[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was an awful movie. I haven't been on /co/ for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (516KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
516KB, 3840x2160px
That was an awful movie. I haven't been on /co/ for a while but please tell me you feel the same way. I friend took me to see it free at his old job and I admit I did laugh at some parts but I was clearly not into it as everyone else
>>
DUDE
>>
WEED
>>
LMAO
>>
File: 1468533513073.png (114KB, 226x282px) Image search: [Google]
1468533513073.png
114KB, 226x282px
>>85603491
/co/ gave it a pretty tough time, I never paid much attention to it but I felt they were being too hard on it. I saw the orgy scene and it just seemed so stupid to me I had to laugh, so I thought most of the movie would pretty much follow with silly humour.

Then I caught a bit of it today though and it seemed absolute trash. Literally for 12 year olds, every other sentence has a vulgar word to make them giggle. Maybe there's a decent joke here and there but bloody hell.
>>
watched the camrip, thought it would be much more offensive considering /co/ and tumblr's reactions
It was okay, not awful, definitely seen worse animated movies, and I actually liked some of the characters
>>
>>85603491
i got a refund on my ticket. seth rogen is doing his best to make himself the adam sandler of stoner comedy.

cheers
>>
Watched a camrip. I liked it, but I'll have to see how I feel about it a second time around.

I give it a 7/10. I liked the animation and laughed out loud a few times.

I would not pay to see it, however. Watch a camrip or wait for a higher quality rip.

Made me hungry for falafel and hummus.
>>
Am I the only guy who jerked off to the orgy scene?
>>
>>85604429
nah man, I watched it like 50 times
>>
>>85603721
I hate but could stand most of the movie but I started covering my eyes during the orgy scene because it grossed me out too much. I like the race thing they did like the "Illegal item" joke but thats pretty much as far as I go
>>
>>85603491
It was meh at best
>>
Wonder if something could have come from this if it hadn't been outed that they had a really low budget because they had Canada money and abused the animators.
>>
>>85603491
You knew it was literally nothing more than 'lewd cartoons are funny, lol'. If you expected more you were kidding yourself.
>>
>>85603491
I really don't get why people on here are ragging on this movie so much. Was it a masterpiece? No. But it was funny and enjoyable. Even if you don't go for the silly jokes it had some genuinely good jokes in it.

I mean, what were you expecting? Did you think you were paying to see Toy Story with food?
>>
>>85603491
Haven't seen it but I always thought it looked annoying, but not awful. I think most people are just bothered by the impact it could have on the incustry. (Adult animation needs to be vulgar and crude to be successful)

My buddy saw it pretty much on opening night. He's a pretty casual fan of cartoons and it doesn't take a ton to impress him. Even he said it was just very okay and didn't feel like it had any cleverness or wit to it.
>>
It's okay.
If you don't hate other adult cartoon shit like Drawn Together or Coonskin I'd say give it a watch.

Lot of the curse words weren't needed, like listening to highschool kids it just tosses in Fucks and Shits wherever it wants.

But all in all it isn't mindless crap that relies only on curse words like some people would let you believe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.