in Africa, ironically enough, for example. In fact under the feminist theory even blacks have their own privileges such as being covered positive by the media despite calling for riot and even being able to say nigger, however insignificant that might seem, without social backlash is a privilege.

You're never gonna hear about it from liberals though.
>>
>>85630924
>It's not like they killed the leader of the genocide aliens

Perfidy is perfidy. The shit is literally all the same. Once you turn a white flag as a tactic to kill people you do away with things like the red cross. You put every medic and/or chaplain in the cross hairs cause "it's probably another trick."

Perfidy is the act of scum. Worthless scum. It's the shit that takes away aid and comfort to the men dying in the mud and there's nothing awesome nor cool about it. And seriously fuck anyone who argues any different.
>>
>>85630977
The last justifiable war was 60 years ago, every soldier since then is just fighting for the gains of the rich.
>>
File: 1471719628853.png (2MB, 800x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1471719628853.png
2MB, 800x1229px
>>85630512
>Wait really? I didn't hear any announcement

Rejoice, the God of Thunder is back.
>>
>>85631064
Right, but the Builders were killing planets, wiping out refugees and medical personal and children all indiscriminately. They were committed to galcactic scale extinction. Would it be a war crime if jews had faked a surrender to Nazis only to kill them?
>>
>>85631064
You DO realize that these guys broke the deal first? As in the leader went and said: ''Bow to me and i'll spare people'', and when Thor asked him for assurances, he fucking slapped him. Now, FUCKING THOR took that, and bowed, and then the faggot went: ''Oh, but we're still killing Earth, lol''. Now, had you actually read this, instead of going full retard from a single panel, you would have known.
>>
>>85631029
I mean, I'd say it and I'm pretty liberal. Painting wide broad brushes or however the saying goes.
>>
>Oh cool, a Thor thread!
>Surely all those people who have been bitching about Whor the past couple years will be excited to talk about the origin--
>military meme'ing shucking and strawmanning

I'm pretty done with this board
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>85630977
>You people are disgusting. It's no wonder though, look at what your heroes do.

Hmm the enemy uses effective tactics and/or weapons, better call them war crimes and make them illegal. The conventions of war will only be upheld as long as the ones who degreed have strength to do so. They'll be relaxed or ignored if need be.
>>
>>85631233
It is really bad these days, I think I may be done as well. It's getting as bad as /v/.
>>
>>85630273
Sometimes you remember he isn't just Marvel's Superman.
>>
>>85631280
I miss Uriel.
>>
File: 1464304952064.jpg (837KB, 2000x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1464304952064.jpg
837KB, 2000x1032px
>>85630273
Best Thor moment you say?
>>
>>85631179
>jews

Yes. It would have been. Perfidy makes the enemy stop taking prisoners. Perfidy makes the enemy more likely to shoot at medics and chaplains. Perfidy kills soldiers by removing the possibility of medical care and surrender.

Perfidy is a war crime for a reason.

Support this and you're telling the wounded man screaming for help "tough shit" because you've decided that medics and surrender are tactics that you can use and not mercy.

You know America used foreign medical aid to track down Bin Laden? That was a smooth fucking move, wasn't it. I mean Bin Laden was a real bad dude, wasn't he?

Well, what about all those sick people who we can't help anymore since we decided to use charity as a tactic? Do you give a shit about any if them? They're literally setting our foreign aid workers on fucking fire cause now they're all considered CIA. I guess you don't care about them either cause we caught one bad guy.

Go ahead and clap you literal fucking children. This kind of shit kills the people who need help the most. I'm seriously disgusted by this.

Do you even know what the fuck I'm talking about or the very real damage thus caused?
>>
>>85631064
Why the fuck would you obey ANY human set law regarding war against the swarm of mad, genocidal aliens? They do not care. They were literally committing universe wide holocaust. The fact that they fall for that and got punished for it was a lucky break. Stop reading too much into shit or at least try to get the whole picture instead of single fucking panel. You cunt.
>>
>>85631280
I loved Thor in this. He was presented as he should be. A one many army and an answer to any danger coming from any enemy.
>>
>>85631244
>relaxed or ignored as need be

People who do this should be hung. Immediately.
>>
>>85631231
>Privilege theory

>Not painting with the biggest possible brush ever
>>
>>85631509
Except Builders NEVER TOOK PRISONERS outside of some weird shitty experimentation when it came to Avengers. This was not a war between humans. This was fictional conflict between our guys and super nazis from space. Whole army that decided it was time to raze entirety of living things to the ground.
>>
>>85631549
But that's against the conventions, anon. Good job.
>>
>>85631549
>People who do this should be hung. Immediately.
With no trial!? That's a violation of civil liberties you piece of shit scumbag!
>>
>>85631265
Worse. At least most people on /v/ play video games.
>>
>>85631509
>Perfidy makes the enemy stop taking prisoners
So what? Seriously, so what? When several species and planets are at stake why should this be your primary concern?
>>
Can't wait for all the nu-male butthurt when the new Thor book destroys Whor's sales. We'll see just how much of a fanbase Whor has when the real deal is back in town.
>>
>>85630273
Is that supposed to be a Guyver?
>>
Some light reading for the pro warcrimes and perfidy is cool crowd.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-cia-fake-vaccination-campaign-endangers-us-all/
>>
File: CheckmateProper.jpg (256KB, 1504x1052px) Image search: [Google]
CheckmateProper.jpg
256KB, 1504x1052px
>>85631593
>>85631595
Got 'im.
>>
>>85631593
You can be killed immediately for certain acts in times of war, maybe read up on things before exposing your ignorance.
>>
>>85631509
Builders didn't take prisoners, your whole argument falls apart immediately. They were making no concessions, their objective was extinction. It's like you refuse to look at what is being discussed and force it into a strawman real world situation every time.
>>
>>85631663
>an article that has nothing to do with situation presented in the panel you got triggered by
>>
>>85631659
I'm sorry to say that Whor has a sizable fanbase and is one of the better selling series. Face it, the white males no longer have the buying power to stay in the business.
>>
>>85631663
This "pro-perfidy" thing is purely contextual. That context being a fictional alien invasion/attempted genocide. So fuck off.
>>
>>85631655
>so what

