[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invent a minisubmarine >find a cure for a disease and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Professor_Calculus.png (30KB, 227x277px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Calculus.png
30KB, 227x277px
>invent a minisubmarine
>find a cure for a disease and for a chemical that turns oil into shit
>almost single-handely allows people to go to the moon
>invents a device that destroys cities
>invents a skate with a motor
>invents the colour tv
>makes a new variety of roses

I mean, how much fucking GOAT is this guy!?
>>
>>85548761
I see where you're going and regret I don't have the appropriate images to answer
>>
>>85548761
Best
>>
>>85548761
Ah-hem
>>
File: son, are you srs.jpg (57KB, 390x560px) Image search: [Google]
son, are you srs.jpg
57KB, 390x560px
>>85549783
THE COUNT DID 9/11.

REMEMBER THAT KEROSEN CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS.
>>
File: zorglub2.png (285KB, 675x368px) Image search: [Google]
zorglub2.png
285KB, 675x368px
>>85549783
EVIV BULGROZ!
>>
>>85551158
Seriously, this guy is more annoying than Magneto! In one moment is is good, the other he is evil
>>
>>85551231
He's mainly a wizard from a long line of wizards, so any sense of right and wrong has been bred out of his line a long time ago.

It's just that he completely disagrees with the count's "L'art pour l'art"-approach to the sciences. I guess the two of them are aware that they both wrap around to the other one's position at their extremes.
>>
>>85548761
>thread comes the day after the one where I bought the first half of the whole series (up to Secret of the Unicorn)
>>
>>85553645
only counts if you managed to get tintin in the congo too
>>
>>85548761
Someone else had already invented the colour tv at that time, that was part of the joke. He screwed that one up.

Otherwise, yeah, you're dead on.
>>
>>85553869
>niggers do nothing but nig
>Badass priest
>Tintin spends half the album killing every animal he sees just because

How much trigreed are libtards?
>>
>>85555033
>How much trigreed are libtards?
If by "libtards" you mean "Hergé", then very.
>>
>>85555190
I know. He later regreted and madr Tintin good to beasts to compensate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.