[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /co/horts. I'm going to go through the DCAU. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: DCAU.jpg (66KB, 565x300px) Image search: [Google]
DCAU.jpg
66KB, 565x300px
Okay, /co/horts. I'm going to go through the DCAU. I've never seen a single episode. What's the order?
>>
Can we just have a massive /co/ stream going through the entirety of the DCAU?

Also if you want to watch the whole of it, start with B:TAS.
>>
Batman and Superman however you want, Batman Beyond, Justice League, JLU
>>
>>85619286

Just look at the year of initial brodcast of each show and follow that order chronology

Most efficient way would be to check chronology of each season of each series since other shows started as the one before it took off after a while
>>
>>85619786
Is there a list anywhere that has the movies in there, along with the air dates for each episode? When I've looked online, people just tell you to watch one show, then the next, then the next, when two series were going on at the same time. I figure, if I'm going to do it, I should do it right and watch every episode in order.
>>
>>85619895
It really doesn't matter. The series don't tie into each other that very much. You can even watch Justice League: Unlimited before watching the original Justice League show with only minimal confusion.

You won't get any added entertainment from watching every episode in order.
>>
>>85619895

You only have to look up one movie relating to DCAU continuity i.e Return of the Joker but I am sure they were turned into a 3 parter Batman Beyond episode. Just look up Batman beyond episode list to see the episode numbers for ROTJ and check whether the place you are watching BB from has those episodes

The Worlds Finest Movie was made out of S:TAS 3 parter episode anyway

I am pretty sure other DC animated movies are not part of any continuity and are stand alone

Someone should really make DCAU series guide/recommendation pic or something

Then again what >>85620039 said is also true they arent connected plotwise much. It only satiates ones autism to watch it purely in chronological fashion
>>
>>85619895
Batman and Superman rarely interact and have no bearing on each others shows, you can watch one season of one and then one season of the other.

None of the movies are canon, not the terrible Superman movie and not Mask of The Phantasm or Batwoman.

So, you can watch BTAS, then Superman, the only time you'll run into errors is with The New Batman/Superman Adventures which has been turned into BTAS season 4 and Superman season 3

So, those two you want to watch concurrently

then you go to Batman Beyond, then Static Shock, and around the second season of Static Shock JL is airing but there's only one crossover episode.

Then you can watch The Zeta project if you want, then JL and then JLU

That's the order.
>>
>>85620101
was ROTJ canon?

a few of the characters showed up later but it didn't have any bearing on the show
>>
Like others have said, you can watch it in whatever order you want, but if you want airdates, just look up DC animated universe on wikipedia and go from there. Pretty simple.
>>
>>85619358
I think he means canonical chronology
>>
>>85620147

Static Shock and Zeta Project are non-canon.
>>
whats the best of, bros? Besides the episodes with the question in them.
>>
>>85620699
Static is canon, shows up in JLU and Zeta is canon, his body was used as the JL practice robots
>>
>>85620712
Task Force X
>>
>>85620292
Return of the Joker is canon: Terry references the events of it (specifically Tim Drake and how the Joker controlled him) in the Epilogue episode of Justice League Unlimited.
>>
>>85620712
most of the best of reference earlier episodes

>>85620771
I must have forgotten
>>
>>85620779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9r6eI07uk
At around the 1:18 mark or so, Terry makes reference to the events of RotJ
>>
>>85620147
The Phantasm was, Andrea Beaumont returns as an old woman sent to kill Terry's parents in JLU
>>
>>85620771
>>85620982
>>85621508
Good job at spoiling stuff for a guy who never watched it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.