What's it like reading about heroes all day and being complete scum?
>>
>>85630614

>turns it all into a slaughter house

wasn't this what the builders were doing?
>>
>>85631698
So war crimes are just what one side say the other's tactics and methods are. Wow!
>>
>>85631548
I wish more writers remembered this. Unless it's something like Thanos, Thor shouldn't be just another Avenger to be fodderized.
>>
>>85631639
Good point, I'm out. Occasional storytines simply aren't worth this kind of shit 95% of the other threads.
>>
>>85631736
Answer the question faggot.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 181x278px
>>85630273
>>
>>85631233

it's hilarious, honestly better than bitching about Thor's book that has been good and getting better
>>
>>85630977
Hey, military tard troller, these are comics. Please take your PTSD or, more likely, your cheeto dust covered fingers and go to /b.
>>
>>85631700
Weren't the main Builders the ones that led the ship full of Ex Nihili who captured like several of the Avengers until Manifold broke them out?

I need to reread Infinity I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1396x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1396x372px
>>85631676
>King me
>>
>>85631509
>>85631736
Why are you ignoring my post? Is it because it shows you're a complete retard that got triggered by muh semper fi? The Builders were genocidal monsters who broke their fucking word after Thor, motherfucking God of Thunder and Prince of Asgard, humiliated and humbled himself before them. They lost any right to any sort of conduct right there.
>>
>>85630273
Did he killed a SnK Titan?
>>
>>85631765
What? You're complete scum.

>why is it important to take prisoners?

I don't owe anyone who thinks like that a fucking thing.
>>
>>85631796
>There are rule, but you can't choose not to follow them

Never gets old.
>>
>>85631786
>Thor's book that has been good and getting better
I heard the Loki issue was good but I dropped it a good while before that cause the plot didn't seem to be going anywhere.
>>
>>85630324
>War
>Crimes
Pick one faggot, there is no such thing as a war crime.
>>
>>85631856
They didn't take prisoners, you keep ignoring that, they just wanted to kill all humans.
>>
>>85631856
That means you don't have an answer.
Conclusion: you're a faggot.
>>
>>85631786
What book had Odinson been hanging out in pre-Secret Wars?
>>
>>85631887
Wasn't their whole goal to kill all humans and break the Earth so there wouldn't be an Incursion? Their goal were just based on what they knew of the situation.
>>
>>85631884
Pretty sure purposefully killing medics, chemical warfare, and biological warfare are all war crimes.
>>
>>85631914
THOR was still co-starring in the Thor book and was hanging out with Hyperion in one of Hickman's Avengers books.
>>
>no one trying to find past examples to back up points with Thor
>or mythological Thor info
>or cool Thor panels at least

>>85631876

The whole evil corporations fighting has given it a really good boost imo. And it's one of the best looking books on stands Dauterman is amazing.

>>85631914

One of Hickman's Avengers, New? He and Hyperion fought the Beyonders I think? He had that amazing moment with Thorr's hammer
>>
>>85631088
But with the Ultimate Thor's hammer? Fuck that.
>>
>>85630273
And then heroes lost their shit because the illuminatis destroyed one inhabited plante
>>
>>85631976
Like anyone cares, the point is winning. Don't delude yourself, those are things that always happens and you will only hear about it the after a few decades of peace if the winning side allows it.
>Wait guys! We can't kill them this way cuz is illegal you know?
Wake up kid.
>>
>>85631985
The artist is great, but he/she can't draw Thor's face without it looking like he has downs.
>>
>>85630832
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>85631088
>Ultimate Thor's hammer
FUCK YES
>>
File: thor-dauterman2.jpg (524KB, 1008x900px) Image search: [Google]
thor-dauterman2.jpg
524KB, 1008x900px
>>85632066

He and u wot
>>
>>85632055
Jane is still gonna be Thor, but at least Odinson will have both Mjolnir and Jarnbjorn.
>>
>>85632055
Ultimate Mjolnir is the superior Mjlonir bro
>>
>>85632063
The biological warfare part everyone kinda cares about, because of the hilarious lack of control it risks.
>>
>>85632112
Try looking through the book, Ihalf of the faces he makes make it seem he suffers from mental retardation.
>>
>>85632088
Fuck no. Bill already has that shit. Also
>having to give up his original hammer, his name, and his fucking comic and settle for bootleg replacements
FUCK
THAT
Aaron says he loves Thor? Holy shit, i hope he doesn't love any of my other favorite characters. Thor lost more in his run then he has in the decades preceding it.
>>
>>85630273
>Ultimate mijolnir.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped he's coming back and all, but I fucking hate the way Ultimate mijolnir looks.
>>
>>85632172
Yeah never got the name part. As I understand it the other times this happened was because he used a mortal as a vessel.
>>
>>85632118
Yeah and that's the problem. Get Jane the fuck out of there.

>>85632126
Nah.
>>
>>85632228
>but I fucking hate the way Ultimate mijolnir looks.
Better looking than a brick on a stick

>>85632231
>Nah.
Yea.
>>
also Thor is actually a book about Mjölnir
>>
>alien defence force shilling this hard
5 space credits have been deposited in your bank
>>
>>85631805
>Why are you ignoring my post?

Which of the hundred or so anonymous posts was yours again you fucking moron? I answered the Jews question with a simple yes. if the Jews committed perfidy even towards nazis then it was still a shit thing to do.

The temporary advantage you get by committing a war crime of this nature is immediately offset by the enemy no longer offering the exact mercy you just took advantage of. You pretend to surrender so they let down their guard and you kill them? They don't accept surrender from your side any more. You sneak into people's houses looking for terrorists under the guise of giving out polio vaccines, they don't take your vaccines anymore and fucking polio comes back.

