[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we will never read "remember mom?" when tera is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: RCO007_1469439271.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO007_1469439271.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>we will never read "remember mom?" when tera is talking to her father mark after thousands of years have gone by
>we will never see mark turn evil for a few arcs and tera having to make things right

goodbye invincible
i was ready to be with you through the best and the worst
>>
>>85608117
kirkman has lost his mind, i put him on my shit-list forever.
>>
>>85608117
>we will never see mark turn evil for a few arcs

This will always hurt. I wish we got a "what if" at least.
>>
Worst news I read this week. Granted, I didn't want the series to go on forever, but to end after not even 150 issues?
>>
File: luthor.jpg (7KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
luthor.jpg
7KB, 256x197px
>>85608117

Holy Shit. This guy is such a fucking loser. Invincible? More like Inpissible!

Fucking Superman wannabe.
>>
>>85609122
What are you doing anon?
>>
File: Judged.png (1MB, 896x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Judged.png
1MB, 896x1920px
>>85608117

So, this Invincible.... is he a creep?
>>
File: homosapiened.jpg (386KB, 1298x998px) Image search: [Google]
homosapiened.jpg
386KB, 1298x998px
>>85608117

Why the fuck have there been only like 3 issues in the last 7-8 months? How the fuck do they expect to wrap everything up by next year? They certainly didn't invest the time into the art.
>>
>>85609235

Getting Mad because is almost over and trying to hide it.
>>
>>85608117
Wait, wtf's going on?? Don't just start a thread without explaining what you're outraged about as if we all already got the news as well. Post a link in the opening post, shit! Some of us don't go to friggin' comic news sites. This shit's like just opening a thread about the new Endtown update, but not actually posting the damn strip, and expecting everyone to be able to discuss it without context.
>>
>>85609460
Kirkman is ending Invincible at #144, currently due next year.
>>
>>85608117

We got several arcs of Alternate Evil Marks though.
>>
>>85609559
Oh, LORD!
>faints dead away
>>
>>85609559
Why not 150? That's so fucking dumb
>>
>>85610017
Because Kirkman likes to pretend he hasn't been abusing the same cliches that modern comics abuse all the time. But his is done in "satire" so it's perfectly okay even if it makes the story look retarded or just carry no weight.
>>
At the rate it comes out at, might as well end it.
>>
>>85610102
this so much
>>
>>85609559
Good. Invincible stopped being good a long time ago. It's lasted longer than it should have.

Hopefully the same will happen to The Walking Dead.
>>
>>85609270
>Wears blue and yellow
>Kills creeps
>Comes from a long line of space dicks.

C-could Mark be a Judge?
>>
gonna miss the old girl
>>
I think Thragg kidnaps his family he is forced to kill all tehe heroes Thragg kills his family anyway. Thragg goes mad with grief kills Thragg all of his offspring and rules the Viltrumite Empire with an iron fist among his harem of Eve clones.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.