[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all this talk of a more mature steven universe, it got me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (729KB, 841x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
729KB, 841x932px
With all this talk of a more mature steven universe, it got me thinking of some ideas of how itd be. Tell me what you think, /co/
>crystal gems are more attractive and sexually aggresive, it would would have a TV MA rating so tit shots would be allowed
>they fight actual aliens and humans aswell
>one notable adversaries is a sect of nazi scientists that survived the war, and made there own gem experiments
>another is an alien, that in reality is very weak and small, but has the ability to make its victims percieve it as there worst fears, and kill them with whatever illusion they belive. The only way to defeat it is to refuse to acknowledge the illusions exsistance
>tit and panty shots are prevalent
>steven is crude and pervy like a real teen, and frequently fucks the other gems
>a ricardo lopez style stalker of pearl, ending in her riping out the top half of his skull and spinal cord
>corruption looking more visceral and disease like
>an extra dimensional entity the gems thought they banished for good centuries ago, that crosses dimensions to eternally feast on the consciousness of children
>amythest is more crude and frequently takes off her clothes
>a parasitic alien which liquifies and drinks its victims organs, and infiltrates one of sour creams raves as a reference to blade
>peridot has large eyes like a grey, and has the bodytype of a shortstack
>the diamonds are more like shapes then humanoid forms
>gems bodies are real matter, but disipate into energy when poofed.
>clothes are not part of there physical form.
>>
not sure if I want to fug that Amethyst

the smooshed boobs tell me yes
but that face screams "no"
>>
this did not warrant it's own thread. go back to /vp/
>>
>>85570914
The face makes me want to fuck her twice as much
>>
>>85570869
Then again I haven't watched an episode of this show to be honest
>>
I'd rather just have a story driven TV-MA cartoon that wasn't Steven Tumblrverse.
>>
>>85570931
>this did not warrant it's own thread. go back to /trash/
Fixed
>>
>>85571000
It wouldn't have tumblr elements anymore
>>
>>85570869

Just look up some rule 34 bro
>>
>>85571015
You do realize i also want horror and action elements too, right? Im not just infusing my perverted ideas into my view of SU.
>>
>>85570869
>sexually aggressive
But why? That just makes it sound like some generic anime where the main character is "just and average guy" who lives with "insert quirky lustful here"
Everything else sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>85571039
Stevens pervy and rude, like a typical angsty teen. I probably shouldve just left it as amythest being sexually aggreisive.
>>
>>85571052
I don't know if I would like Steven being pervy, but Amethyst being sexually aggressive would make sense in a mature version
>>
>>85570869
>mature
>sex
You meant immature, got it.
>>
>>85570869
half of those things are just episodes from Scooby Doo: Mystery Inc
>>
>>85571076
Yeah no shit. I mean come on man, i posted a topless pic of amythest as the thread image, do you think im trying to make something completly dignified here?
>>
>>85571086
What, how?
>>
File: image.png (175KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
175KB, 500x500px
>>
>I want the show thats special because of its good pacng and well executed slow growth of a boy into an alien warlord to be a generic action show

Just fucking why.
>>
>>85570869

Maximum cringe, I couldn't even read all of it.

You are less mature than the intended target audience of Steven Universe.
>>
>>85571517
Because /aco/ doesn't allow /ss/ for some fuckin' reason, so we can't project our fantasies onto Steven over there.
>>
>>85570869
Kys
>>
That sounds awful. Quit thinking with your dick.
>>
>>85573361
It still has shota in it you mong
>>
>>85570869
But WW2 never happened in Steven Universe, so no Nazi Scientists. Also this sounds like a cringey fanfiction.
>>
>>85573434
Does it? I haven't been there for a while. It's still technically against Da Rulez tho.
>>
>>85570869
There's a mature Steven Universe now?
>>
>>85570869
>>one notable adversaries is a sect of nazi scientists that survived the war, and made there own gem experiments
>>an extra dimensional entity the gems thought they banished for good centuries ago, that crosses dimensions to eternally feast on the consciousness of children
>OP not only thought up these ideas, but thought they were original enough to be worth sharing
You realize that these are all cliches right? Hell, I'd go so far as to say ANIME cliches, but
>>another is an alien, that in reality is very weak and small, but has the ability to make its victims percieve it as there worst fears, and kill them with whatever illusion they belive. The only way to defeat it is to refuse to acknowledge the illusions exsistance
I just saw an episode of Extreme Ghostbusters yesterday with the exact same damn premise, and that was an American cartoon aired almost 20 years ago.
>>
>they fight actual aliens and humans aswell
I would like to see this to
>amythest is more crude and frequently takes off her clothes
honestly, that's just pretty believable
>gems bodies are real matter, but disipate into energy when poofed.
>clothes are not part of there physical form.

The rest is kinda 2edgy4me, but I would enjoy these things. The clothes thing not so much for pervy reasons, but it would give us a chance to see the gems in more outfits.
>>
>>85573596
How is that fucking cliched? Also, what the fucks wrong with extradimensional aliens
>>
>With all this talk of a more mature steven universe, it got me thinking of some ideas of how itd be. Tell me what you think, /co/

what talk? what the fuck are you on about OP?
>>
>>85571271

Yeah. Spread 'em.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.