The latter we're actually done. Not that you guys give a shit.

>triggered

I take these words, and words like "cuck", "beta", and whatever other things you use as a clear sign that you've got nothing left other than buzzwords. It's a weak update of calling me a doodie head.

Bravo old chap.

>>85631870
>Never gets old.

Mutiny is worthy of summary execution in times of war. There's plenty of other acts that are just the same. Military tribunals aren't always necessary. Try to frag your squad leader? You get shot on the spot.

Pretend to be in the red cross so you can sneak passed enemy lines? (another firm of perfidy) I'd more than say that qualifies for summary execution.

Why?

Because you put a bulls-eye on every other medic for the rest of the conflict for a temporary gain. It's short sighted and actively evil. I know you guys don't actually care about wounded soldiers or destroying a charity networks supplying much needed health care in the third world as long as someone you don't like gets killed though.

I blame the schools honestly.
>>
File: molot-tora.jpg (35KB, 336x373px) Image search: [Google]
molot-tora.jpg
35KB, 336x373px
>>85632270
But that's what it's /suppose/ to look like.
>>
>>85632380
Well, Thor is supposed to be a redhead.
>>
>>85631884
>Pick one faggot, there is no such thing as a war crime.

I like how you think getting mad and calling me a faggot is an argument when the closest you ever came to an army medic was when your mom kissed your boo-boo.

>>85631907
>That means you don't have an answer.

I;m sure that you think your question was very important, but I didn't even read it. I read "so what" and stopped immediately because that's all I needed to see. You're a literal child talking about grown up things that you do not understand.

This is more words than you deserve, by far.

>>85631976
These are all war crimes. These guys think they're too cool to care though. Its easy to think war crimes are cool when they aren't killing your friends. What a bunch of pussies.

>>85632063
>Don't delude yourself

You're the one who is deluded. I'm seriously sorry that you think your comic book habit qualifies you to talk about matters of warfare. It fucking doesn't though. Read a book and get back to us.

>>85632079
>What the fuck did you

Yeah. The fact that I'm concerned about the kind of shit that gets people I care about killed alone and uncared for is just like pretending I'm in the special forces.
>>
>>85632324
But yo seriously. Why should people who are trying to prevent the complete destruction of their species and home worry about their enemies not taking prisoners anymore? It seems to me considering the potential consequences it would be more important just to stop these guys at all costs.
>>
>>85632324
>Which of the hundred or so anonymous posts was yours again
>hundred
Top lel.
>>85631196
This one. The only one you conveniently didn't reply to, and the one that undermines your entire fucktarded strawman.
>>
>>85630324
I blame you for how the thread turned out.
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15KB, 374x250px
>>85632535
>I didn't even read it
>"you're a child because I got triggered"
>>
>>85632270
>Yea.
Nah.
>>
>>85632545
>It seems to me considering the potential consequences it would be more important just to stop these guys at all costs.

Every war is about killing people and possibly getting killed. The (army) is on the way and they're going to obliterate the guys you've been serving with for five years. It's very important to you that you stay alive. It's probably more important to you that you keep your friends alive.

So you take shortcuts? It's very important. Your life is literally on the line. If you fake being a chaplain and get to a position where you can kill the enemy regiments commander you might toss them into disarray and things'll be great, won't they?

Well, until you're laying in a ditch a week later dying and really wishing someone was there to talk to you and hold your fucking hand while you're scared shitless. It's a real fucking shame the other side started shooting chaplains a few days ago though, isn't it?
>>
File: hundo.jpg (3KB, 99x25px)
hundo.jpg
3KB, 99x25px
>>85632550
>Top lel.

See pic

>>85632550
>your entire fucktarded strawman.

Yeah, I managed to miss one of the dozens of replies. My bad. :rolleyes:

Thor's hammer was already in orbit around a star. This shit was in action. Also, the bad guy was still taking them prisoner. He told them about shit he was going to do to *other people*.

You know every soldier who has ever surrendered in the middle of every war has done so to someone who was planning on going to to fight other soldiers. This does not excuse perfidy.
>>
>>85631785
Was this meant for ants?
>>
>>85632878
>Every war is about killing people and possibly getting killed.
Most of the time the potential risk is a nation losing land or being occupied or conquered not destroying everything and everyone. This was a war where one side was after the total extinction of the other.

>It's a real fucking shame the other side started shooting chaplains a few days ago though, isn't it?
Not if the chaplain ruse helped you win and saved the lives of all of your friends family and everything you ever cared about. Do you really think someone would be relieved by being someone holding their hand as their planet got destroyed?
>>
>>85632590
>triggered"

It does piss me off when some keyboard warrior says something like it doesn't matter if prisoners are taken in times of war. I do not feel bad about this. It's fucking gross.
>>
>>85632079
>gorilla warfare
>>
>>85633264
Why do you support genocide anon?
>>
>>85631985
yeah he looks retarded.
>>
guys i just got thor:for asgard how shitty/good is it?

also my lcs went to shit while i was away on vacation a new owner owns it now and he fucking loves whor im being completely honest he fucking loves jane foster as thor
>>
>>85633132
>Do you really think someone would be relieved by being someone holding their hand as their planet got destroyed?

Are you any less dead if someone shot you or if someone blew up your galaxy? Lives are always on the line and it's no excuse to become a war criminal.

>>85633132
>Not if the chaplain ruse helped you win

Yeah, great job. You saved your hundred guys. The other thousands of people on both sides will just have to die alone now. Good job.

Oops, your friend got shit and he's dying right in front of you. You're really trying to stop that bleed in his leg and really wish there was a medic around. Shame though last month a squad in bumfuckistan had a great idea they got from a Thor comic and now the enemy is shooting medics on sight.

