[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for Weedman to appear in Alpha Flight? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1471669876983.png (1MB, 1245x859px) Image search: [Google]
1471669876983.png
1MB, 1245x859px
Are you ready for Weedman to appear in Alpha Flight?

What's his power going to be?
>>
>>85618784
He always knows what year it regardless of interplanetary, temporal or dimensional travel.
>>
>>85618784
Not legal yet, not weedman.
Or at least, not a hero and liberator of weed.
>>
Be a massive disappointment.

Also I hope Wynne gets sent to the "farm" like all the other old bitches
>>
>>85618784
The power of DUDE
>>
>>85618784
Falling down the stairs aka Canadian Party Tricks
>>
File: Constitutional+040[1].jpg (507KB, 1600x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Constitutional+040[1].jpg
507KB, 1600x1247px
Will he be running a mutant experimentation program like his dad?
>>
>>85620843
I kind of love how evil Marvel Canada is.
>>
>>85620987
I think you can get away with being evil when you live on a literal cursed continent where you turn into a giant man eating monster that can slap the shit out of most b list heroes if you accidentally eat human flesh
>>
>>85620843
Of course not.

He'll have an INHUMAN experimentation program.
There aren't enough Mutants around anymore to experiment on.
>>
>>85621157
Don't forget the nightmarish primordial demon gods, the last survivor of the Franklin Expedition driven mad by over a century of buried undeath, and the ancient alien incubator pod with it's 20000 year old slave operator.
>>
>>85618784
Is Alpha Flight still playing lackey to Captain Marvel. I mean yeah I get it, ha ha America's hat etc., but putting our only superhero team under carol fucking Danvers is a bridge too far.
>>
>>85620987
it's one of those happy accidents that built up over time due to writers not wanting to make the USA seem evil but still wanting to have evil government sanctioned experiments that directly impact their american characters
>>
>>85618784
Maple syurp and tree falling
>>
>>85621264

Let's not forget about the ninjas who practice ice magic.
>>
>>85618784
Being a faggot.
>>
>>85621297

Technically they're all working for Black Panther.
>>
>>85621347
Also home of the person who gained all the powers of the mutants who lost theirs after M-Day
>>
>>85621297
the current Alpha Flight is a joint Canadian-American-Wakandan operation, but yes
>>
>>85621495
That dude was Alaskan, and his service in-lieu of Canadian Prison time was ultimately shortlived, because he was back in the States as a Dark X-Man by Dark Reign.
>>
>>85618784
his power would be to use various hallucinogenic herbs to manipulate enemies and his weakness is he cannot kill anyone or else he will die and he's deathly afraid of fire
>>
>>85618784

A couple of heroes offer to help with a disaster, but he foregoes their assistance in favor of a more diverse team, like the Crew.

In the end, he decides to stop acknowledging the supervillains, because otherwise they win.
>>
Where does this 'weedman' meme even come from?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.