[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming the atomic bomb never existed, would Popeye have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Assuming the atomic bomb never existed, would Popeye have been enough to make the Japanese surrender and put an end to the second world war?
>>
>>85613478
Yes 100% sure
>>
WHITE MEN FIGHTING WHITE MEN, US NIGGAS DON'T EVA HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THAT AIN'T THAT RIGHT MASTA?
>>
File: image.jpg (364KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364KB, 3840x2160px
Is Saitama Popeye's great grandson from the occupation of Japan after WWII?
>>
>>85613478
Could Popeye beat Uber?
>>
I remember watching this in a freshman politics class. Discussion was propaganda. At least I think it's that episode.

There's a scene where Popeye punches a Japanese guy, and it the "explosion" it flashes a swastika for a couple of frames. Nobody brought it up in class, so I don't know how many other people noticed it.
>>
I was always disappointed there wasn't a lot of the same kind of propaganda on the Japanese side. I mean the hilariously ridiculous stereotypes that nobody would actually find insulting but looking at Popeye and his posse, they're a bunch of silly ass freaks too
>>
>>85614530
They produced a cartoon movie, maybe a series of them, aimed at children, with lots of propaganda.

Don't remember the details off hand. It might have involved Peach Boy and his gang of friends fighting the Americans.
>>
>>85613629
If Popeye were willing to bed random women, he wouldn't have those forearms.
>>
>>85615185
Comes from pulling ropes and tying knots. Sailors historically used to have ripped forearms. Not sure how many people realize that. Also the eye and jaw are from advanced scurvy.
>>
If Popeye did exist the Japs wouldn't have started shit in the first place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.