[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just saw Suicide Squad. So was he supposed to be one of the gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: eldiablo.jpg (233KB, 1130x565px) Image search: [Google]
eldiablo.jpg
233KB, 1130x565px
Just saw Suicide Squad. So was he supposed to be one of the gods like Enchantress and her brother? He was speaking their language and had an aztec theme in his final form.
>>
File: _wowowow.png (291KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
_wowowow.png
291KB, 500x375px
Wow
>>
He was speaking Spanish, Gringo.
>>
For all I know the gods could have been speaking spanish. And when he transformed he was given the same subtitles as they had.
>>
>>85538553
Oh shit, new copypasta
>>
It's not unreasonable to believe that multiple people might come to the same conclusion
>>
>>85539240
They see you trolling
You baitin
Tryin to trigger white n nerdy
Tryin to trigger white n nerdy
>>
>>85539283
What do you have to gain from thinking that it's only one person asking this?
>>
>>85538553
I made this assumption as well
>>
>>85539548
This is /tv/ pasta. This autist has been doing this with multiple threads everyday.

Sage in the options kiddies. It won't bump the thread.
>>
>>85539681
This autist you speak of is me, the OP, and probably a bunch of others like
>>85539645
who made a simple observation and wanted clarification. I even looked up their characters and couldn't find any connection. Thinking it's a reasonable thing to ask I did.
>>
>>85539794
On both boards at the same time? Shove off mate no one is that soft.
>>
>>85538672
>>85538553
The subtitles were misleading. Using the same font as the gods implied, or at least suggested, that he was speaking the same language.

From what i recall Diablo's speech wasn't particularly clear when he transformed, i just vaguely remember a deep growling roar.
>>
>>85539817
I even checked both /tv/ and /co/ for an appropriate thread to ask in. Seeing none I made one myself.

>>85539826
There see. It didn't even sound like Spanish.
>>
>>85539908
I got you fampai.
>>
>>85538553
So why didn't they drop a missile onto Enchantress and her brother if all it took to kill them was a c4?
>>
>>85539826
>>85539908
>>85539930
Glad I'm not alone in thinking this
>>
>>85540224
TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF, BRO
>>
>>85540224
Because he was shooting down planes and shit around the site.

The real question is what the fuck was Flash doing?
>>
>>85540224
Exactly, the two of them were hyped as being invincible gods beyond human comprehension, and then they died like punks.

My guess is that either no one cared or no one could be bothered to write a more logical way to kill them. So they just left a big plothole in the middle of the road. There wasn't even a plan to weaken him first, they just blew him up.

I can't actually remember the details of how Enchantress died. I know they crushed her heart to kill her, but how did she get reverted to the poster version?
>>
>>85540544
She transformed back to grungy mode in order to fight the squad. It seems like she can't use her teleportation power without being in that form for some reason. Then they killed the brother who was her life source I guess? And then the weapon so I guess she was totally out of power at that point.
>>
>>85540544
She was being powered by her brother since Amanda did heavy damage to her heart. Ehen her brother died, she lost the power boost
>>
>>85540536
Long range missiles exist for a reason.
>>
>>85540583
>>85540592
Regardless, for a witch with magic powers, the Enchantress decided to engage in a melee with the SS is just retarded.
>>
>>85541437
He could just shoot them down. I know missiles fly as fast as bullets but movies don't.

>>85541478
What even are her other powers?
>>
>>85541509
Telekinesis, human-monster transmutation, mindrape (aka telepathy).
>>
>>85541581
She used them all then. Only telekinesis, teleportation, and mindrape are good in a fight and she kinda used them all except for telekinesis when she was done I guess pretending to fight.
>>
Watched the movie today, My thoughts:

>Joker was cringe at some parts, but makes my curious about how they'll do him in Batflex movie.
>Harley wasn't as bad as I thought she was going to be, nice seeing the cartoon suit, and her actually wanting a "Good Life".
>Deadshot was the Character of Will Smith, but I like it.
>Killer Croc did jack shit, but I loved him. Seemed useless during fights.
>Diablo was best character, enjoyed him the most out of the cast.
>Slipknot was a beautiful waste, Just loved all the death flags.
>Boomarang was Cool, glad they didn't make him the over the top nutcase.
>Katana is waifu.
-
>Why wasn't the Joker/Harley flashback just Joker/Harley's introduction?
>Why did they feel the need to random plug songs in the movie, for no reason?
>Why did they choose a group of mostly normal humans to fight Meta Human/Etc Threats?
>Why did the feel the need to make the movie look choppy at parts, and feel like it was just scenes glued together?
>Why was the Bohemian Rhapsody choose for the final scenes of the film, rather than the "Gathering" of Task force X?
>>
>>85542418
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>85542418
>Why wasn't the Joker/Harley flashback just Joker/Harley's introduction?
Who knows
>Why did they feel the need to random plug songs in the movie, for no reason?
Because happy song means it's time to feel happy and get excited.
>Why did they choose a group of mostly normal humans to fight Meta Human/Etc Threats?
I'm guessing this is the line up for the actual comic Suicide Squad. I don't really know. In the movies they don't know about a lot of metahumans so I guess this is all they've got?
>Why did the feel the need to make the movie look choppy at parts, and feel like it was just scenes glued together?
They literally are. The movie was chopped and screwed with new parts added and removed last minute.
>>
>>85542487
His own thoughts you dingus
>>
>>85542545
>The movie wasn't about Wayne and Waller having a dick waving contest to see who can create a better Anti Meta Human/Abnormality task force.
>Batman helps Waller obtain Deadshot, Croc, and Harley.
>Joker wants Harley back, due to not being able to function properly without her.
>The Joker Steals a "Deadly weapon", and uses it to cause chaos.
>Batman attempts to stop this himself, but Waller demands that she uses this opportunity to show off her Team.
>The S.Squad is formed and sent after Joker.
>It's revealed the weapon was Enchantress's Heart, and the Joker was using it to force her to do his bidding.
>The Squad(Minus Harley) attack Joker, but Fail.
>In attempts to protect her "Friends", Harley distracts Joker with affection while Joker deactivates Harley's Bomb.
>Giving Deadshot time to shoot the Heart, destroying Enchantress.
>Enchantress giving Rick's girlfriend's body back, Waller appears and activates her Explosive in attempts to Kill Harley and Joker.
>It explodes, and Joker and Harley disappear.
>Rick is on bad terms with Waller and the Squad is placed in back in "prison" until needed again.
>Ending is Joker and Harley spray painting "J+HQ" on the Batmobile, then driving off into the night laughing.

Fixed the film.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.