I'm sure it's a great comfort to you as your friend dies that the other guy saved his friends. Even though that friends of his also died due to the lack of medical services in the intervening time.

"But it works now" is short sighted. War crimes are war crimes for a reason. Perfidy is almost exclusively playing on the sympathy or morals of the opposing force to kill them.
>>
>>85632229
>As I understand it the other times this happened was because he used a mortal as a vessel.
You'd be wrong. This is the same thing that happened with Eric Masterson. Go read DeFalco's run.

Hell, go read Simonson's run where Odin refers to Beta Ray Bill as Beta Ray Thor when he's in his Thor form.
>>
>>85632975
>Thor's hammer was already in orbit around a star. This shit was in action.
He could have stopped it at literally any point. It was a precaution which turned out to be a smart move.
>He told them about shit he was going to do to *other people*.
>guy tells leaders of enemy army to surrender and he'll spare their people
>they comply
>after the deal is sealed he literally goes back on his word and says he's still going to genocide their people
>They kill him since the whole deal is off
How are you not getting this?

>someone who was planning on going to to fight other soldiers
Try ''planing on still performing genocide on their entire nation after agreeing to spare them if the soldier (or in this case, general) surrenders.
>>
>>85633505
>Are you any less dead if someone shot you or if someone blew up your galaxy?
No, but BILLIONS of other people are. Ever heard of altruism?

>bumfuckistan had a great idea they got from a Thor comic and now the enemy is shooting medics on sight.
The builders aren't offering medics. Do you not grasp the context this is taking place in? Stop trying to use analogy. You're bad at it.

>I'm sure it's a great comfort to you as your friend dies that the other guy saved his friends. Even though that friends of his also died due to the lack of medical services in the intervening time.
Its a great comfort to know that you saved BILLIONS of lives due to the lack of genecidal aliens. Again: altruism.

>Perfidy is almost exclusively playing on the sympathy or morals of the opposing force to kill them.
So? They were slaughtering civilizations by the handful and threatened still to slaughter more. And it wasn't just about killing a single commander at the very same time they brought formerly defeated forces to their side.
"It works now" isn't a good description for their plan there was a loss:gain ratio clearly in favor of a "gain".
>>
>>85633677
>if the soldier (or in this case, general) surrenders.

So you commit perfidy. Grand. Now no one in space ever offers to take anyone from Earth prisoner ever again because those fuckers can't be trusted. Bravo.

Thor not only committed perfidy, the avengers broadcast it throughout the galaxy. Good job team.
>>
>>85630324
I agree. I can't believe Cap was the one behind the move as well. Then again, it's not like Americans have any concept of honor.
>>
>>85633838
>Now no one in space ever offers to take anyone from Earth prisoner ever again because those fuckers can't be trusted. Bravo.
That won't be an issue at all if they get their planet destroyed.
>>
>>85631280
Uncanny is my favourite Avenger story.
>>
>>85633838
Are you being retarded on purpose? Literally the entire galaxy had formed an alliance.
>Now no one in space ever offers to take anyone from Earth prisoner ever again
>Any empire being dumb enough to go to war with Earth
You do realize this is comics, where Earth has people like Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, Dr Doom and Reed Richards, who can defeat universe-destroying entities, right? If there's a situation they can't fix, it likely involves some Galactus type shit where prisoners aren't an option to begin with.
And finally, the only war crime here is Builders literally accepting a surrender and then saying that they'll now slaughter all the prisoners despite sparing them being the main condition of the surrender.
>>
>>85633728
>Ever heard of altruism?

Says the person willing to sacrifice medics and chaplains for everyone everywhere a single victory here today. You're avoiding the fact that it's *always* important. Hundreds and thousands of lives are *always* on the line in war. Your life alone is important to you and the people around you, are very important.

That doesn't excuse perfidy. If it's your town or the multiverse it's still not right to throw away all future options for mercy for everyone on both sides of a conflict for a victory today. That's what perfidy is.

That's why its inexcusable.
>>
>>85633845
fag
>>
>>85634027
>Says the person willing to sacrifice medics and chaplains for everyone everywhere a single victory here today
I like how you continually ignore the context of the story because it hurts your argument. Keep it up.

>You're avoiding the fact that it's *always* important. Hundreds and thousands of lives are *always* on the line in war. Your life alone is important to you and the people around you, are very important.
So your own life is worth more than the lives of countless billions of others? Why? That just sounds incredibly selfish.

> If it's your town or the multiverse it's still not right to throw away all future options for mercy for everyone on both sides of a conflict for a victory today. That's what perfidy is.
Losing a war that results in the destruction of your planet is a sure way of throwing away everyone's future. But you can keep ignoring context if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>85633728
>Stop trying to use analogy. You're bad at it.

lol

It's not an analogy, that's literally the cost of perfidy. If you don't know that look it up. Everyone who has ever written on this agrees. The consequences are far reaching and real.

>The builders aren't offering medics.

This argument is about more than the builders or thor. It's about what's right, what we portray as right and the consequences of letting dipshits think perfidy is totally awesome dude.

>>85633728
>Its a great comfort to know that you saved BILLIONS of lives

Again, to save a hundred now you've endangered thousands tomorrow and for the rest of the conflict in the real world as consequences of perfidy.

We're literally this very day having trouble vaccinating people in far off lands because the CIA used medics perfidously to hunt for Bin Laden. That's a fact.

>Again: altruism.

Look up polio. That's one of the diseases that's going to make a comeback thanks to a single act of perfidy in the real world. Altruism isn't bringing back children all over the world im iron lungs cause we wanna take a shortcut.

>>85633728
>So?

Says the man who claims to care so much about altruism. lol
>>
>>85633910
If word gets out that Earth is full of perfidy committing natives, what's going to happen is the next race isn't even going to give the option of talking. And races that may have actually respected surrender aren't even going to offer it. If anything Earth just upped it's chances at going straight for the nuke option at the start. Because let's be real, Earth is going to get attacked again. It's like candy to conquers and destroyers for some reason.

