[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was trained to be the perfect soldier >Traitors kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: Jasper the Punished 2.png (579KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper the Punished 2.png
579KB, 1000x1000px
>Was trained to be the perfect soldier

>Traitors kill the single most important person in her life

>Rebels continue to perform war crimes while she spends the rest of her life devoted to fighting them

>Is a true patriot

>Lusts for revenge

So it's about this time when you come to realize that the Crystal Gems really aren't as sympathetic as they're portrayed, and in fact, Jasper might be the most truly heroic character in the entire show.

Why isn't there more Big Boss crossover art of her?!
>>
File: Steven the president.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Steven the president.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Rose betrayed her kind because she lusted over Human cocks!

Don't listen to the Crystal Sluts lies! Join the Diamond authority today!
>>
>>85531286
B-but she tried to kill Steven
>>
>>85531717
When exactly was that? Are you sure you're not thinking of Bismuth?
Besides, Lapis tried to kill Steven too, and Connie, when she attempted to drown them in ocean gem
>>
>>85531781
Well, there was that one time on the boat when she was trying to get in Lapis's pants, and she thought Steven cucked her so she ran at him as if to kill him. Does that count?
>>
>>85531286
>orange skin
>unnaturally colored hair constantly flapping in any breeze

Is Jasper a metaphor for Trump?
>>
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
File: 1471331417181.jpg (30KB, 400x461px) Image search: [Google]
1471331417181.jpg
30KB, 400x461px
B-but this thread was dead!
>>
SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE
>>
File: Jasper Skull face.png (86KB, 1093x640px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper Skull face.png
86KB, 1093x640px
>>85535065
>>
>>85535148
"They played us like a damn fiddle."
>>
>>85531286
Will her Boss be an idiot who leaves a vague philosophy behind after she got tired of being a soldier.

And then she doesn't realize that her wish for the world would never come to fruition without a major destruction of cultural meccas. Like in order to achieve her dream you'd have to destroy any notion of family or home to try to create a borderless world.

Although it might be because I'm more of a the tribe will always live on outside the civilization type person that I didn't like her whole thing
>>
File: brettygud.png (496KB, 605x787px) Image search: [Google]
brettygud.png
496KB, 605x787px
>You're pretty good
>Pretty good?
>>
Jasper....had a hard life.
>>
File: 1470695891699.png (158KB, 440x742px) Image search: [Google]
1470695891699.png
158KB, 440x742px
>>85535420
She needs to go rest for a while.
>>
>>85535411

>MGS 5 secret mission
>get sent to afghanistan or wherever the beta kindergarten is
>neutralize jasper
>get her to join the diamond dogs
>have her make out with quiet
>send jasper, quiet and all of the diamond dog's soldiers to beach city
>kill steven and the gems

the end
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.