[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the logical conclusion to comic books. Why are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: flex.jpg (526KB, 1027x1500px) Image search: [Google]
flex.jpg
526KB, 1027x1500px
This was the logical conclusion to comic books.

Why are they still being made?
>>
Fuck off.
>>
Because the readers didn't go out and meet girls.
>>
>>85543850

I don't think you understood...
>>
>>85543850
Do you only read superhero comics?
>>
>it's an OP thinks comics are only about superheroes thread

Grow up please
>>
>>85544128
>>85544143
>m-muh indies!
name one (1) indiean comic better than Flex.

if you say Cerebus i'm going to shoot up my local mall
>>
>>85544160
Cerebus.

Now go forth and destroy those soul sucking voids known as "women".
>>
>>85544189
All memes aside, nothing better than Flex has been published since it came out.
You can't name one damn thing.
>>
>>85543850

How was it the logical conclusion to comic books?

Also, to answer the question: Postmodernity didn't stop progress in any field, so a postmodern work, no matter how deconstructive, can halt progress. Postmodernity produces new categories to play with. Culture is not a street where you can only go back and forth.
>>
Morrisonfags are the worst.
>>
>>85544227
>can halt progress

CAN'T

FUCK
>>
>>85543901

Pff, who needs girls when you have boys?
>>
>>85544242
Would it help if I said I think Doom Patrol is hot shit?
>>
>>85544242
>Braindead pleb trying to voice his opinion
Fuck off
>>
>>85543850
If you thought the result of Flex should have been that superhero comics stopped being made, you really weren't paying attention.
>>
>>85544304
Didn't imply that at all.

The 'logical conclusion' meme is about things being so good that it seems impossible to top them.

You have to go back.
>>
>>85544160
Transmetropolitan if it counts
>>
>>85544275
>Implying Doom Patrol isn't way better than the wanky garbage you posted
>>
>>85544690
That was the implication, yes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.