[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People in comics are imbeciles >same face >same eyes >same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

People in comics are imbeciles

>same face
>same eyes
>same voice
>same height

but no because one wears glasses and the other have a faggot haircut
>>
Routh might've been the worst superman ever. Should've called him superboy.
>>
>>85587809
post saying MoS is worse in 3..2..1..
or
>cavill is good but stick in shitty movies

GOD I love memes
>>
>>85587500
It works for two reasons.

The first is Clarks body language and getup. He wears baggy clothes, is quiet and acts like a clutz. He's more of a big teddy bear than someone you can depend on, so that takes him off most peoples radars at first glance.

The second is that Superman doesn't wear a mask. As far as the DC universe is concerned he's an all powerful alien named Kal-El who's all powerful, flies all over the world helping people, is one of the most honest men out there and lives in his fancy fortress of solitude during his off time. Why would he take on a secret identity and live among normal people when it looks like he has nothing to hide and his origins are public?

Lois and Jimmy not catching on after they get close to him is stupid though.
>>
>>85588166
this
and don't forget, only like two or three people are ever close enough to both personas, even Lex Luther barely sees Clark, much less be close enough to see recognize his facial features

>Lois... not catching on
that is indeed retarded though, she is incredibly close to both superman and clark, she should be able to tell.
>>
https://youtu.be/BIaF0QKtY0c
>>
>>85588166
And sometimes he gives off some weirdo energy field that makes people stupider. Or something.
>>
>>85588607
I like All Star Superman's version, where Lois just can't bring herself to even fathom they are the same. She never truly believes him when he tells her, even in the end. She'd rather think he's lying for some reason, or even pulling some strange silver-age-esque prank. It's like not seeing the forest for the trees.

Bruce didn't have a problem figuring out he was Clark. Hell, I bet none of the main 7 JLA would have an issue figuring it out because they can relate to being extraordinary but still trying to fit into normal society sometimes.

Jimmy and Lois are human, and most humans would want to flaunt that kind of power at least a little. Hell, that's what they did most of the time in those old Silver Age comics when they got superpowers. So it being Clark doesn't make sense to them because he doesn't really show off and flaunts no special skills besides being an excellent reporter. The personality connection between Clark and Supes isn't there, so there's no real link besides a slight resemblance.
>>
>>85589259
I like that more for Lex than Lois
>>
>>85587500
his acting is so well people honestly think hes too much of a naive wimp to ever be anyone but Superman
>>
>>85587500
The hell you talking about they look nothing alike dumbass
>>
Most people wouldn't stop to think Superman is standing right beside them. And 99.99% of Metropolis has no idea who Clark Kent is.
>>
>>85587500
>I don't read comics so I'll go shitpost on /co/

I wish we had mods to get rid of the /tv/posting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.