Though for the context of this story, it sounded like this was a bad choice of a small list of equally bad choices. Fucked either way.
>>
>>85631088
What the shit is this? He's not fucking unworthy anymore. And did Reed bring him back without his arm? What a dick.
>>
>>85633910
>That won't be an issue at all if they get their planet destroyed.

You're telling me that perfidy was the only solution? No, it never is the solution. Perfidy, literally not even once.

>>85634185
>I like how you continually ignore the context of the story because it hurts your argument.

I like how you guys ignore the fact that there's very real world examples of the results of American perfidy happening today. I guess you're too busy reading comic books I suppose.

>So your own life is worth more than the lives of countless billions of others?

Are you literally retarded?

>>85634185
>But you can keep ignoring context if it makes you feel better.

Keep ignoring that it's always important to someone, but that doesn't excuse becoming a war criminal.
>>
>>85634239
>It's not an analogy
The builders don't have medics jackass. it was an analogy. A very bad one.

>Again, to save a hundred now you've endangered thousands tomorrow and for the rest of the conflict in the real world as consequences of perfidy.
But none of this was the outcome. The war was won thanks in part to this plan. If you're only point is that perfidy endangers more lives as the war continues then your point is moot because it didn't. Every tactic has loses and gains. This here was pure gain.
>>
>>85634323
For some reason i'm still giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you're actually retarded and not just trolling. I'm now going to fucking spell it out to you:
The entire galaxy was in an alliance.
The builders violated the terms of their surrender, thus COMPLETELY NULLIFYING IT. Therefore, there was no perfidy, Thor just killed an enemy leader.
Earth doesn't give a shit about other races or conquerors. Strange beats up Lovecraftian horrors that devour universes as his day job, Doom defeated the Beyonder, someone who made all the Abstract Entities including The Living Tribunal shit their pants, and Fantastic Four are literally buddy-buddy with GALACTUS. Earth simply doesn't give a shit, and anytime something DOES manage to threaten it, it's some entity or conqueror that doesn't give a shit about prisoners anyway.
Do you understand this?
>>
>>85634323
Well I find it a very good thing that Earth will have the opportunity to solve these future problems.
>If anything Earth just upped it's chances at going straight for the nuke option at the start.
That's exactly what the builders were doing.
>>
>>85634397
It would be funny if this hammer worked like the old one used to. He picks up the hammer and an alternate universe Thor pops out of nothing using his body.

Instead of Blake/Thor it't Thor/Thor
>>
>>85634422
>You're telling me that perfidy was the only solution? No, it never is the solution. Perfidy, literally not even once.
Maybe not the only solution but it was a highly effective one.

>I like how you guys ignore the fact that there's very real world examples of the results of American perfidy happening today
I don't care about your examples. There are few if any real world situations that match up to the comic that's being discussed.

>but that doesn't excuse becoming a war criminal.
Is saving billions of lives worth doing abad thing? Yes.
>>
American perfidy is about more than what they pretend is awesome in comic books.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2014/05/20/314231260/cia-says-it-will-no-longer-use-vaccine-programs-as-cover

See, they're deperately trying to undo the damage, but it's too fucking late.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-c-i-a-and-the-polio-murders

Thanks to a single act of perfidy real charity workers lives are forfeit.

Stop glorifying war crimes and maybe pay attention to the real ones that are fucking everything up.
>>
>>85634637
Nothing to do with this comic bro.
>>
Where did he go? I thought that one comic book was about him without powers. He didn't go anywhere, the shitty powers did.
>>
>>85634449
>it was an analogy. A very bad one.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-c-i-a-and-the-polio-murders

The CIA used charity work to perfidously search for Bun Laden. As a direct response charity workers doing charity work are murdered in the street and children are free to catch polio again.

Tell me how much my "analogy" sucks again?

>>85634449
>But none of this was the outcome.

Says the man living on a planet where countries refuse foreign medical help because of perfidy. Sorry, if only there was a magical hammer than could knock out diseases that cripple children.

>>85634490
>The entire galaxy was in an alliance.

And the entire Galaxy now knows how Earthlings surrender. If that shit has consequences, the exact same consequences since the dawn of time, in this world we actually live on, maybe it'll have consequences in your superhero book.

lol

>>85634600
>Maybe not the only solution but it was a highly effective one.

No one argues that perfidy doesn't work. it oes work. It's very effective. It just puts everyone else from then on for the rest of the conflict on "fuck your mercy" terms and let me tell you, when armies stop taking prisoners it's not very pretty.

>>85634600
>I don't care about your examples.

I can tell. You don't seem to care about a lot.
>>
>>85634673
>Nothing to do with this comic bro.

But everything to do with perfidy. Which you guys seem to think is totally radical.
>>
>>85634824
Alright, this faggot is trolling, stop responding to him.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px)
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>85634824
>>85634854
Alright I'm done. Much like the Builders I fell for the bait.
>>
Is there a comic out with Odinson now? I remember seeing some art or some issue with him jujst being a straight up viking and shit anyone know what that was?
>>
>>85634869
Since I'm not a war criminal, I accept your surrender.
>>
File: 1404244323985.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
1404244323985.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
Post more Thor.
>>
File: 1383796244176.jpg (997KB, 1920x2951px)
1383796244176.jpg
997KB, 1920x2951px
>>85631785
>>
File: 1382289245204.png (3MB, 1350x1143px)
1382289245204.png
3MB, 1350x1143px
Wish the MCU committed to the destroyer arm, it's always looked cool to me.
>>
>>85635374
>>85635437
>>85635501
Do you have the one were Thor kneels to mortals and give them his bedroom?
>>
>>85634824
Are you retarded? Nothing you talk about is relevant to the picture that started this conversation.Thor, Cap and rest did not commit perfidy because Builders did not abide by any rules. They attacked civilians, medics and razed entire civilizations before that ruse.
>>
>>85635374
Sister Marjorie wants Thor's Hammer
>>
>>85636854
>Thor, Cap and rest did not commit perfidy because Builders did not abide by any rules.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruse_de_guerre

especially the prohibited section

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_cou_us_rule65_sectiond

Fucking Captain *America* would have been thrown in prison for 20 yrs. had he done that shit for Uncle Sam. Sorry if you don't like the rules, but it doesn't matter what you like.

