[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Marvel comics about superheroes tanking. >>Star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: marvelvsstarwars-625x414.png (43KB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
marvelvsstarwars-625x414.png
43KB, 440x291px
>>Marvel comics about superheroes tanking.
>>Star Wars comics doing gangbusters

How soon?
>>
>>85509100
If Rebirth continues its numbers and keeps destroying marvel into the next event, then it'll be here by late 2017 to 2018
>>
What would you guys want or like to see happen? How would such a story even go?
>>
>>85509445
Punisher with mandalorian armor and weaponry would be awesome.

I'd also like to see him go after Jabba.
>>
Give Cap a lightsaber and I'd read it.
>>
>>85509445
Jedi introduced into Marvel's prehistory, a long time ago.

That way in a few years you can have modern Jedi on Earth.
>>
>>85509100
With Vader ending (ended?) are there any good Star Wars comics left?
>>
>>85509100
>Doom becomes a Sith
>>
>>85510578
>Implying Doom wouldn't see himself superior to the Sith.
>>
>>85509445
I think Cosmic Marvel would mostly fit in well with Star Wars. If the crossover is just between the GotG and Star Wars that'd be pretty inoffensive.
>>
>>85509100
Mark Millar said a few months ago he had an idea for a Marvel vs Star Wars crossover.

A few weeks ago he said he would write "the most important Marvel comic of the last 20 years" next year.

Could it be this?
>>
>>85512891
God not based Millar again.
Why doesnt he give up comics and do movie screenwriting full time?
>>
>>85513175
No, don't you see? Millar will come, as with a cleansing fire, and burn Marvel back to purity. It's been foretold.
>>
>>85510561
The only thing good out is the Poe Dameron comic, but even then it's not that good as the past comics.
>>
>>85513175
What Does "Based" Mean
Help a newfag out senpai
>>
>>85510561

No. And the sales of the main Star Wars book have stared slipping. Now that it's following a group of Storm Troopers instead of Luke I'm expecting sales to drop by5k each month
>>
>>85513254
Some silly niggerspeak that became popular. Basically it's a bad word (negative meaning) that got turned into a 'good' word (as in the meaning is now positive, it's still a shit word).
Google the term 'thank you based god' if you truly give a toss.
>>
>>85513282
>Now that it's following a group of Storm Troopers instead of Luke
What's all this then? What issue does this story start at, might give it a butchers. I read up until the end of Vader Down and thought it was pretty shite mostly because of how out of character all the dialogue was, but with a bunch of nobodies taking the spotlight that won't bother me.
>>
If handled liked the MOTU vs DC comic it could be good. if they try to intigrate it's going to be a shitshow of massive portions
>>
>>85509445
Twi'Leks and Zeltrons.
>>
File: Frodo.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Frodo.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
Why doesn't Marvel outsource the comics to good indies like Dark Horse or Valiant?
>>
Star Wars is better than bunch of nobodies pretending to be Marvel heroes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.