[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artists and Writers shouldn't be afraid to let superheroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 17

File: Arrow.jpg (193KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.jpg
193KB, 625x455px
Artists and Writers shouldn't be afraid to let superheroes smoke weed now, How cool would be to read a comic where Spider-man takes a huge hit to calm himself down? Fuck dude Imagine Banner smoking that Dank Kush to turn himself back to normal after hulking out
>>
File: MMM-03.jpg (682KB, 2012x2938px) Image search: [Google]
MMM-03.jpg
682KB, 2012x2938px
>>85524314
Sounds like somebody didn't bother to watch Reefer Madness, you damn junkie!
>>
Ezra Miller's Flash looks like he blazes it every once in a while.
>>
>>85524314
Green Arrow is well aware of different kinds of grass and what effects they can cause after surviving alone in an island.

Flash's, Spider-man's, Cap's and list goes on metabolism would allow it to do something to them only in insanely large quantities.

Daredevil is aware of all kinds of Japanese shit, who knows what he uses for "meditations".

Iron Man has definitely tried coke.
>>
that's on editors and executives, not artists and writers
dumbass stoner
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
If there's anything worse then PC culture it's weed culture.
>>
>>85524314
Go away, Seth. Just because your food orgy movie is doing well doesn't mean you have to spread your influence elsewhere.
>>
>>85524314
This is why I am all for the legalization of every drug EXCEPT weed and possession of weed should be punishable by life in prison automatically.
>>
op here why do so many of you hate weed so much?
>>
>>85524314
This is why I do cocaine, weed is for faggots.
>>
>>85524314
Millennial Bernout detected
>>
>>85524656
That's a horrible idea. Life sentences are a pointless drain of money and resources, it would be better to just give them the death penalty.
>>
>>85524722
Most of these people have never smoked pot. Because if they did, the lot of em wouldn't be humorless twats.
>>
>>85524767

It's more of the fact that Weed Culture is cancerous as fuck, I have no problem with pot smokers but they are some of the most obnoxious fucks out there, Comics are already down the shitter why make them worse?
People were actually willing to pay $80 and more for a Pot leaf emoji on steam
>>
>>85524764
Death penalty are a waste of resources. I never got why labour camps aren't a thing.
>>
>>85524767
>Smoking pot makes you humorous
Because most of us are law abiding, honest citizens and contributing members of the society. Most weed smokers are 12 year edgy faggots, who'll never make it in real life,
>>
>>85524918

you pay your taxes to the corporate machinery yet you drone?
>>
>>85524594
I'd say furry and most music related cultures are right up there along with them. But yeah, there are few things more obnoxious that people who try to define their life with a hobby.
>>
Constantine smoked weed with Zatana
>>
>>85524533
LIKE WEED DUDE

HAHA WEEED MAAAN
>>
>>85526058

WEEEEEEED LOL
>>
>>85524314
Swamp Thing turned into weed once
>>
>>85524314

White Canary smokes weed in the first episode of Legends.
>>
>>85526058
>Read that in Rogen's laugh
Oh god, he's invaded my mind.
>>
File: 1457480200596.png (293KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1457480200596.png
293KB, 500x501px
Speed Weed, we know its you
>>
Does Marijuana even exist in DC or Marvel? I know masturbating doesn't exist in the DCU. I'd imagine weed is a no no too.
>>
>>85524918
I'm 25, have a great job, live in a great city, have a GF, AND I smoke weed daily. What do you say to that?
>>
>>85528924
>masturbating doesn't exist in the DCU
>>
>>85528970
I vaguely remember and article where Gaiman mentioned wanting to include or reference it in a story of his and he was told by editorial that there is no masturbation in DC. He said that explains a lot about DC.
>>
>>85528924
>Most members of a group can be generalized to be like this.
>I, a single individual, do not conform to this generalization. How do you explain THAT?
Well anon, you sure aren't helping your case.
>>
>>85528888
what
>>
>>85525451
Well having an hobby as an important part of his life isn't a bad thing.

But I don't think that's smoking weed can be considered a hobby
>>
Most superheroes don't need medical marijuana. Thus most superheroes don't smoke or eat drugs.
>>
>>85524314
Because they do real drugs like heroin
>>
>>85524722

It's illegal, bad for you, and smokers are annoying as heck. I don't understand recreational drug use, or recreational alcohol drinking either. Smoking is especially bad. If you're gonna use it then eat it in food; smoke is bad for your lungs.

