[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Joss Whedon rumored to be directing the Flash/Supergirl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: 1471460593457.jpg (122KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471460593457.jpg
122KB, 1000x500px
>Joss Whedon rumored to be directing the Flash/Supergirl musical crossover

http://www.slashfilm.com/flash-supergirl-joss-whedon-rumor/

Thoughts, /co/?
>>
No poop lol
>>
Oh grand, so we're going to get to see the already insufferable GRRL POWRR of Supergirl amped up to fucking "why do we even NEED men anyway?" levels, all the while the Flash gets to look more like an incompetent boob while side-smirking at the audience about how "haw haw, the premise IS ridiculous, isn't it?"

Fuck Whedon, he's no genius, he's a fucking plague on humanity.
>>
If he brings NPH along then sure whatever.
>>
The Buffy musical wasn't bad. Did he do that?
>>
He did Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which was pretty damn good as far as nerdy musicals go.

Honestly, out of ANY episodes he could direct, this would be the best.
>>
>>85561833
As if I'd watch anything that sexist makes.
>>
>>85562116
Dr. Horrible was awful
>>
>>85561833
Is he going to turn Supergirl into a damsel-in-distress that needs her big strong man (Flash) to save her and fall in love with him because she's a dumb woman?

Like he did with Black Widow and Bruce Banner?
>>
>>85562217

>not horrible

fuck you anon i fucking hate people like you
>>
The Human Thumb
>>
File: shantel.webm (2MB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
shantel.webm
2MB, 384x480px
will Patty ever return to the Flash?
>>
>>85562398
Probably not. "Shooter" was picked up to series aby the USA Network and I'm pretty sure she's a regular in that.
>>
>>85562258
>people actually think this
>>
>>85562020

You're asking if the creator and showrunner of Buffy the Vampire Slayer had any input on the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

No, Anon, he didn't. In fact, I heard Whedon barely did ANYTHING with Buffy.

>>85562258

Ha! No, you wish. See, there's this prevailing theory in Hollywood about Joss Whedon where if he's allowed to direct a big-budget movie, he has to answer to studios, meaning he has to follow specific instructions and compromise. However, when it comes to TV shows, he's the fucking golden boy of the small screen, which means he has almost complete autonomy over whatever the fuck he does because "He did Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly! He's such a genius, whatever he does will be an automatic success!".

People seem to worship the ground he fucking walks on, and he fucking knows it and laps it all up like the smug asshole that he is.
>>
>>85561833
Why does Whedon look like a sexual deviant in all his photos? He looks like he's going to lock a woman in his trunk or spy on some little kids changing clothes.
>>
>>85562020
Yep.

Plus "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" and also an episode of "Glee" that also featured Neil Patrick Harris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uy5oGcLQaY
>>
>>85562496
that's because it's true.
>>
>>85562116
Dr. Horrible is garbage. Literally Tumblr/DeviantArt teir "jokes" and "songs".
>Haha his penis is the hammer xDD
>>
>>85562626
It is possible that we get Neil Patrick Harris as the live action music meister?
>>
>>85562794
No.
>>
>>85562731
Why did you put songs in quotations?
>>
File: 1463950269514.jpg (37KB, 413x435px) Image search: [Google]
1463950269514.jpg
37KB, 413x435px
Hope he fucking kills himself
>>
>>85562907
Because I'm trying really hard to say that something is bad in hopes that you react and respond to me so i don't feel so lonely.
>>
>>85562978
Oh.
I was just confused is all.
>>
Musicals I do not need. I can skip that episode.
>>
>>85561833
Great si he gonna make it slightly above average and spend the next year bitching about how hard it was
>>
It's cool, he's better at directing television than movies.
>>
>>85563063
I'm a sucker for musicals so I can't help but be a little excited for it.
>>
Why don't they get some of the BATB guys who actually did the last DC musical?
>>
>>85563088

Don't forget how he's going to build a strawman army in his mind and complain how he got "so much backlash" for "daring to present a strong female character" and blah blah blah you know the fucking song and dance he does, he thinks that he's a crusader of light because he defeats imaginary enemies and uses any sort of criticism to justify his own strawmen.
>>
>>85562929
calm down, sneider
>>
>>85563142
I hear ya man. Some people like them, some do not.
>>
>>85563142
Musicals are good.
Whedon is fucking bad.
This is a dilemma.
>>
>>85563298
Whedon does great television. You memesters need to get over Age of Ultron.
>>
>>85563402

The motherfucker ripped off Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop, and people suddenly act like he's sci-fi Jesus.

He does not do great TV, he's a hack who copies great TV.
>>
File: 1430831377802.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430831377802.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>85562978
>>85563013
>Falling for this butthurt Anon's response
I guess Joss Whedon's fans aren't very intelligent.
>>
>>85563847
All I said was I'm a sucker for musicals.
>>
>>85563865
Alright, but that's not the reason I was calling you stupid. You responded to that anon who was pretending to be me when it clearly was just someone else.

Anyways, I don't think Dr. Horrible Sing Along Blog is a very good musical and the jokes aren't very clever either. Just my personal opinion, Anon.
>>
>>85564037
Please respond. I need someone to argue with.
>>
>>85564417
Fuck off.
>>
>>85563459
>Outlaw Star will never get even close to as much recognition as Firefly

I'm furious. I'm so mad I could spit.

PTOO-!
>>
File: monkeyspawHQ.jpg (150KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
monkeyspawHQ.jpg
150KB, 1000x541px
>>85561833
>>
>>85561833
His head is fucking deformed...he literally looks like The Leader or reverseUltimate Reed Richards...
>>
>>85562501
>which means he has almost complete autonomy over whatever the fuck he does

Untrue. He made a point of publicly crapping on the first four episodes of Dollhouse as being network mandated.
>>
>>85564580

You want to know what's even worse? There's a scene in Firefly that is a shot-for-shot remake of the discovery of Melfina in Outlaw Star. I've seen this exact scene posted in image dumps that compare anime using live-action sequences as animation references.

And yes, they do all classify it as "Outlaw Star copied Firefly".
>>
>>85562398
She has no tits...but dat ass...
>>
I hope they get Neil as Music Meister
>>
>>85564823

Key word is "almost". After the first four episodes of Dollhouse he was allowed to do whatever the hell he wanted with the series, which is rare for a TV show (even shows with huge followings like Supernatural still have to check with the network about plots and whatnot).
>>
>>85561833
oh shit those musicals in buffy were the highlight of the series.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.