[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A Deadshot rip off is one of the most popular superheroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>A Deadshot rip off is one of the most popular superheroes of today

How did this happen?
>>
Deathstroke. Not Deadshot.
>>
>the biggest bad guy in the MCU, the most popular superhero movie franchise, is nothing more than a lame Darkside knock off
really makes you think
>>
>>85601673
>>85601636

The best thing is that it comes around full circle, because "Evil Opposite Dimension" Earth 3 Deathstroke is basically just Deadpool with one eye and the inability to say his name past "Dea-" without getting comically mutilated.
>>
>>85601703
>Thanos
>lame

pick one
>>
a script that managed to keep many of the plot beats and tone of kelly's run (the run that endeared comic book readers to the character) that also had good marketing and worked around its limited budget well

said limited budget allowed for the script to make it through developmental hell relatively unscathed

basically it was a miracle where people that gave a shit about the character made a good adaptation and the studio/random chance didnt fuck up everything and managed to convey the appeal of the character to the masses effectively
>>
>>85601703
Gonna be irritating when/if the DCEU gets to Darkseid and people accuse him of being a Thanos knockoff.

Bad enough Thanos himself so far is just some huge turd in a chair.
>>
File: beer.jpg (8KB, 226x235px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
8KB, 226x235px
>>85601772
You know whats tragic? Movie Deadpool is separated from his love Death by a force even more powerful yet comically inept than Thanos.
Fox and Sony's spiteful and retarded executives and lawyers.
>>
>>85601795

This as old as that script is and as much hell as it went through to get here
>>
>>85601772
If we would actually get to see Thanos do something I might agree with you
>>
>>85601832

Wait Sony has death?
>>
>>85601857
I meant Marvel, my bad
She's probably with Thanos.
>>
>>85601772
Post what happens next.
Thanos is nothing compared to Hickman's Doomwank.
>>
>>85601890
Also, my brain associates shitty lawyers and ideas with Sony.
>>
File: Hawkman15f.jpg (158KB, 620x583px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkman15f.jpg
158KB, 620x583px
>>85601636
Deathstroke ripoff.

And Pike's popular but he's still a C-lister.
>>
>>85601890

>Fox makes another deal with marvel
>no one knows what the deal is
>infinity movie is about to start
>we see deadpool and sitting in an arm chair in a bathrobe by the fire reading hustler
>oh hi I'm hear to recap all the $hit that's wait a minute this movie rated pg 13 what the 4uck marvel guess it's that Disney magic.
>I'm hear to recap the entire story for you guys
>>
>>85601913
Secrret wars would've been way more entertaining if Pheonix Scott legitimately crippled Doom in issue 4 and the rest of the story was about Battleworld coming apart at the seams both from mass war and actual tears in reality.

Plus it wouldnt;ve even affected the end result of Reed fixing everything
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.