I do think some characters should do it though. It's not supporting drugs to write characters who use them. It's in-character. Drugs are a thing that exists. Don't have someone like Spiderman use it but maybe a villain or a more rambunctious superhero/antihero could.
>>
>>85529508
Thats a pretty narrow way to look at things. I know drugs triggers the /co/ but where I live marijuana is the same thing as alcohol and has been for years. I don't see why it upsets people so much what someone wants to do in their downtime.
>>
>>85529591
>>
I'm sure Luke Cage tokes, being black and all. T'challa too, Wakanda probably has some of the dankest weed around.
>>
>>85530037
No stereotypes please
>>
File: Flash - Oversimplification.gif (1MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Flash - Oversimplification.gif
1MB, 500x213px
>>85529508
>I don't understand recreational drug use, or recreational alcohol drinking either.

Grow up and stop living in your bedroom playing vidya games while mainlining energy drinks. Meet and girl or a boy. Get drunk with them. Get high with them. Experiment with sex with them. Let them break your heart. Experience life.

Also, all the music which you like: drugs made it a reality.
>>
File: 1453341493187.jpg (55KB, 269x269px) Image search: [Google]
1453341493187.jpg
55KB, 269x269px
>>85529405

you have smoked enough weed then
>>
>>85524722

I don't hate it, I just don't smoke. Or drink. Never have and likely never will. Don't mind if other people do though, it's not a moralizing thing for me.
>>
>>85524314

Fuck off, pothead
>>
File: All that weed.jpg (407KB, 995x1547px) Image search: [Google]
All that weed.jpg
407KB, 995x1547px
>>85525930
and swamp thing grew it
>>
>>85524453
What do Japs have aside from alcohol?

>>85532416
Underage please get out
>>
>>85532956
What's that thing jutting out of Zatanna's head?
>>
>>85524314
one of my characters is a mess of anxiety and depression who self medicates (poorly) with weed. most of her family are too caught up in their own vices and neuroses to care, but her brother sticks with her to make sure she doesn't kill herself or summon cthulhu
>>
You're naive idiot if you don't understand the financial and political reasons why marijuana is still considered an illegal narcotic.

Just be thankful if you look white and can get away with recreational drug use wit ha slap on the wrist.
>>
>>85524594
I smoked weed every week for a long time, now down to once a month. Never got into the weed culture because I hate it, but my roommate who I introduced to weed loves that shit. I regret everyday I invited him to try it. 95% of what he talks about and buys is weed. I love film and video games, but there is other shit to talk about and do.
>>
>>85524314
In all seriousness, what comic book characters WOULD smoke weed?

I feel like Human Torch would. He's an extreme sports guy, most of them are stoners.

Green Arrow as well probably.
>>
>>85529508
>If you're gonna use it then eat it in food; smoke is bad for your lungs

Why do you give a shit if other people do something unhealthy? How do you not understand someone doing something they enjoy, even if it's bad for them?

Do you not understand why people eat candy? Or sit on the couch watching tv all day? Harmful acts that people do anyway because they think the pros outweigh the cons. Are you so autistic that you can't understand people enjoy things you don't?
>>
>>85524722
I smoke it but I do understand why people can get peeved at those who turn it into their entire identity. Some people are so one note about it that it gets annoying.

Of course, this being 4chan, you also have the same spergs who hate anything that they associate with normies. It's the same reason you get people on here who flip out as soon as tattoos are mentioned.
>>
>>85524868
propaganda by the prison industrial complex that makes money off every head they incarcerate
>>
>>85524868
>I never got why labour camps aren't a thing.
The US prison system basically is a system to exploit free labour.
>>
>>85524314
Doesn't Animal Man take mescaline with a Native American guy
>>
>>85533875
Yeah but that's a Grant Morrison comic, of course he's gonna reference psychedelics at some point.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 402x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 402x226px
>>85524314
>2016
>still thinking weed is cool
Look, I love to get high after a long week of work too but if you think it's cool you're either under the age of 18 or really stupid.