Well done Marvel, Captain America is a war criminal.
>>
>>85637405
No u!
>>
I hope you guys have learned something about the rules of war today. It's worth a note that its not surprising that Thor commits war crimes. It's pretty much the way Vikings fought. It's no surprise that their god was a piece of shit too.
>>
>>85637405
He is not a war criminal. Builders do not recognize those laws. They are not the part of the system we have on Earth. Earthlings or other races have no obligations to them. And even if they do, Builders themselves committed much worse war crimes. And had literally no regard for any type of life outside of their scientific endeavors
>>
>>85631029
That's not what privilege means. Privilege is a special treatment. It means that you're treated in a way and have advantages that are not in the norm for everybody else (and not just some people).

Saying that white people are privilege means that the way non-white people are treated is what's normal. So every everybody should be discriminated against like non-white people are.

When you're saying "I suffer from discrimination", you're in a defensive position. When you're saying "they are privileged", you're in an offensive position. Eveybody feels more at ease when they attack rather than when they defend.

It's still a bad choice in rhetoric as most white people who struggle to earn enough will feel antagonized rather than sympathize with minority's struggle.
>>
>>85630273
So will he be called Thor again or will he continue to be the unnamed son of Odin?
>>
>>85632878
You keep ignoring, "In this circumstance the enemy is alien and was committing war crimes of their own, seemingly dedicated to the extinction of civilians for its own sake." which changes the rules of engagement.
>>
>>85631265
Was co actually better in the early days? Ive only been here occasionally but it always seemed like 90% bullshit movie posts, 5% autism, 2% storytime and like 3%good discussion threads.
>>
>>85640891
Well consider that in the early days that 90% movie posts were more like 1% because the MCU hadn't come about yet and depending on the timeframe we're talking neither had The Dark Knight, so it was just smatterings of discussion about the few adaptations here and there.
>>
>>85640891
/co/ was this slow-moving haven filled with people that made lame jokes (as you can see from any screenshot thread) but were really passionate about things they liked instead of now where there's this obsession with talking about things we hate. Everything was storytimed, any question was answered, any recommendations were given.
We were also wonderfully naive which made us hilariously easy to troll and inevitably caused us to become the shithole we are today.
>>
>>85641185
I remember there being more tripfags and /co/ chatrooms or w/e that fad was. Were there more meet ups then too? Seems like there are none now, but I'm not on here as much.
>>
>>85641296
Do any boards other than /cgl/ still do meet ups?
>>
>>85641329
Not any of the ones I go to.
>>
>>85630379
I'm a millennial- The Post
>>
Someone post thor and hyperion being bros
>>
>>85635437
This is the BEST
>>
>>85635374
issue number?
>>
File: true_power.jpg (514KB, 826x1238px)
true_power.jpg
514KB, 826x1238px
obligatory
>>
>>85630273
Bump
>>
>>85630273
Thor in Hickman's Avengers was all over the board power-level wise. You get cool moments like OP's pic, & Thor taking on Thanos in Infinity. Then on the other end of the spectrum, he got beat up in the 1st issue if I remember correctly & then he & all the other avengers got their dicks kicked in by POD in Avengers World.

I feel like this inconsistency might've had something to do with Hickman adding so many Avengers to the roster & then introducing a shitload of new characters that are all apparently Silver Surfer-tier powerhouses like his Captain Universe, POD, his Hyperion, his Star Brand, & Nightmask. Then there's the Ex-Nihilos, the Abyss', the Alephs, the Builders, the Black Swans, the Black Priests & the Ivory Kings (literally fucking Beyonders). He made all the staple powerhouses irrelevant by comparison. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, it just felt like Hickman had a master plan, but had to introduce all of these giant concepts in a really short amount of time.
>>
So are thor and jane going to be the nightwing & batgirl of marvel
>>
>>85630646
...Earth war conventions are galaxy wide now?

Since when?
>>
File: 1379400006.jpg (175KB, 600x413px)
1379400006.jpg
175KB, 600x413px
>>85650077

Welcome to DC where entire species with Superman tier powers have been around for decades.
>>
Why is Whor apparently doing so well? I feel like it's because they debuted her on The View so all the moms would buy their daughters the book.
>>
File: she-hulk pissed off.jpg (608KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
she-hulk pissed off.jpg
608KB, 1280x974px
where is beta-ray bill these days?
Does he even have knowledge of what happened to thor?
Has he even met Whor?
>>
>>85651380
If that was the case then ms marvel would be doing better in floppy sales.
>>
>>85630324
I must agree. What we see here is a war crime. If the alien would try to kill surrendered Thor it would also be a war crime, but we don't know what it would do. I find very saddening that americans don't understand not the concept of honour, but also try to protect the idea that the victorious side is always right no matter of the deeds they did.
>>
>>85631509
Hello, Anon.

Don't worry about them. I agree with you.

Regards.
>>
>>85634824

Just popped into the thread and read all this bullshit lol. 10/10 troll job bro, subtle enough to seem legitimate, yet still just enough obtuseness to rile up anons for literal pages of posts. Well done.
>>
>>85651744

I cringed
>>
>>85650077
Tbf to Hickman thats how Thor is typically used in Avengers. He gets jobbed to show how serious the threat is and then next thing you know he is kicking Galactus's ass.

