[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could Ayers let this maniac loose? Doesn't it violate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1471423762370.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471423762370.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
How could Ayers let this maniac loose? Doesn't it violate labour laws to make people work with this madman?!?
>>
>>85543006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-RQjhJBMs
>>
>>85543006
that quote can't be real

that's like someone trying to make a fake quote that's supposed to sound like someone trying to sound "edgy" and failing miserably
>>
>>85543006
The line between Jared Leto and the Joker became so blurry we can't make a difference between the two.
Jared Leto became an absolute madman
>>
>>85543052
it's fake
>>
>>85543006
Obnoxious twat

hope he gets raped with a spear
>>
>>85543006
So edgy
>>
>>85543006
He knocked on a door and then ran away!

Crazy!
>>
Method acting, for when real acting just won't cut it.
>>
>>85543006

I knew this one guy that was exactly like this, except he was a "satanist" and "anarchist".

Ten years later he's unemployed, "studying" but not going to courses and living off of his gfs minimum wage playing Guild Wars 2 in her appartement on her laptop.

And he's still an absolute madman.
>>
>>85543390
>>>tv, but didn't Laurence Olivier say something like that? "Try actually acting. It works for me."
>>
>>85543006
I've seen so many parodies and fakes at this point that I'm not even sure what Leto actually did, since the memeing had already started when I took note. I think he did send someone used condoms and he sent Will Smith a dead pig or something? Literally anything else I'm not sure what actually happened or not.
>>
>>85543390

Method acting is a very valid form of approaching a character and for some people it does work, but it doesn't have to be about harassing your coworkers.

The people who say "just try acting" don't actually understand the method and think its about nutjobs "not breaking character" for the rest of production, and that's mostly because the media tends to kinda glamorize actors who do that.

Don't diss method acting brah. It's chill
>>
>>85543701
I know he put a rat in someone's trailer or something. And then Guillermo del Toro adopted the rat.
>>
>>85543156
THROW AWAY THE KEY!
>>
>>85543982

Good for him. Rats are godtier pets.
>>
>>85543982
Toro being the best, as expected.
>>
>>85543701
He also sent a bunch of spent bullet casings to another's mailbox
Why?
Who the fuck knows.
>>
Jared Leto reportedly would pee and then leave the toilet seat, and then leave without washing his hands
>>
>"He was out of control," explains actor Will Smith, who plays Deadshot in the film. "One day he even put a whoopee cushion in Ayer's chair, and for a second we all thought he farted for real!"
>>
So does everyone hate him now or just Will Smith?

Bullets aren't even that bad of a gift compared to the shit the others got.
>>
>>85544148
>Jared Leto reportedly would pee
>then leave the toilet seat
That's typically what I do when I'm done peeing. Do people really just hang around the toilets for the rest of the day if they don't actually need to go to the bathroom?
>>
>>85544148
Because he's evil
>>
>>85544179
not even smith hates him
>>
>>85544444
nice Harley quints
>>
>>85543006
He made Will Smith drink coffee with salt! Oh, the madman he is!
>>
>>85543006
Yes, but who's gonna make the complaint to police or the courts to file a restraining order?

>>85543568
Jared Leto's career peaked over 20 years ago. Everything since then has been living on his investments, trying to find some kind of meaning and structure to his life without giving up acting or the creative arts as his major employment. Some people are like that. They get a big dose of fame early on, they enjoy it - not the parties, not the money, the adulation - and they never really feel it again so they keep going for jobs where they can really push their boundaries and imitate better actors.

In many ways he's much like that guy you knew, because he has the boredom, the lack of focus, and the constant feeling of being an imposter that comes with continuing to exist in a working world without having to work.

>>85543701
A lot of it may have been promo material, but the rest of the cast don't seem to have gotten along with him, which is why people are still talking about it.

>>85543963
Method acting has nothing to do with harassing your coworkers, and you're not method just because you say that's what you want to be and go through the motions. Method is about learning to behave differently to you so you don't ever have to think about it consciously, not consciously trying to be someone else. That's called being a big fucking wooden log.
>>
>>85543052
>>85543064
But after the rest of the Joker focused marketing campaign for SS, its believable.
>>
>>85543095
Shit thats edgy
>>
>>85547021
>Jared Leto's career peaked over 20 years ago.

Dallas Buyers Club was released in 2013 and 30 Seconds to Mars had a top ten album the same year.
>>
>Absolute madman on set
>Boring gangster in the movie

What went wrong?
>>
File: batman_tas_gordon1.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
batman_tas_gordon1.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>85543095
You and me both
>>
>>85551491
He ran out of tampons.
>>
actually heard from a friend who did makeup for the movie that jared leto would practice knock knock jokes with the makeup artists and they were dad joke level bad
>>
>>85552451
That's unintentionally hilarious.
>>
File: Joker honka.png (176KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Joker honka.png
176KB, 416x416px
LIGHTS CAMERA INSANITY
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.