It's not that artists and writers are afraid of weed, it's that they know it's immature to shoehorn weed into everything. I bet you own a pair of weed socks.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>85533241
>tfw spanish
>slightly darker than the average spaniard
>smoke weed in my back yard
>cops knocking at my door cuz old ladies called the cops on me
Thank god I have a cannabis card or my ass would be BLACKED by inmates by mow
>>
>>85534500
>calling cops on you for smoking weed

People still actually do that?

Hell, my grandmother talks to me about weed at this point.
>>
Wasn't there an issue of Spider-Man back in the 90s of some intern at the Daily Bugle smoking pot and carrying around a bowl because some famous actor did it?
>>
>>85528924
Your girlfriend is cheating on you.
>>
>>85535607
Why, because he smokes weed? Nah, anon.

she might be cheating on him because he browses 4chan though
>>
>>85532956
If I can only have on power that would be it.
>>
I've tried weed over ten times now, and I've yet to be high. And I don't take pussy-as hits either, and I take some big-ass ones.

I would just be hungry afterwards, but there was never any emotional change. Just decided to stop doing it and chill with my friends as they offer to blow me or some stupid shit.

I just don't get it.
>>
>being a pothead
>>
>>85524453
Ollie didn't actually do anything on the island before returning home except get blazed and smashed on all he vodka he brought back with him.
>>
>>85529508
>recreational alcohol drinking
underage b&
>>
I'm gunna smoke a bowl right now just to spite all of you
>>
>>85528888
No that would be stupid
Comics code authority is dead anon.
>>
>>85529078
Obviously vertigo is exempt one issue of helpblazer had the line i considered masturbation.

There was just something about the bluntness of the line that really helped with immersion.
>>
>>85524314
Most of them arent the type to
>>85533504
Constantine and his (mostly long dead) friends from his rocker days although nowdays he really only smokes weed when with other smokers otherwise he sticks to cigarettes and booze unless its for a spell.

Most of the main heros never would though maybe nightmare nurse. And as you mentioned green arrow and human torch probably.
>>
>>85524314
superheroes aren't degenerate.
>>
>>85528924
>25
>works in a vape shop
>lives in New Jersey
>dating trailer trash 20-year old with ratty hair and shitty tats/piercings
>>
>>85539655
>I'm gonna cut off my nose just to spite my face
>>
>>85524722
I don't hate weed anon. I hate stoners that smoke it. Weed is just a plant that doesn't cure cancer
>>
>>85524868
>I never got why labour camps aren't a thing.

That's what prison practically is these days in the US.
>>
>you also have the same spergs who hate anything that they associate with normies. It's the same reason you get people on here who flip out as soon as tattoos are mentioned.
Lots of different shit goes mainstream, but somehow, image boards remain the one real internet counterculture throughout it all. Kind of funny when you think about it.
>>
>>85524594

That might be the case, my man, but that doesn't say anything about the quality of actually smoking weed.

IT'S GOOD NIGGA
>>
>>85543430
Nah
>>
Some people have a beer or two after work, or on the weekend to chill whereas some people just toke instead. When you smoke the dank it doesn't just hit you all of a sudden and fuck you up. you can feel yourself getting progressively high with each hit. Since most of you have probably only seen weed on TV or internet memes you probably think it's a lot "harder" on you than it really is. Unless you get some top notch crazy shit or smoke until your lungs bleed you won't become incoherent or hallucinate. Family Guy and American Dad seem to try and push this idea that weed really fucks you up like shrooms would. Notably the FG episode where Quagmire and Peter start the duet band and Glen rips his scalp off after hallucinating on "weed". In AD jeff eats a pot brownie and hallucinates a talking ostrich. Bullshit. Weed'll either chill you out or make you really giggly and goofy assuming you smoke a regular amount (not talking about the people who do gasmasks and double fist blunts). It's entirely possible to smoke just enough to get a slight buzz warm face relaxed feeling and function normally in whatever situation, and if the smoker is a vet you'd probably never even know they were high.
>>85537657
do you hold it in for as long as you can or just blow it out right away?
>>
>>85543439

AW YEAHZ NIGGA
>>
>>85543586
>Some people have a beer or two after work
Thankfully those people are capable of talking about things other than beer
>>
>>85524314
>How cool would be to read a comic where Spider-man takes a huge hit to calm himself down?