The good thing out of it all is that its use rather sparingly and you don't notice this pattern until like the 14th time.
>>
>>85632535
>Yeah. The fact that I'm concerned about the kind of shit that gets people I care about killed alone and uncared for is just like pretending I'm in the special forces.
The fact that you care that much about superheroes killing evil aliens means you are a genetic liability and the only service you should have provided your country was to shield a grenade blast with you're big stupid, down syndrome addled face.
>>
>>85632878
Your perspective is so hilarious. Get a grip you whacko
>>
File: Thor19.jpg (824KB, 1280x3513px) Image search: [Google]
Thor19.jpg
824KB, 1280x3513px
>>85630324
It certainly isn't some great or noble thing to slay an unarmed ambassador while negotiating under a white flag. IIRC, those aliens didn't have any powers at all except for their ships and tech.
>>
>>85651713
Americans are a pragmatic people.
>>
>>85635374
It honestly annoys me that Aaron is clearly capable of writing a good Thor story, and yet for the most part Jane Thor has been trash like >>85631363
>>
File: aaron comeback.jpg (1MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
aaron comeback.jpg
1MB, 1920x2951px
>>85635374
>>
>>85651441
Last I remember Bill showing up in a book was Nova. Well, that and Thor Corps but Secret Wars stuff doesn't really count.
>>
File: thor vs hulk 1.jpg (653KB, 1280x1982px)
thor vs hulk 1.jpg
653KB, 1280x1982px
thor and hulk fighting is Always a good match
>>
File: thor vs hulk 2.jpg (662KB, 1280x1980px) Image search: [Google]
thor vs hulk 2.jpg
662KB, 1280x1980px
>>85652616
>>
File: thor vs hulk 3.jpg (557KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
thor vs hulk 3.jpg
557KB, 662x960px
>>
>>85652632
Ive seen this a few times and its never been explained how the hulk can use mjolnir, anyone know?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>85630660
>Losing 1v1 fight
>Friends help me
>Attack enemy from behind when he's bussy being outnumbered and fighting my friends
Honor to the end
>>
>>85652715
He didn't. He grabbed Thor's hand while Thor was holding Mjolnir.
Basically made him hit himself.
>>
>>85652715
Same as why the Spider-sense doesn't work half the time for dramatic purposes: comics
>>
>>85632380
I think that shaft is longer

Comic Thor has a small shaft dick jokes unintended but I'm happy with them
>>
File: thor vs hulk 4.jpg (451KB, 906x1344px)
thor vs hulk 4.jpg
451KB, 906x1344px
has whor had any deep thought moments yet? or is it still girl power woohoo with whor?
>>
>>85631985
thor looks like a potato with pubes glued to his face.
>>
>>85652632
>>85652616
this was retarded, but it was one of banner's dreams so who cares.
>>
>>85634564
Would the other thor be doubly strong? Would he be SuperThor?
>>
>>85652814

I dont think she will have one other than girl power in all of her publication history.
>>
>>85652870

That artist cant draw faces or beard to save his life. Otherwise his art is ok.
>>
File: NFTpop174.gif (38KB, 600x600px)
NFTpop174.gif
38KB, 600x600px
>>85632380
>But that's what it's /suppose/ to look like.
Fail
>>
>>85652974

A stone attached to a stick certainly looks better than edgy drawings that teenagers gets tattoos of.
>>
someone post the pages of that russian superhero guy that turned the avengers to radioactive zombies getting rekt by thor

it was from busieks avengers run
>>
>>85631967
Wouldn't they CAUSE an incursion? Isn't it caused by Molecule man dying?
>>
>>85632380
It should be an ingot of Uru metal on a stick, not just a plain brick. But besides that, yes generally that is very close to its supposed true form
>>
>>85652794
It was supposed to be like a warhammer.
Loki tampered with its designs and gave it a smaller handle to fuck with Thor because he was jealous that Thor was gettin the hammer.
Thor had to wear a special +20 str belt to wield it properly because he didn't have the benefit of leverage and such that would come from a longer shaft
>>
>>85630273
Oh fucking great, we get the blond haired blue eyed perfect aryan ubermench perfect fucking privileged prince instead of any amount of variety whatsoever.

What the fucking fuck is Marvel thinking when they actually think readers want to read about another problematic white guy doing white guy shit in a sea of white guys instead of actually getting some real variety like you would find going nearly anywhere in the real world?

No one wants to read this shit, no one wants to watch this shit, just give the hammer to someone interesting.
>>
>>85653693
You don't even buy comics shitlord
>>
>>85631029
Yea that must be why they are forced to live in ghettos and it is perfectly legal and acceptable for whites to shoot them any time they please.
>>
>>85631029
>Just means you're better off than some people

No. Social Privilege means you are treated as standard. Its lack of opression.
>>
File: 1467490095988.jpg (45KB, 400x391px)
1467490095988.jpg
45KB, 400x391px
Why didn't Odin just have another hammer made anyway?

Every time some other guy gets mjolnir and uses it Odin just gives them a replica. Beta Ray Bill got Stormbreaker, Eric Masterson got Thnderstrike, Roger Norvel got Crusher while Thor got mjolnir back. So why can't Odin maje a new one for Jane or for Thor if he cannot use mjolnir?

Even Loki twice now gave Thor like powers to some normal guy on Earth. There should really be nothing stopping Thor from regaining his old powerset any time they want.
>>
>>85654010
It means you are not being oppressed while everyone else in the same society is being oppressed to some degree. Then they gt to work claiming that there are equal rights while it is clear there is not. Equal rights only pertains to white males.
>>
>>85653706
>I don't want any other races or genders reading my patriarchy only book!

-the post
>>
>>85654078
>I don't want any whites or males reading my feminist only book!

