[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comics are intimidating unlike manga. I wish Marvel and DC would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: shazam-dwayne-johnson-dceu.jpg (179KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
shazam-dwayne-johnson-dceu.jpg
179KB, 940x545px
Comics are intimidating unlike manga. I wish Marvel and DC would know how to start back at #1. They don't do it enough because it is one long story all the way back to 1930.
>>
you are why the world is in flames

>2 minutes of wikipedia is HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>85612810
>I wish Marvel and DC would know how to start back at #1
they do it like twice a year now you fuckwit
>>
>>85612810
Then read manga the fuck? Why are you on /co/ shitposting? also there many other publishers and comics that don't work for the big two read them.
>>
File: 1461010083063.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
1461010083063.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>85612810
>I wish Marvel and DC would know how to start back at #1. They don't do it enough
>>
>>85612875

>Twice a year
>Still not good enough
>>
>>85612878
>Then read manga the fuck?

This is the weekly ''lol animu is better than everything'' thread that /a/ retards have been posting for a while, welcome , nice to meet you!
>>
since this thread is basically dead
I'm looking for a franco-belgian comic where a washed up actor dad taking care of his daughters and the oldest was b\a bit of a bitch it was dumped here a few weeks ago.
>>
>>85612810
>it is one long story all the way back to 1930.
No, it's a lot of small stories.
>>
File: Hitler on comics.png (647KB, 1440x803px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler on comics.png
647KB, 1440x803px
Hitler was right.
>>
>>85616922
>bumping a bait thread
You are a special kind of retard.
>>
>>85616958

Why don't comic publishers just spend money cramming this into people's heads instead of relaunching all the time?
>>
>>85616992
Says the moron assuming OP is smart enough to not believe what he posted
>>
>>85612810

I can't take you seriously when you would save/use a picture of the Rock as Clark that some OTHER idiot drew on him when he's, at best, cast as a villain in a Captain Marvel movie....
>>
>>85617473

People are stupid?
>>
>>85618207
>decades of stories copy/pasted
>>
>>85612810

1. You don't need to know everything enjoy a comic
2. If you don't like it, don't read Marvel and DC then, read other american comics. There's shit ton of stuff to choose from
3. Marvel and DC comics are unique in that their characters span decades of stories, there's no other thing quite like it in any medium, and that's what makes them special.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.