Peter's such a straight edge I don't even think he drinks fucking coffee.
>>
>>85537657

https://vimeo.com/100270396ved=0ahUKEwjbhIqansjOAhWJAcAKHd58BdwQyCkIHjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F100270396&usg=AFQjCNE4CcMVq1QGbjRgKV0wLfNejwcVsw&sig2=L2EyYDftxrrniQZnYUhpVw&bvm=bv.129759880,d.ZGg
>>
>>85538980
Bullshit. In GA:Y1, he was literally doing heroin.
>>
>>85543651

Fuck, just use this one:

https://vimeo.com/100270396

It's from a Milos Forman movie and it's really entertaining while also being an accurate depiction of the process and experience.
>>
>>85543647
Unless it's hipsters and craft beer
>>
>>85524314
I unironically want Marlel to start pushing weed on kids

Papa Disney will slam their doors so fast
>>
>>85543685

Hipsters talk about anything they feel makes them a special snowflake. At least when they talk about their craft beer they'll also manage to wedge in a few bands they're sure you haven't heard of along with a recommendation for some retardedly expensive beard wax that doesn't do anything but is 100% organically made by some dude in Oregon.
>>
>>85543685
They're more likely to talk about fucking vaping.
Once again, fucking weedfags
>>
>>85533581
>Smoking weed is the same as eating candy

>>85532416
>DUDE you have to smoke weed with girl lol

>>85529591
>marijuana is the same as alcohol in my 3rd world shit
>>
I love how no one is actually discussing the topic and is too busy going, "people do things I don't like, baaaww".

The majority of heroes, DC or marvel, have speed healing and increased durability, which would undermine almost all drugs, and is kind of the point. It's a wish that kids would turn immune to addiction at puberty(when they all seem to get their powers) instead of be baited by them.

Every baby in this thread who's going "people who smoke weed are stupid" were molded by that 50's, capeshit ideal and it's way easier to just have a whole age of people hate something than actively trying to fight it everyday.

The supervillains in real life are the cartels. Notice how none of -them- exist in comics, either? Can't do that, 'cus it's racism to point at certain countries radicals and actually acknowledge them as such, apparently.
>>
>>85524314
I want to see a Superhero using LSD or Shrooms

Maybe Vic Sage The Question? (Pre new52 vic sage)
I've had some CRAZY experiences on LSD. I've always been curious as to whether you could train someone to be an expert martial artist using LSD therapy. I know the military tried it in the 60s (theres footage online) and it wasn't effective.

I've been boxing for 7 years and I suspect psychedelics would improve my timing and head movement; theres a UFC fighter Dan Hardy who believes it would have the same effect. It's something I've always wanted to experiment with.

One time I played some Chilvary medieval warfare while on LSD and I was a beast, using the bow and arrow (which I usually suck with) I was accurate as hell, and I was able to react to things as if they were in slow motion. I'm really interested to see how LSD would effect people in combat sports.
>>
>>85543766
My only comment was that Peter Parker specifically wouldn't do it because it's not in-character. I can see Bruce Banner TRYING it in an attempt to keep from Hulking out, though.
>>
>>85543766
>Notice how none of -them- exist in comics
Do you know how I know you don't read comics?
>>
>>85524314

>does the story require the super hero to smoke weed?
most likely smoking would lead to superheroes capture/downfall

>will the reader relate more to the character if they smoke weed?
if smoking weed is that integral to an actual persons character then they either need to STFU and start praying for hailie salassie or seriously re-evaluate their life. A character can "act" like they smoke weed but not be depicted as actually toking a joint, and the stoners will have someone to emulate, and the rest of comic readers won't mind their eccentricity.
>>
>>85543807
I agree with >most likely smoking would lead to superheroes capture/downfall

I smoke weed every couple months; and it really fucks with my productivity. You wouldn't expect to operate at the same level if you were pissed; the same applies for getting stoned. It doesn't make you "clear headed", it relaxes you but then so does a beer in front of a tv.

Weed is for chillin' not for operating.
>>
File: 1471431168005-1496962834.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1471431168005-1496962834.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>85543792
I don't read every comic out there, no. There's too fucking many, honestly. That's why the majority of people just go with whatever show or movie is out currently as canon. No one can give a fuck to be as huge a nerd as you, OK?