-the post
>>
File: hulk vs miss marvel.jpg (261KB, 666x956px) Image search: [Google]
hulk vs miss marvel.jpg
261KB, 666x956px
>>85654048
because muh divirsity.

marvel only listens to fags like
>>85653693

instead of the people who actualy read the comics
>>
>>85654048
You dont understand. If thor existed alongside whor, she'd just be referred to as the female thor

she's not THE thor

it implies something i dont like

i dont know what it is but im feeling triggered right now
>>
>Odinson

LMAO

He gonna come back just to get rekt by based Bob again
>>
>>85653629
They didn't know that, all they knew was that Earth was leading the universe along by its dick to its imminent destruction. Like an anchor dragging a ship towards another anchor and thus another ship-- and they thought cutting off the anchor would have saved them from collision.

Same thing Gladiator thought at the end of Time Runs Out.
>>
>>85653693
>not wanting a blond haired blue eyed perfect aryan ubermench perfect fucking privileged prince
in a comic based on a Norse god who is
>a blond haired blue eyed perfect aryan ubermench perfect fucking privileged prince
SWEDEN YES!
>>
File: 1469669941442.jpg (112KB, 433x599px)
1469669941442.jpg
112KB, 433x599px
>>85654048
Because it diminishes the the character to nonexistent side character status when there are multiple copies, and of course we ALL KNOW that white male Thor will always get the top billing while Diversity Thor will be shoved aside nd then forgotten. When was the last time you saw Bill in anything at all? You haven't and that is what would happen to Jane if Thor is not cast off.

Besides it's not like you do not have LOTS AND LOTS of other white male books to read, you cannot greedily horde everything to yourself and leave everyone else (who make up 87% of the world's population no less) with maybe a book or two at most. Let someone else have a hero for a change. Go read superman if you have to fulfill the urge to read the adventures of the perfect straight white guy who is infallible and unstoppable in every way.
>>
>>85654113
Why the fuck do you think only one gender of one race of one ethnicity deserve to dominate all comics at the same time? Master race much?
>>
>>85654389
That shit is changing and for the better.

I would rather not dedicate any media to glorifying the fucking arrogant racist asshole close minded murdering Swedes of all people.

The more they can be dropped and forgotten the better for nearly everyone across the globe.
>>
>>85654173
bob can leave the death seed and see how well he does then.
>>
>people responding to false flag trolls now
I genuinely want /co/ to die.
>>
>>85645133
>My armor is fried. How am I supposed to go back to my tower

>...walk

That moment was fucking delicious
>>
>>
File: 9676.jpg (23KB, 236x368px) Image search: [Google]
9676.jpg
23KB, 236x368px
Actual basis behind the character coming through
>>
>>85632535
I thought summer was over.
>>
File: pennywise.jpg (118KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise.jpg
118KB, 640x360px
>>85655035
indian thor? does he shit in a field also?
>>
>>85655721
Shango, the first god of thunder

http://www.thirdeyemax.com/2011/05/mighty-thorthe-whitewashed-orisha-of.html
>>
>>85631280
> Sometimes you remember he isn't just Marvel's Superman.

How has anyone even come to this assumption at all!? They are not even superficial smiliar. Like (half of) pretty much every superhero ever, they're strong, durable and can fly, but that's about it and going by these similiarities Carol Danvers and Jessica Jones are Marvel's Superman as well.
>>
File: 1471354547484.jpg (134KB, 757x626px)
1471354547484.jpg
134KB, 757x626px
>>85631088
>>85630273
Recommend me some good Thor please?
>>
>>85655890
Or are these "Thor is Marvel's Superman"-People just trolls and I took the bait?!
>>
>>85655881
>Shango, the first god of thunder
Thor predates him though...
>>
>>85655890
>>85656569
He was designed partly based on Superman with his red cape and blue armor but really I think it mainly the people who want a Marvel Trinity with Cap, Ironman, and Thor.
>>
>>85632126
And why is that? Never read anything about Ultimate Thor
>>
File: heeheefish.png (59KB, 230x357px) Image search: [Google]
heeheefish.png
59KB, 230x357px
>>85630614
>xenos
>honour
>>
File: celestials.png (3MB, 1280x1274px)
celestials.png
3MB, 1280x1274px
What the fuck even were the Builders?

Did the writers just ignore the Celestials for that whole story arc?
>>
>>85653693
>people are seriously responding to your bait
>>
>>85658184
Hickman's OC

No, they got shit on by the Ayy lmao Beyonders later on
>>
>>85635374
>>85652560
Man, I love stuff like this.
Really wish Thor 2 opened with a montage of moments like this, would've been a great way to give Thor some depth, while showing how the world was handling the appearance of an actual Norse God.
Sounds like Ragnarok is taking place mostly off world, so they've sort of missed the boat on it now.
>>
>>85654048
Because it was a one of a kind hammer made under two or three specific circumstances simultaneously that would be near impossible to replicate.

Read some Norse sometime.
>>
File: 1370017851880.jpg (476KB, 700x2168px)
1370017851880.jpg
476KB, 700x2168px
>>
ITT: Some of the tastiest bait I have ever seen in a thread.
>>
>>85652904
You'd think he would, since he still has all of his non-hammer related powers.
>>
>>85663598
>>
>>85655881
Is this some kind of joke site? No one actually believes this shit, right?
>>
>>85631509
I am shocked to find a sensible human being on this board.
>>
>>85664325
>>
>>85631509
So... just a small consideration that rolled around in my skull since you brought up Bin Laden. Prisoners of war are afforded certain privileges on paper, such as not being executed if they cooperate, and not being tortured. Granted, gitmo kinda broke the whole torture thing, and under no circumstances do I condone this behavior, but Bin Laden's people regularly behead people captured as prisoners. Two wrongs don't make a right, don't think that's my logic here, but in the reverse of your rage-storm, if you surrender to people you are very well aware have a rep for executing prisoners, or for that matter see these people execute a prisoner whilst in their custody, at what point does it become acceptable to fight back? Serious inquiry.
>>
File: 20160822_103632-1200x1600.jpg (434KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_103632-1200x1600.jpg
434KB, 1200x1600px
I got some shit photos of the filming from my phone. It's just a block away from my Uni.

You guys want me to dump?
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.