[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think that with DC rebirth dominating the sales charts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Avengers_vs_JLA.jpg (202KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
Avengers_vs_JLA.jpg
202KB, 600x595px
Do you guys think that with DC rebirth dominating the sales charts that Marvel will re-think it's SJW pandering plan?
>>
>>85598420
Marvel is not on panic mode. DC are selling better but not by much and once #1 hype dies down and Marvel relaunches they'll be on top again.
>>
>>85598420
Probably not. I don't think they would restructure their whole thing they have going on just because of July's sales. Unless DC keeps it up for longer than expected.
>>
>>85598466
They don't even need to relaunch just give it a few months and shit will be back to normal
>>
>>85598420
It will tell them to relaunch again, but this time have their biggest books double shipping and to maybe do variants like DC is doing now
>>
>>85598420
I hope so, I love quirky WoC.
>>
All I want is for Marvel to knock it off with the universe destroying company wide crossovers for a while and hire better writers.
All the PC shit co complains about is a symptom of their real problems not the cause
>>
No. Disney is in charge and what they say goes. If they say that multiculturalism and race mixing is the future, then that's damn well how it's going to be.
>>
>>85598466
DC is selling better while pubblishing barely half the number of titles in comparison with Marvel. If DC pubblished the same number of titles with Marvel then the difference even more wide.
>>
There is no SJW pandering "plan".

The current crop of writers are tonedeaf Twitter addicts who write SJW shit, and they get more of the same types hired. It's not part of a scheme. That's just what they want to see in comics, so they're writing it.

The oldfags like Benis and Slott and Waid are still there because they're oldfags so hold all the power, but also do the SJW stuff to be hip with the kiddos.

The higher-ups see people reacting to it with controversy, which translates to awareness, which translates to sales, so Alonso and Brevoort are OK with it.

Stop being /pol/ and thinking everything is part of some master plan to turn everyone black, it's just misguided youths and old people taking advantage of them, just like in the 60's, and the 70's, and the 80's, and so on.

In fact Marvel has been reliant on young, shitty talent with gimmicks that attract kiddos since Shooter scared everyone off to DC and creator-owned.
>>
>>85598972

>Stop being /pol/ and thinking everything is part of some master plan to turn everyone black

I was referring to "Plan" as a business plan to generate more sales,
>>
>>85598972
>The current crop of writers are tonedeaf Twitter addicts who write SJW shit, and they get more of the same types hired. It's not part of a scheme. That's just what they want to see in comics, so they're writing it.

That sounds like a scheme, as the entirety of the movement is about mob mentality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.