Point is, I don't download mine, I actually like having the comics in my hands. In all the years, I've never seen them focus on such a huge problem like Sinaloa. Just seems way easier to ignore a group of people that will hang a family from a highway and leave them there for a week as a message. Where's the magneto of that tragedy? Oh, right, he's dead.
>>
>>85524314
Yeah, and what if Aquaman downed a whole bottle of liquor just to show how badass he is. What if Batman gunned people down like a badass, and the Joker had tattoos.
>>
>>85543885
>Yeah, and what if Aquaman downed a whole bottle of liquor just to show how badass he is.
Why wouldn't he? Isn't Aquaman supposed to be part of a warrior culture?
>>
>>85543853
Is that the entire run of NuLobo in singles ?? Why Anon ?? I get the rest but WHY NuLobo ?
>>
>>85543853
>Batman Beyond
>nu52 Teen Titans
>nuLobo
Holy shit anon you have terminal shit taste
>>
>>85543977
Not exactly. He was raised on land by his father and is repeatedly told to fuck off by the Atlanteans for one reason or another.
>>
>>85544009
I haven't even touched it yet. This whole run was recommended by a friend before he moved, and they've just been sitting here. Sucks when your only vg/ comic buddy leaves.

>>85544023
NuTitans sucked, just read it now. Not really huge on diversity, but making an all white kids team again is kind of annoying. Nothing "nu" about it. I've always liked Beyond, and I'm giving Beetle a chance.

Also, who is Lobo? This is my introduction. I get some of you do literally nothing but this, est, sleep, and jerk off, but I've actually been trying to maintain a life and be interesting this entire time, as well.
>>
>>85544112
*tips fedora*
>>
>>85544112
I think that guy wasn´t really your friend...or it was one last cruel joke. Lobo started as a parody of 90s extreme characters and now he they suddenly take him serious in the nu52.
>>
>>85544131
what?
>>
>weed is the cool thing to do now so all the high school loners demonize it
>>
File: beerbongatwork.jpg (37KB, 436x291px) Image search: [Google]
beerbongatwork.jpg
37KB, 436x291px
>>85543647
YOOOOOO BRAH i got so hammered at Chad's party last weekend, why weren't you there brah? Stacy puked and choked on her own vomit and died brah shit was so lit brah
>>
>>85533320
I know this feel. One of my buddies smokes weed every night, plays nothing but League of Legends and wont leave the house except for the occasional con. He used to be do lively and now he just seems apathetic to everything else
>>
>>85543648
his best friend owns a chain of coffee stores of course he drinks coffee
>>
>>85533504
Poison Ivy
Digger
Constantine
Green arrow
Roy harper
>>
>>85524918
12 year olds typically don't have money to consistently pick up

Most smokers are between 18 and 45 with a drip between 45 and 75. Young adults and old fucks.

>>85529508
>I don't understand revreational drug use
Then you're probably under 16. Your brain changes as you get older, experiences and sensations dull, life gets monotonous, and alcohol and drugs provide a simple way to feel good and reinvigorate the senses.

Weed's also an amazing painkiller and anti-anxiety.

I hated weed when I was in high school because I resented who I saw as the typical user, but I was just being stupid.
>>
Dont act like weed culture is bad
EVERYONE 14 - 24 is bad and idiotic no matter the subculture they fall into. If they were all nuked the world would grow stronger. The weedfags, emotionfags, partyfags, niggerfags, theyre all the perfect corporate moneytit to suckle on.

They still have access to parents money
They are trying new things to find themselves
Theyre dumb as rocks and will do what theyre told by mass media because theyre lazy too
Dont blame weed culture for young adult retardation because thats too small of a focus. Blame young adults.
>>
>>85543807
The impairment of an occassional user is worlds apart from the impairment of a daily user.
>>
>>85544820

Why would Ivy kill and burn her own plants to get high?
>>
>>85545298
>LOL 420 BLAZE ME
>>
>>85545087

WeedCulture is bad though it's a lesser version of PC culture where they try to get there hands on everything
>>
>>85545375
Hope you're not from a white, black, or yellow culture to be saying that.
>>
Most of my main chars smoke weed casually, in the same sense they drink casually. only have 3 full-blown stoners, a druid, a ninjagirl and.. fuck, I can't think of the third one so bye.
>>
>>85532745
>So do you have any hobby?
>I like to smoke weed, what about you?

>>85524722
I don't hate weed, I smoke very rarely, I just don't like the "stoner culture" and the obnoxious cunts who listen to some Reggae while being cringey with their "blaze it" hat. I also hate how people who smoke weed make a big deal out of it.

To me, that's a bad trait. I can't take really seriously someone who is past 18 and smoke weed on a daily regular basis.

I'm not against it as long as you shut up about it and don't do it every day or every week.
>>
>>85524764
>That's a horrible idea. Life sentences are a pointless drain of money and resources, it would be better to just give them the death penalty.

summary execution on the spot ala Judge Dredd
>>
>>85545460
You likely interact with many daily/weekly smokers during your daily routine, job, school, etc.

You can't tell because smoking weed doesn't magically turn you into a reggae-blasting stereotype that only exists in movies.

Roughly 14% of americans self-report as smoking cannabis. More than 1 in every 10 people you meet smoked this year. If you're mostly interacting with people below 45 that number increases dramatically.
>>
>>85543586
>Since most of you have probably only seen weed on TV or internet memes

You aren't part of some edgy sub-culture you fucking retard every person over the age of 13 in western civilization has probably tried weed at least once.
>>
>>85545661
Actually no, most teenagers don't try weed, most exposure happens in college.

Only 40% of high school kids currently try cannabis and only about 6.66~% of high school kids become regular users, a full 7 percent below the all-age percentage.

Which is a good thing, because while cannabis for someone older than 21 is almost entirely harmless there is clear scientific consensus that it negatively impacts the development of the brain in users under 21.
>>
>>85545611
Yeah of course. I also smoked cannabis before, as I said it's fine as long you don't do it too often or don't brag about it
>>
>>85524722
We are tired of people who talks about it like it was special. Hell I grow it and sell it for a living and even I'm tired of the weed culture.
>>
>>85543760
Colorado is 3rd world? How retarded are you?
>>
>>85524314
As a recreational user I have to say, that sounds pretty dumb.
Plus it's only legal in a handful of states, and not even Federally.
>>
>>85524314
Anti weed culture is just as annoying as weed culture. Its legal in 25 states in some form, be it medical, decriminalized or recreational. Get the fuck over it you hicks.
>>
>>85548580
It's actually legal in one way or another in half the states. Anyone still viewing it like heroin is brain dead.
>>
>>85543657
>GA:Y
kek
>>
>>85524594
Yeah fuck those guys
But hey do you vape?
>>
File: image.png (715KB, 791x936px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
715KB, 791x936px
>>85548792
>>
>>85529508
I share similar opinions. I worked in a smoking bar and it's just that I never feel the need. Both tobacco, alcohol, and weed disgust me because I see the habit as filthy and creates laziness. Weed and alcohol really don't excite me due to having someone vomit on you or begging you for ten dollars for gas because they spent all their cash.

Also dealing with addicts was "fun". Not the junkies, just guys and gals who get stuck in a station in life because of their habit.
>>
>>85545611
Isn't that exactly what he's saying, that the obnoxious people aren't people who smoke weed, but people who publicly obsess over the fact that they smoke weed?
>>
>>85533581
I honestly am disgusted by people who become so fat they can't walk or get hip problems.

Addicts and obese people are in bubble to me. Especially now that there's a fat acceptance movement.

It's horrible seeing someone waste away do to addiction or see someone become a bag of fat because of lack of self-control.
>>
>>85548907
I don't hate anyone for using them. I just rather not have someone who drinks or smokes everyday. I lived with an alcoholic and went to school with a ton of rich users of a lot of drugs. Fun when someone one guy you know finds out he's bipolar and goes off on you and it becomes his excuse to be a lazy jackass. The alcoholic actually went to AA, and has started a company, fucker still calls me to help with shoots though.
>>
>>85548580
And vigilante beatings are illegal in all states. Your point?
>>
>>85524314
weed isnt cool anymore nigga, literally everyone and their grandma smokes weed. in ten years itll be legal across the country and "weed culture" will move on to a different focus like acid or something.
>>
I wouldnt mind it but i dont want stoners to suddenly flock to comic culture and make it about pot
>>
>>85543977
>Isn't Aquaman supposed to be part of a warrior culture?

Maine is a "warrior culture"?
>>
>>85543885
I dont get your point are you trying to lick my asshole or something?
>>
>>85544331
And we rightfully mock those people to.
Difrence is there in the overwhelming minority of drinkers if weed culture fagots are a minority its only just.
>>
>>85551948
No
>>
>>85524594
Smoking weed is nowadays more about politics than the weed itself.
>>
>>85524722
Because I hate liberals.
>>
I feel like if someone made a thread with "which /co/ character would you grab a beer with" it be a fun thread with comfy shit but if its "which /co/ character would you get high with" it be filled with butthurt faggots and shitposting?
>>
>>85542065
I've never heard anyone try to suggest it cures cancer, just that it alleviates some of the side-effects of Chemotherapy.
>>
>>85553128
>beer
Who the hell drinks this plebshit still?
>>
>>85553476
Your dad
>>
>>85553423

BRO WEED IS A MIRICLE CURE
>>
is this a SJW-like thread?
>>
>>85556400
Welcome to /r9k/
>>
>>85557803

fuck off weedie
>>
File: marvel-movies-dorkly-comic-copy.jpg (138KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-movies-dorkly-comic-copy.jpg
138KB, 600x484px
>>85558622
>>
>>85524314
>Fuck dude Imagine Banner smoking that Dank Kush to turn himself back to normal after hulking out

This makes a shitload of sense.

Banner should be smoking up and popping benzos daily.
>>
>>85524314
Nobody is afraid, you dunce... It's just professionals aren't lowlifes like you, so they don't feel the need to inject weed.
>>
File: 1425702579047.jpg (89KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1425702579047.jpg
89KB, 480x320px
>>85548580

As a Level 33 pot smoker I think that it would be a great idea and it would make sense for some characters.

Just like chracters like Deadpool should be allowed to curse.
>>
>>85544955
good post
>>
>>85559769

This, Banner is the only character i would expect to smoke weed
>>
>>85560645

wanna smoke weeeeeeeeeeeed
>>
Didn't night thrasher imply he smoked pot?
>>
>>85562992

no what?
>>
>>85524314
Weed smokers are awful. Most people want heroes they can sympathize with.
>>
>>85564005

exactly so why not have one that smokes pot?
>>
Wow, people get really butthurt when weed is insulted.
>>
>>85564094
Because most people wouldn't sympathize with an obnoxious stoner.
>>
Given how Marvel pushes underage drinking, it's probably only Quesada stopping them from pushing smoking and smoking up.
>>
>>85564109

people also get really butthurt when weed is mentioned
>>
>>85564275

Pretty sure Speedball and Justice are over 21
>>
>>85564595
And so's Kaine. But the rest?
>>
>>85529078
I've never understood that interview. The masturbation stayed in that issue.
>>
>>85524314
Superheroes are supposed to be admirable and respectable. Nobody who smokes pot is admirable or respectable.
>>
File: lincoln hemp.jpg (18KB, 496x322px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln hemp.jpg
18KB, 496x322px
>>85564933
>>
>>85564933
Not all capes are. And I'm not just talking about how all of them in "The Boys" are fucking degenerates.

There is a middle ground where you have realistic people doing realistic person things and some amount of that is gonna include kids and adults smoking and drinking shit.

Realistically this will be a potential issue in their lives.

I would think that anyone who was training to fight at 100 percent 100 percent of the time would find it to be an issue, or an issue for someone who suddenly decided they wanted to be that good. Drinking and doing drugs messes with you like that.

Or you could have people who actively dabble in stuff as part of their powers (mystical types) who kind of also have to deal with the proper balance and not having their head up their own ass or otherwise being deluded.

Heavy enough stuff that I don't honestly trust DC or Marvel to handle really, but maybe, who knows? They might unfuck themselves enough to handle it.

Maybe.

Moore already sort of did it with Alan in LOEG. He's an on again, off again fucking mess because he uses drugs to cope, and subsequently spends decades of his very long life as a "never really quite kicked it" drug addict in danger of relapse. During the events of the first 3 books his constant withdrawls and looking for a fix and being a jackass are a major point of drama.
>>
File: UgTJN.png (98KB, 1000x944px) Image search: [Google]
UgTJN.png
98KB, 1000x944px
>>85524722
>>
>>85565417
What ever happened to quentin
>>
>>85529508
>and smokers are annoying as heck
this
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.